Danny2465

Dec 5, 2019
I liked the update; it was fun. My only disappointment was that I was hoping for a bit more from the Zoey storyline after a year of waiting, but it felt like it barely moved forward considering the amount of time it took for the update. Another complaint is the damn minigames; what is with his obsession with those? I just ended up turning them off with console commands when I didn't want to do them and back on for the actually fun ones, like brawler. Now to wait another year for the next update, probably longer. :(

KrLosZ

Apr 5, 2020
Good update, much better than the previous one. I also liked the progression of the story. My only complaint would be that I was expecting 2 scenes of the main characters more than anything because of how long the update took. the progress with Bella was nice

VicRH

Feb 17, 2019
I have a problem. Someone help? This is the third time I've downloaded the game and I have the same problem. When I unpack I have an error with ep10_images.rpa. The file is corrupt. And the game lacks images

HmmHmm1

May 2, 2018
I have a problem. Someone help? This is the third time I've downloaded the game and I have the same problem. When I unpack I have an error with ep10_images.rpa. The file is corrupt. And the game lacks images
if you played with mod, go to scrappy and add the episode 10 fix

AmaroPargo

Apr 14, 2020
Hi everyone!! Hope you are all enjoying the new update!! I just want to know if its a long or short one. I didnt read anything coz Im trying to avoid spoilers so... If its too short I might wait another whole year for the next one

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
yeah cause its not harem game :D
I don't want harem. That's the point - I don't wanna see any of these girls anymore. Don't mind them a bit since they're MC's friends after all more or less, I get that but to do fun stuff with someone new - the most fun I had with the prev update was seeing that slut's crotch on the party during the drinking game, believe it or not. And here - I don't even know, it was a disappointment like I said through and through. I had a lot of fun in the past with this game but it's not for me anymore apparently. Though, at least it still has the same degenerate humor that I like. And mini-games were really nice but they can't be the reason to play the whole thing, right?

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
it's been mentioned several times. DPC has installed a mod check that shuts the game down upon this point if you used modded saves.
Any idea why he is hunting Scrappy mod and not Sancho mod?
Is Sancho mod somehow approved by DPC, or is Scrappy on DPC blacklist?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes