TittyHeaven

Jan 20, 2023
This update has some "bad" vibes. Heather fucking Nick , Riona flirting with Jacob and Zoey being into Jacob(or not idk).

Kinda sus :cautious:
It's always been like this outside the five mains though? Even J & M are fucking each other and Sage wanted to fuck Chad he rejected her not her him. Zoey is about the ONLY side girl he's ever handled with kid gloves in that regard no sex and only interested in fuckface.

Riona, Quinn, Sarah etc are prostitutes sucking other men of in gloryholes. Nicole, Lily etc are doing it at the club. Becky fucks around, Jade is married, Heather is in a open relationship. Cathy and Nora are mature women using dating apps for sex. Even the ones MC doesn't fuck are involved or fuck around Sally/Magnar, Elena/JB, Tara/whatevername, Ashley/Derek, Tiffany etc.

The majority of the women are literal whores, fucking around or in relationships. If it's not a main girl or Zoey they've been getting dicked down elsewhere. BAD really isn't a game where every women is exclusively focused on the MC it never has been.

Jul 31, 2023
I really wished the console command for money didn't brick the game. So annoying.
Yeah happened to me to , but I noticed it only does this when MC is in his own room.

It works elsewhere ( say in a story section outside of DIK mansion) so if you want money for say Fishtank mini game , do the command prompt before you go into your room

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
The episode is titled "Calm Before The Snow" so trouble is DEFINITELY on the horizon, and I think MC will be in for an absolute shitstorm in Episode 11
Oh no... I foresee 90% playtime in an unskippable minigame in which you have to press a sequence of 17 arrow keys in one second in order to increase your Credibility Points.

Also 15-month develop time

Dinguz

Apr 14, 2020
guys how do i unlock that blowjob scene with quiin? im on her path/dik but i still havent see it View attachment 3157344 ,did i do something wrong.
I didn't get that scene on my Quinn save either. Looks like it happens in a car? Maybe you need to borrow Rusty's car for it to happen? In my save I had minigames turned off, and Rusty had to sell his car for the DIKs to get windows.

Maybe this is DPC's way of saying: "Play my mini-games or you won't get Quinn!" IDK.

Jul 31, 2023
So do we know who the cheater is?
If your referring to the mid term exam ( 2 possible can be detected and brought up when Bella investigates it) one can be you if you read the papers cheated and on DIK path. There is also another (even if you didnt cheat) but its a surname that is mentioned ( unfamiliar to me) and none can be detected on a certain path and Bella drops it.

DivineMachine

Dec 6, 2022
I'm curious, why do so many people hate free roams? I find them pretty good, because you get to chat with a lot of different people so it feels good to get to know everyone a bit better and you have a mix of funny, serious and flirty convos.
I did enjoy this episode a lot more than ep9. It felt quite minigame heavy though, but I hope that means DPC is mostly done with making minigames and can focus on story and the rest and maybe episodes could possibly release faster, even though I'm doubtful about that.

Zoomback

Mar 2, 2018
I'm curious, why do so many people hate free roams? I find them pretty good, because you get to chat with a lot of different people so it feels good to get to know everyone a bit better and you have a mix of funny, serious and flirty convos.
I did enjoy this episode a lot more than ep9. It felt quite minigame heavy though, but I hope that means DPC is mostly done with making minigames and can focus on story and the rest and maybe episodes could possibly release faster, even though I'm doubtful about that.
I don't dislike it, but he needs a hint system when I can't find stuff like the goddam tap or this goddam person to talk to

Reactions: Isabella4Life

Little_Cap

Nov 5, 2020
So Im reading on how to stop my game from crashing, how do I successfully unren my game? When I did it, it got all the files, but it gave me all the RPYC files. Did I do something wrong?

EDIT: Nvm, Im retarded. Didnt realize that there was another option about the RPYC files.

Last edited:

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Oh no... I foresee 90% playtime in an unskippable minigame in which you have to press a sequence of 17 arrow keys in one second in order to increase your Credibility Points.

Also 15-month develop time
Okay...not sure what that has to do with anything I've said? You can play the game without minigames BTW

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes