mast3r

Apr 28, 2017
v0.10.0 was released more than a year after the last update and is estimated more than a 1million $. Let me highlight new content -
Guys, I recommend you use the unlock gallery before trying this episode. After finishing one route I was like - is that it? There is only 1 additional sex scene for Isabella and Jill after more than a year from the last update?! How is that considered normal?! Almost no plot update but there are a lot of new clicking minigames and unnecessary riddles, cleaning of the fish tank, and feeding the fish regularly in it how is that important for the narrative?!

Keep in mind that from this episode creators earned more than 1 million $ during the last 12 months.

Last edited:

IllDisposed

Apr 3, 2018
Same here... I can't find any sense on the second one.
As far as I can tell you click on the 4 symbols the dials in part 1 pointed at, then click the centre button and face 3 opens but seems to have nothing interactive.
After that pushing the button on face 2 blanks out one of the symbols at a time, but 4 of them never get covered so i used the dials on face 1 to point at those 4 symbols and pushed the centre button at which point the MC just said he was done using the cube for now.

I'm hoping that means I succeeded as much as possible, but maybe it just fails you after a while. Find out when the walkthrough is up I guess.

Mar 29, 2023
You know, Lily is studying the wrong course. With the way she behaved in the last couple episodes, letting her study political science would fit her much better than healthcare in my opinion. She even has the same mentality (any publicity is good publicity or there's no such thing as bad publicity).

May 31, 2020
Now if I ever come across a white fucken cat... I'm going to shorten those 9 lives to 1...fucken fluffy.
And she has a kitty fetish.. Damn:censored:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes