Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Can somebody explain how to open the dev console to use the cheats? Kind of a noob in this. Thanks
use uren
tap 3
let it do its thing
open the game
press shift+o for console cheats
shif+d developer mode
enjoy

PS: I thought Messi was a prodigy at everything ;)

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Thanks for the quick reply... But what is ureen?
It's UnRen.

Download the file that killer94 provided to any convenient place on your computer. Extract the file using whichever program you usually use for extracts. Copy the UnRen.bat file to the game file of whatever Ren'Py game you are playing. Save and quit the game, if it is running. Open UnRen.bat. Select 3. That will give you the ability to view variables and execute console commands within the game. Shift-D for the Developer Menu, which contains the Variable viewer. Shift-O to open the console for commands.

Reactions: Luka85 and Killer94

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
So, when we get to the end of Episode 3, we are faced with 3 options. Did ANYONE choose Derek... even though that might turn out to be the best option?

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
So, when we get to the end of Episode 3, we are faced with 3 options. Did ANYONE choose Derek... even though that might turn out to be the best option?
i think in the next ep the game will set down which path u want to follow

DEREK = MAYA /JOSY ENDING
BElLLA= BELLA/JILL ENDING
SAGE=SAGE/QUINN ENDING (even tho I don't think we can have a Quinn ending)

Reactions: SAMASH112

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I wore the helmet during the Cafeteria scene with Bella and still got enough good points with her to get that scene with her and have her talk well about us when speaking with Jill
Right. Isabella doesn't like the helmet, but there are enough other factors that it can be offset. I managed it (just barely) in my DIK route while wearing the helmet, and easily in my CHICK route while still wearing it.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
i think in the next ep the game will set down which path u want to follow

DEREK = MAYA /JOSY ENDING
BElLLA= BELLA/JILL ENDING
SAGE=SAGE/QUINN ENDING (even tho I don't think we can have a Quinn ending)
I went with Sage in my DIK route, and with Isabella in my Chick route. Seemed like the best way to play it for me. But we'll find out later. Actually, I'm hoping that it only makes a short-term difference.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
I went with Sage in my DIK route, and with Isabella in my Chick route. Seemed like the best way to play it for me. But we'll find out later. Actually, I'm hoping that it only makes a short-term difference.
on my playthrough, I went with everyone ( by using cheats )......... cause u know why the hell not.............but dunno how it's gonna turn out to be ..........nonetheless it'll be excited to see what DPC has stored for us

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
By the way we still don't know what are the consequences of the answers for those 3 lunch questions. And we probably won't know until much later, when everybody forgets about it.
Interesting. I had already forgotten about that, since it was back in Episode 1. The game does keep track of the answers, so perhaps they will affect something in the future.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Interesting. I had already forgotten about that, since it was back in Episode 1. The game does keep track of the answers, so perhaps they will affect something in the future.
the walkthrough mod seems to just bypass those for some reason

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes