Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Is there any Walkthrough for Ep 10?
when is episode 10 walkthrough Coming?
The fanmade walkthrough usually came out a few days after the update.

DrPinkCake usually releases the official walkthrough a week after the update, if I remember well.

Oh, one other thing about ep 10 which irritates me. I think you all know my thoughts on the mini-games…

View attachment 3158814

I know there are huge “Brawler” fans out there, but I’m not one of them. My strategy for making sure the MC won fights was this:

But now in episode 10, when Tremolo is sparring in the gym with Troy and Alex, the back button has been deactivated. Shit.

I mean, I can still cheat; I can save before every punch, try the options, then go back and kick ass again. Because I’m not going back to the mini-games. Fuck the mini-games.
I guess you hate the chemistry lab and the new maths minigame, too. I HATE them. What's worse is that they aren't easy.

Reactions: gegeggeegge

Outlier69

Dec 4, 2022
Geez, this thread is a mess. Personally, while I didn't like this game much last time I've played (nothing against it, I just didn't think it was anything special), I was still curious as to why all this ruckus around the forums, to see if it is worth playing it again or not.

Yet, instead of people discussing the game and the latest release, I just see banter between fanboys and haters... I mean, sure, anyone can be passionate, I also have my favorite games, but to the point of not even seeing discussion about the game... This isn't even beneficial to the dev himself.

I understand this game is pretty popular, and I also know that not all fans see themselves on the posts above, but would be nice to have a discussion about the game to encourage others (like myself) play the game. Maybe a lot of stuff changed since last time I've played, who knows.

To the ones that are actually talking about the game, is there anything different that I can expect if I try this game again? Thanks in advance.
Dude, there's no point in discussing anything right now. This thread is getting flooded with hundreds of messages from people unable to use a search bar. I, for one, am waiting until this shit dies out, and I can finally start rolling out my theories.

Last edited:

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
Well, almost. And I’m sure some of you are irritated by it too: After the MC tells Josy he still thinks about her all the time at the Halloween party, and then she tells him she’s still crushing on him in her pillow fort, and he INEXPLICABLY TELLS HER HE’S OVER HER. What the fuck?
I was pissed too but actually response depends on being on alone path or not and what did we tell her at the halloween party and at some point in Ep5:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Being on alone path and saying we still think about her in Ep9 should give nice dialogue but yeah, Josy being bundle with Maya sucks... Tbh separating their paths with current Lily/Nicole/Riona etc paths evolving can causing 2 year update interval at some point.

Aug 29, 2023
I didn't get that scene on my Quinn save either. Looks like it happens in a car? Maybe you need to borrow Rusty's car for it to happen? In my save I had minigames turned off, and Rusty had to sell his car for the DIKs to get windows.

Maybe this is DPC's way of saying: "Play my mini-games or you won't get Quinn!" IDK.
Nah, I don’t do the mini-games. How you keep Rusty from selling his car is kinda basic:
  1. Win Hell Week.
  2. When you get your prize—the Pink Rose VIP pass—give it up and put the money into the mansion. No more Madam Rose, but who cares; Quinn is hotter.
  3. Work at the retirement home, not the Pink Rose; it pays better, remember? This forces you to give up a DIK choice, but winning Hell Week gained you a bunch of DIK choices anyway.
  4. Have fun in Rusty’s car.
Yes, if Derek wins Hell Week, he’ll also give up the VIP pass and put the money into the mansion. So in theory that should work too… but if you lose Hell Week and work at the retirement home, you’re probably not DIK enough for Quinn. She might grudgingly let you have a threeway with Sage and her, but that’ll be all.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
I'm curious, why do so many people hate free roams? I find them pretty good, because you get to chat with a lot of different people so it feels good to get to know everyone a bit better and you have a mix of funny, serious and flirty convos.
I did enjoy this episode a lot more than ep9. It felt quite minigame heavy though, but I hope that means DPC is mostly done with making minigames and can focus on story and the rest and maybe episodes could possibly release faster, even though I'm doubtful about that.
in my special case is because I play VNs for the story content. I don't even mind the free roams per se, but when you add it to a bunch of minigames, it becomes tiring for someone who is only interested in the story progression And don't wanna to be clicking a lot of arrows to go here and there. And now DPC is using hyper high quality stuff, in a VN. I am playing it in a laptop, sometimes the arrows don't even appear, because his game is bad
I thought it was Quinn based on how she stormed out of the principal’s office. Maybe not idk.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

amatpidot

Oct 9, 2021
Must be the built-in anti-noobs minigame :WeSmart:

Just kidding. There are some known issues (some of which are purposely implemented features) which have been discussed in this thread.

Without the traceback file nobody can guess what your problem is.
wait yah. installing new downloaded version

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 462, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'O000O00O000OOO0O0'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3315, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4155, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1100, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 48, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 727, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1313, in event
rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 273, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1313, in event
rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 979, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 914, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 322, in run
new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 329, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 462, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 770, in load
roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
return cPickle.loads(s)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'O000O00O000OOO0O0'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Being a DIK 0.10.0
Sun Dec 10 00:59:42 2023

Last edited:

jd8097619

Aug 27, 2019
I can't find such a picture in any of the rooms with stairs.

Could you share a screenshot?
At the start of the free roam it's the picture of the cross right above the little trolley thing. It only became clickable for me after examining the trolley itself.

Reactions: VOYEUR

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
Geez, this thread is a mess. Personally, while I didn't like this game much last time I've played (nothing against it, I just didn't think it was anything special), I was still curious as to why all this ruckus around the forums, to see if it is worth playing it again or not.

Yet, instead of people discussing the game and the latest release, I just see banter between fanboys and haters... I mean, sure, anyone can be passionate, I also have my favorite games, but to the point of not even seeing discussion about the game... This isn't even beneficial to the dev himself.

I understand this game is pretty popular, and I also know that not all fans see themselves on the posts above, but would be nice to have a discussion about the game to encourage others (like myself) play the game. Maybe a lot of stuff changed since last time I've played, who knows.

To the ones that are actually talking about the game, is there anything different that I can expect if I try this game again? Thanks in advance.
There is actually a lot of us who love the game, and spend time discussing and bantering/shitposting - the thing is what most of us did is we downloaded and now almost everyone is radio silent, people are playing and this thread becomes very very toxic for about week after release, you said it yourself.

Now to answer your question, it depends when was the last time you played ? We have passed halfway point, and story is moving forward at a much faster pace then before (at least in episode 10 - we got answer to some burning question, and certain storylines are resolved).

There is a LOT of branching, and I really mean that - certain scenes have 2/3 even 4 different variations depending on choices we made in the past. Story is different if you choose to be college fuckboy, heartbreaker/casanova or nice guy .

If you start from the very beginning without using skip button, I would say it's going to take you about 30-40 hours to reach the end of episode 10, of course it depends how fast you read, and if you turn minigames on or off.

Reactions: 1tomadeira

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
in my special case is because I play VNs for the story content. I don't even mind the free roams per se, but when you add it to a bunch of minigames, it becomes tiring for someone who is only interested in the story progression
im also a story first freak and I think another thing worth pointing out is that this game is designed to played though multiple times unless you just have a single girl in mind and are following a guide and even with strategic saving you will be repeating sandbox sections multiple times every update, and then heaven forbid your save gets broken (either by dpc or you) and then you are looking at about a dozen? forced sandbox sections....

DarkFernando

Jul 18, 2020
Hi everyone! :alien: Hope you all are good!

Came back for a replay because new update, wanted to ask if this version is stable to start new rerun or better wait a little more for an patch update.

P.S: Long Live The Quinn.

• Hey there
Reactions: c.mork

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
Hi everyone! :alien: Hope you are all good!

Came back for a replay because new update, wanted to ask if this version is stable to start new rerun or better wait a little more for an patch update.

P.S: Long Live The Quinn.
99,9% complains if not 100% so far are from people who were using mods in their saves and this causes problems for some. I'm one of them but Scrappy released fix and everything runs without problems, people are either too dumb to copy one file in right place or... nah, I guess that's the only option :coffee:

Reactions: DarkFernando
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes