ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Is this game still worth it? I remember being disappointed by the last two patches, as models seemed to become more "grotesque" in contrast with the elegance they hold in the earlier versions of the game, and the story seemed less engaging.
If you like taking care of fish in an aquarium, and you like to take "math" exams... It's totally worth it!

(Bonus if you like to press a sequence of 4 to 7 arrow keys in less than a second)

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
We are not talking about Quinn. We are talking about burke. The conversation was about people defending burke for being the way he is, because he had a f..cked up relationship with a manipulative woman. That he did everything to make her happy and got 0 attention and no love from her. That they understand he being the way he is. And that he didn't force any girl into prostitution he only offered tuition and they accepted the tuition in exchange for sex on their own free will.

So I am saying that there is no excuse for that. And in this specific matter, the girls are still turning adult, etc, etc. just read the rest above.
I'm picturing them defending him in court from the half a dozen felonies we saw he committed in the game with these arguments of theirs.

Oh boy :sneaky:

Reactions: Rythan25

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
I'd really like to know why in the damn world you are sympathetic with Patrick, a man who treats his daughter that way, and, at the same time, his son in such a totally different way.
You mean beside the fact that he's a self-made man who worked his ass off his entire life to provide for his family, kept supporting his slowly dying-constantly-on-meds wife, while raising children on his own?

Patrick is amazing and deserves all the respect. I would've broke down and divorced years ago if I was him.

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
Still stuck in this same loop from the last update. just keeps going from this to a flashback of jill and bella and then loops back around.
1702160897546.png

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
This doesn't work for me
I tested again after deleting both the persistent file in the game/saves folder AND deleting/renaming the %appdata%\Roaming\RenPy\BeingaDIKSeason3-Patreon-1535311494 folder and it works.

Be sure to put the file in the <gamedir>/game folder. if you put it in the BeingADIK-0.10.0-pc-lin directly, it won't work.

Reactions: meanmike

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I believe there is a high probability that he will extend all of this to season 5.
He's making BAD into something of a soap opera with a lot of drama, but I don't know what he'll be talking about as early as the next season(s).
Also he hasn't explicitly said he'll end on season four, he could always extend it for another season.
just.... No.

jd8097619

Aug 27, 2019
It is. Period.

FYI, NO, you won't drag me into a "I will tell you that this white horse is black until the end of the world no matter what people will say" argument. You simply can't argue with someone who claims that a yellow flower is blue.

See you.
Lol, you're really going to dig in your heels because you can't admit you just made a mistake huh.

Doesn't matter what season it's sold with, it's still a game where unless DPC changes the plan it'll go episodes 1-8, Interlude, Episodes 9-16, so the Interlude is the midpoint between two sets of 8 episodes.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
You mean beside the fact that he's a self-made man who worked his ass off his entire life to provide for his family, kept supporting his slowly dying-constantly-on-meds wife, while raising children on his own?

Patrick is amazing and deserves all the respect. I would've broke down and divorced years ago if I was him.
and abuse your own daughter too? What a family man...

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes