JackassJeff

Jul 20, 2023
Ok seriously am I the only one struggling with the brawler mini game now? The timer is soo short its like they expect us to be flash and im playing on normal. Before it was easy but now by the time my eyes scan the options to choose your opponent is beating ur ass into oblivion.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
i don't use mods, they give a lot of errors, I modify the variables using a save editor and add extra money with the command console.
I've used "modded" in the general sense of "modified", not necessarily with dedicated mods, but through console commands and/or file edits as well. So, yeah. That solution effectively required the player to have game state not obtainable by normal means.

GameBoyy000

Jun 16, 2020
Insomniac by Bex. You can see all music in the Music section available from the main menu, that one hopefully won't crash for you.
Thanks. I found it by just clicking next in the music player in mobile app.

Unfortunately, the music section doesn't open at all. Not even in the main menu. IT gives some coding 'not found' error

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
well... thats just counting peas isnt it?

You gave somebody a screen how to solve the partyplanning with using a savegame editor, endless money and extra perks :D ... which, btw, cause errors too in the past, just so you are aware. Its not only mods causing errors.
and who prevents him from cheating, if you want to use cheats use them no one is going to tell you anything and I haven't had any errors yet because I know where to put the limits of the variables I modify. :HideThePain:
screenshot0109.png

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
He absolutely wouldn't.

He is devoted to lighthearted topics like making you chose which one of your two lovers let burn alive in an arson which can't be avoided by any means :HideThePain:
Yeah... :D

But keep in mind (and many doesnt seem to care about that or doesnt believe DPC)

DPC always said that being a dik will not get THAT dark.

Being a dik has already some pretty dark approaches, and episode 10 is more or less the "darkest" so far... but NOTHING even near Acting Lesson. And it will not get there either.

I dont think that everything will end on a peachy cloud. But he will not pull a Acting Lesson thing again... i would even say, its pretty much ruled out that somebody "important" will die along the way.

Well... excpet one maybe. I dont know exactly if its valid, but to me it felt like the MC is telling a story from "the past" like looking back on his life. Especially if you read the very first line of the game i get serious "American Beauty" vibes. Could very well be that maybe the MC is dead? Which dont have to be a "dark" thing... that depends on how you approach such thing...

But yeah thats just a little gut feeling.

Overall, DPC made it very clear the being a dik will not get that dark as AL and should considered overall as a "fun" game. But yeah... for a "fun" game he is seriously touching some heavy things, thats for sure.

Reactions: yossa999

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
Ok seriously am I the only one struggling with the brawler mini game now? The timer is soo short its like they expect us to be flash and im playing on normal. Before it was easy but now by the time my eyes scan the options to choose your opponent is beating ur ass into oblivion.
You are not alone. It's too fast for me.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

minoraeon

Feb 20, 2020
I think it's super misleading to have Madame as multiple gallery scenes whenever she is present, I also don't see a need for her to exist at all, I'd much prefer development with some of the other strippers than a couple scenes to get some Milfy City money.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Btw, party planning wizards, what can you do with this one?

1702231888554.png

Couldn't push it past 6.75 and i messed up on top of it skipping on the beer pong, so ended up with A, sadly. But am not replaying the whole thing just to correct that. ;/

edit: okay, i got a 7.0 giving it a try now, so... well, not redoing shit, still.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

minoraeon

Feb 20, 2020
I have not gotten the first three either, but the fourth is with Cathy. You meet her on the street and can fool around with her back at her place, but you had to have engaged with her on rooster. The Cathy scene was surprisingly good. The Doc made some updates to the model and they are pretty good.
First three are all Madame scenes, from the one encounter as usual

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
While this game is clearly my favorite game on this site, with only one other coming close, I have to say was not the best but not the worst either. Part of the problem is as there are so many potential LIs and storylines, it is hard to make everyone completely happy with every update. For those who are interested, here are my thoughts.
  • The Zoey storyline was good
  • I liked the Maya stuff with her family and everyone banding together to help her.
  • Bella... it didn't seem like they clicked as well as they normally do, although the convo about James was pretty revealing...
  • And the Jill relationship is starting to feel a bit forced as they are clearly oil and water. Jill seems to be really struggling with him. One one hand he does something sweet and the next, he is hanging around with guys on shrooms. Plus he is still paying for Hell Week fallout with her
  • The Sage stuff also felt a little off. Not sure why, but it didn't seem like them, with the exception of the pool scene.
  • The Maya and Josy storyline was pretty strong. I am loving the new maya attitude towards MC.
  • Some of the others where pretty good. Quinn is always awesome as was Rio. That was fun.
  • Lily... when the MC rolls with her is different. I am not sure what I was expecting and maybe that's the point as the MC seems as confused by it as I am.
  • Nicole... sweet but hard to see a future.
  • I missed Jade, although she clearly is having personal problems.
  • The Cathy scene was HOT. OMG. So worth it.
  • Nora was a lot better than I expected.
  • The mini-games suck. Fuck that diamond math test and I am so sorry I volunteered to help with the fish.
We will see how I feel after a few more playthroughs. The Halloween update was not my favorite until I started several replays and dug into the storylines a bit. Now it is one of my favorites so maybe I will change my mind about this one. I would still give it a B+ or even an A- if it were not for the mini-games... lol.

jacket2010

Mar 21, 2019
Does anyone have a save file where he is on good terms with jade/isabella/sage/jill/and all the hots for season 3? I don't really care about josy/maya's route, I thank you in advance for reading this comment

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes