GGGRRRE

Mar 9, 2018
Josy didn't say GF/BF just that she was already in a relationship. MC just assumed it was boyfriend.
You ask her “what about your boyfriend?” And she didn’t come clean in a phone conversation about it either. She had time to clear the air well before hand but didn’t and she is “chasing” the MC more than Maya is.

It’s all to drive the plot forward, a few extra words here and there would be ideal but wouldn’t be as fun. Just want an explanation into the josy / Maya story next update and not wait for 2 or 3 updates to get there.

Last edited:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Hardly any decency on that (and the protagonist too if her agree to have sex knowing that).
I don't see it affecting MC's "decency" at all. If she has no respect for whatever relationship she was in, that's 100% on her. If she tells you to back off and you don't, that's a different matter. It's not my job to respect somebody's marriage, that's their job. I'm not a part of it. MC did nothing wrong. (until he lies about it)

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
What if we find out that Jill didn't used to be a man, but actually that she used to be a racoon?
I confess, I would like some manner of scene where we get to encounter all of the main ladies with zero cosmetics applied. What's Quinn really look like after a night of hard partying and a morning shower? What would dear Jill look like if she were taken away from her cosmetics case for a couple days?

.. what if you find out Sage dyes her hair that color?

Scandroid

Sep 2, 2019
I guess at this point it can be SCIENTIFICLY stablished that the only girl with emotional stability, good heart, and 10/10 looks is Jill

so this thread may be closed now, cause, science.
Something will happen that will likely shock and make some of the more paper thin ego people here ragequit (like it did with Acting Lessons).
But jokings aside i really doubt Dr.Pinkcake will just repeat himself using the same situation from the previous game.
Just wait till one of the main girls leaves MC for other guy. Just wait.
Jill seems to be the ONLY girl like that so far which is why I think DPC is kinda playing favorites.
I've been tellin people here not to trust Jill she just seem normal for now but she probably has a big problem that we see soon. Trust. She already shows too many weird signs and warnings

Reactions: Joermundgand

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
All of the girls have problems. It's to be expected.

I am sure that Jill will have hers revealed soon. I don't think fear of performing in public is it.

TAKE THIS PREDICTION TO THE BANK: I won't care. :)

Reactions: CynicalBstrd
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes