andafer

Oct 12, 2021
Can anyone explain me what this gesture is supposed to mean? In the pic seems to be pointing to the head, but it's not that, but the final stage of a little animation in which Bella firstly round her lips as in the common "silence!" mouth gesture but then moves weirdly her finger upwards across all the nose towards the forehead. Maybe it's an american-only thing but I never seen something remotely similar.

Edit. It's after Tybalt fart and yoga teacher talking about breathing, when MC says nobody can forget how to breath... So it's something related with "shut up" for sure, but in this odd way.

Gesture.png

Last edited:
Reactions: chociar666

KingCoomba

Jul 20, 2017
I am just wondering whether or not if the mc getting expelled would be in one of the endings because so far I've cheated on every single test(the tests aren't even hard im just doing it for the extra dik points and to make the test quicker to finish) and finally now in my playthrough they are starting to suspect the mc for cheating. It would suck having to replay the entire game over just to avoid that ending if its gonna happen when the game reaches its finale.
I don't doubt for a second that expulsion is going to be in MCs future in some capacity. If DPC goes with Quinn being a lost cause her route would probably drag MC down with her. Not to mention using or leaving the test answers being a big morality choice and then a major plot point that the teacher LI discovers, hundred percent cheating on Bellas route is gonna end with drama.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Can anyone explain me what this gesture is supposed to mean? In the pic seems to be pointing to the head, but it's not that, but the final stage of a little animation in which Bella firstly round her lips as in the common "silence!" mouth gesture but then moves weirdly her finger upwards from the chin to the forehead. Maybe it's an american-only thing but I never seen something remotely similar.

View attachment 3162484
it's Isabella's way of telling tremolo to keep his eyes to the front and concentrate on yoga. she basically told him to stop looking at butts, although I can't blame him haha.
screenshot0063.png

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Can anyone explain me what this gesture is supposed to mean? In the pic seems to be pointing to the head, but it's not that, but the final stage of a little animation in which Bella firstly round her lips as in the common "silence!" mouth gesture but then moves weirdly her finger upwards across all the nose towards the forehead. Maybe it's an american-only thing but I never seen something remotely similar.

View attachment 3162484
Isn't that a yoga thing? Like the third eye or whatever?

lnvalidName

Dec 25, 2022

View attachment 3162484
Nerd alert! is what I got.

Reactions: rainnnnnn

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021

View attachment 3162484
i would say... she is pointing at her chakra in that direction? I dont know shit about yoga, but they talked about chakra places, and that is one of them i guess... and well, her gesture as awhole, i think it means something like "hey, focus"... cause... the whole scene is about that, the MC has to focus.

Reactions: andafer

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
If you are ok with cheating,enable console commands with UnRen, then when playing the mini-game press Shift + O and enter these:
claw_offset[0] = -200
claw_offset[1] = -380

this should be a right position
it worked perfectly man thanks.

Reactions: IvanGam

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Huhm... correct me if iam wrong, but isnt Quinn leaving the office all the time? I cant remember exactly but i saw this more than once at least... and i didnt even played the quinn route yet.
I am certain that I didn't see that on other branches than her route in my own playthroughs. But maybe it's not dependent on which route you are on, but, for example, whether you helped her in Ep 6 or on some other factor?

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Josy is the best girl ever she also miss sunshine and sunshine can burn. My only question is does get away with her whining but Josy doesn't? But assume if you breakup with her she might burn everything down but thanks to Derek we know no one has ever die in a small house fire of course I wouldn't tell Missy that:ROFLMAO:
If you think she's a best girl for you, than no pressure. Everyone have tastes. You remember I told you about my doubts, which gradually grew and now my patience has run out.
Did you really compare MC's relationship with Jill as the same as His relationship with Josy and Maya?!
How many time MC fucked Jill before break up with her ? oh right , ZERO.

Elena literally warned MC this gonna happen. :whistle:

View attachment 3162444
View attachment 3162446
View attachment 3162448
and now some of you act like , so surprised that one of the main girl is actually react exactly as it was foreshadowed?!:cautious:

Josy reaction is probably the most realistic of all, that is how you fucking react to a situation like this.
Why does everything revolve around sex? This is Elena’s opinion and it is not the final unshakable truth. Yes, people react differently: some couples may not have had sex yet and they broke up and they were in a lot of pain, but someone who had a lot of sex meets the breakup with their heads held high and in composure, looking at it as a new beginning, like one of my good friends with the sign Capricorn.
Who said that the main issue for me is realism in games? These are my tastes - I can’t stand the way Josy reacts. This hysteria, when she starts to hate you, turns her friends against you (for me this is generally lower than any bottom). Was enough cheep yandere drama IRL.

And it’s interesting that breakup topic is the only thing that caused an attempt to argue, that is, the underwear scene in her room when you dating with the HOTs president - is this normal?

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Bella and MC defiently have an Intreasting relationship, sometimes I feel that they have a mom and son relationship since they both componsate each other in that regard, MC growing up without a mother and Bella having no kids and in this episode its implied that her husband is MIA or dead. Her husband must be millitery, and before I thought that he just didn't want to be with her, if thats the case I feel more sad for bella.
I dont anymore what to think of the whole situation.

I mean... so lets assume, he is/was in the military and MIA/KIA whatever.

WHY hide it? I get it that Bella doesnt want to talk about it, its not an nice topic... but in this episode, they talked about it... and come on, it doesnt add anything if she would just say "my husband is missing you know, he is a soldier"

Instead she is very cryptic about it. "missing, they say he might be alive" who is they, people from mars? Whats the deal here? Why lock a room with some boots in it?

Its just so so so strange and nothing adds up. Some time ago i thaught she might be totally psycho and killed her husband and is making a doll out of him like Norman Bates did and hides him in that room. ;)

After this episode i was at least sure she is not totally mental (there were rumors that she might even only imagine her husband and that he was never real), she is just hurting and cant deal with the loss...

But still... why all the secrets? If he is in the military, why not telling that? Its no big deal... if i say "my husband is missing" whats the matter to add that little thing that he is in the military? No she avoids that, so... there is more to it.

Reactions: Reggie32

andafer

Oct 12, 2021
it's Isabella's way of telling tremolo to keep his eyes to the front and concentrate on yoga. she basically told him to stop looking at butts, although I can't blame him haha.
I think she does it even if you don't look too much which I tried in the Bella route after she complained about MC (it doesn't work, she still complains as others pointed). However I still think there must be some cultural difference here, I don't know if it's an american thing or from more countries but I would never expect someone doing that thing across the nose/face to express "look forwad", but pointing to the eyes with two fingers and then upwards or just pointing with one finger and moving the head upwards.

PS. Additionally that gesture is not after looking asses, but just after Tybalt fart and the interaction with the yoga teacher, when MC mentions "nobody can forget how to breath".

Last edited:

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Bella and MC defiently have an Intreasting relationship, sometimes I feel that they have a mom and son relationship since they both componsate each other in that regard, MC growing up without a mother and Bella having no kids and in this episode its implied that her husband is MIA or dead. Her husband must be millitery, and before I thought that he just didn't want to be with her, if thats the case I feel more sad for bella.

Seeing bella smilling always brings a smile to my face, her and MC have an intreasting relationship to say the least.

I also see the maya/josy package breaking apart, since both of them got really attached to MC, Josy to an unhealthy extent.
I feel like the mom-son relationship is more prominent if you never got with Bella (extra points if you're not dating Jill): She has no reason, motivation or obligation to be close to MC, to invite him over to drink wine with her and Jill, to take care of him when he's drunk, to give give him a haircut when he needs it, to be so friendly (even very nice to Bella's standards) outside of a classroom, yet she does.

When they're in a relationship, I only see them in a normal balanced relationship: In many situations a partner will adopt a maturer nurturing role depending in the situation they're in. Bella isn't always in this role, sometimes is MC who takes care of her.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
dunno what the general consensus was on this one, I missed the launch hype… just my two cents.

I like the episode. DPC seems to have addressed most of the criticisms people had of the last episode. Free roam was pulled back. Relationships advanced… plot developed somewhat. Fewer random animations. It’s not peak BaDIK but it’s a return to form. I’d be more into it if I wasn’t kinda burned out on the game and I didn’t have to sit through this fucking loan storyline still.

That said, the improved quality has me kinda wishing for the end. Seeing how good his writing can be when the plot actually moves makes me wanna see this wrap up in the next few episodes. Unless something entirely left field happens (like another interlude but worthwhile) it needs to end at 12-13… any more he’s gonna have to resort to old tricks.

No more back tracking. No more restoring the status quo by having everyone forgive the MC at the drop of a hat. No more treading water with the relationships. The story needs actual Consequences. Stuff like Josy not wanting to be around MC if you broke her heart is what the game needs. No more of all 5 LIs turning up in one room. Bridges need to start being burned.

I don’t care how long the time between episodes is at this point. Story needs to wrap up by branching so DPC can start writing the characters like he wrote Josy this episode… actually reacting to our choices.

side note, I like Sage this episode and hopefully this is the personality he settles on for her (a mix of all the preceding ones) but has she been on/off her meds the entire story?

Reactions: blabla0991
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes