Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
Nobody, really? ok then, thanks for nothin and thanks devs for make me loose all my progress in game
Dude, don't blame others for not reading the instructions on how to use the patch. There was literally a warning (and a reminder to make a backup first!) that this will happen if you do it the wrong way. Which I guess you did...

Anyway, just pick up a savegame from this thread here right at the start of Ep10 and start from there (or start fresh for another run, it's always worth it). No need to cry over split milk.

• Angry
Reactions: WhiteWolf34Uk

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Gotcha. But sometimes it helps. In my main play, I couldn't tell Josy I had feelings for her. Since I'm Neo, I entered the Matrix, changed reality and, voilà, added drama without having to play it all again.
That's why I love Ren'Py engine.

And that's also why control maniac devs should avoid using this wonderful engine - which was clearly designed to encourage modding/tampering - instead of spending some development time in hunting for mods in saves... :WeSmart::WeSmart::WeSmart:

Reactions: The Dick

flarigand

May 7, 2020
I can't play, the game crashes starting episode 10...

I downloaded everything again, and it simply crashes as soon as episode 10 starts, without mods or anything, just the vanilla version.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
That private session with MC was a once in a lifetime exception, because - you know - MC is so charming... (and NTR is a federal criminal offence) so basically she's as clean as MC was her only partner except the father of her child :sneaky:
I like DPCs writing but I understand why he locked down to 5 LIs, imagine if Nora, Nicole, lily, riona, quinn( Which will most likely become LI) and who knows become LIs, it will take much longer time to write it with attention to detail that the Cake does.

But I really love the characters, so much depth. Now after this episode im sure the Josy/Maya package will break, its clear that those 2 want the MC for themselfs, and it will crack their relationship. And lets be honest, both Maya and Josy aren't Bi and they were expirimenting. Maya most likely had a trauma from Patrick so she was disgusted by man, and MC cured it. Josy maybe a geniune Bi, but I also doubt it. Since after MC dumpted her, it really hit her self esteem, she was looking how to attract man.

As I've previously noted, Josy might become a yandree since I think she is way more obssesive with MC, as Zoey is. It will be intreasting to see if they will try break MC's relationship. I noticed that zoey was very Jealous of Sage.

Man its tough choosing the women (Besides Jill, thats a no no for me, I save her path for last, since im not a chink and she is strange, I like her character design but personlity gets a pass for now).

I think that MC most natural pick is Sage.

Reactions: jaden_yuki

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Was it a mistake for a 17-18 year old girl to trust her father? It should actually be so that children can trust their parents.
Especially with financial stuff and the father is a successful business owner (as it seems).

If my father would have been "Here, please sign this!" to me at that age...chances are, I would've signed it as well and also wouldn't have made a copy or anything.

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
Dude, don't blame others for not reading the instructions on how to use the patch. There was literally a warning (and a reminder to make a backup first!) that this will happen if you do it the wrong way. Which I guess you did...

Anyway, just pick up a savegame from this thread here right at the start of Ep10 and start from there (or start fresh for another run, it's always worth it). No need to cry over split milk.

stop talking no sense, i did not use patches or mods this time and not work. is not my fault. so go away if u are a bully, i am more than tired of this .....s

i really dont know where is the problem and secondly i don t wanna start again from 0 because of devs

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
stop talking no sense, i did not use patches or mods this time and not work. is not my fault. so go away if u are a bully, i am more than tired of this .....s

i really dont know where is the problem and secondly i don t wanna start again from 0 because of devs
What do you mean, you did not use patches? you need to install the patch from ep9 to 10 to play ep10. If you download fresh of course there will be no old savegames, since you have a new folder while your old saves are in the old game folder...

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
What do you mean, you did not use patches? you need to install the patch from ep9 to 10 to play ep10. If you download fresh of course there will be no old savegames, since you have a new folder while your old saves are in the old game folder...

i will try like u told me and i hope it works

paulphoenix

Jun 2, 2018
View attachment 3154067

Overview:
A young man from a low-income family moves away from his widowed father and his summer love to attend college at Burgmeister & Royce. As he is cast into freshman life and persuaded to join the up-and-coming fraternity Delta Iota Kappa, he'll be exposed to a new world filled with conflicts, alcohol, drugs and sex.
Thread Updated: 2023-12-08
Release Date: 2023-12-08
Developer: DrPinkCake - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.10.0
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Other game: Acting Lessons
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Trailer:

Vault Codes:

Transferring save files to Season 3

Please keep the conversation pertinent to Being a DIK.
Offtopic discussion of other unrelated games may result in an immediate thread ban without prior notice.
DOWNLOAD
Season 3 Interlude + Episode 10
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - MEGA2 - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -

Win/Linux SPLIT(4GB):

Patch (EP 9 to EP10)
Win/Linux:
- - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - -
Mac: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - -

Season 1 - 2

Extras:
Fan Sigs:
Use of the Multi Mods might cause save problems, use it at your own risk!
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 377599 View attachment 992059 View attachment 1645335 View attachment 2961129 View attachment 992057 View attachment 2322155 View attachment 522507 View attachment 522510 View attachment 2322149 View attachment 2322148 View attachment 992114 View attachment 522531 View attachment 992052 View attachment 2322156 View attachment 1645333 View attachment 1645351 View attachment 992056 View attachment 2736980
The "S Rank" is too difficult to get since version 0.10. the minigame is unplayable. No way to get the rewards.

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
I like DPCs writing but I understand why he locked down to 5 LIs, imagine if Nora, Nicole, lily, riona, quinn( Which will most likely become LI) and who knows become LIs, it will take much longer time to write it with attention to detail that the Cake does.

But I really love the characters, so much depth. Now after this episode im sure the Josy/Maya package will break, its clear that those 2 want the MC for themselfs, and it will crack their relationship. And lets be honest, both Maya and Josy aren't Bi and they were expirimenting. Maya most likely had a trauma from Patrick so she was disgusted by man, and MC cured it. Josy maybe a geniune Bi, but I also doubt it. Since after MC dumpted her, it really hit her self esteem, she was looking how to attract man.

As I've previously noted, Josy might become a yandree since I think she is way more obssesive with MC, as Zoey is. It will be intreasting to see if they will try break MC's relationship. I noticed that zoey was very Jealous of Sage.

Man its tough choosing the women (Besides Jill, thats a no no for me, I save her path for last, since im not a chink and she is strange, I like her character design but personlity gets a pass for now).

I think that MC most natural pick is Sage.
I really enjoyed the M&J branch in Episode 9...

...well... not the bit in which MC decided for commitment to the throuple... In facts I cheated with all possible girl during Halloween party :KEK:

The only no for me is Jill. Jesus Christ we're not in 1800 and she's not in her early teens... Such prudeness and naivety are irritating in an AVN :ROFLMAO:

All the other girls have each one her perks... :love:

(Well... Jill has her massive mellons, but who needs her when we can have Bella's ones which are attached to a grown woman, and not to a 28 yo child?)

Reactions: katzenstreu

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
They are all prepared on future updates :D. but didn't MC had sex with the vixens, when he "Paid" Sarah on ep8 on that Dorm party? He had one girl sucking his dick and the other had sex with him. Tara. And he kissed her (Ghost outfit) again on ep9 at that halloween party. He had Becky, or whatever is her name, sucking his D on that Hot's party and she is crazy to sit on his D again. And Elena is coming soon, probably next update.
I am seriously looking forward to Elena.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Coroner90
Aug 29, 2023
Months ago I created two paths for Josy and Maya; both where the MC achieves the throuple but chooses to be friends instead. In one path I have him tell Derek he still has feelings for Josy, and when he’s gotta pick an LI in episode 8 we see a Josy montage—though not a Josy option. In the other, I have him tell Derek he still has feelings for Maya, and in ep 8 he gets a Maya montage but no option.

In ep 10 I had the MC spend his free evening with either Josy or Maya, depending on the previous feelings. In the Josy path, she confesses she’s crushing on him too—but for some reason DPC wrote into it that he’s over Josy. But in the Maya path, Tremolo does the confessing—and Maya is bugged by this, but at the barbecue she tells him she’s bugged because she’s into him too.

So… that’s odd. Outraged me a bit. Why’d it work for Maya and not Josy?

Now in one of the other Others paths I went down, I found I didn’t get to choose in ep 10 whether to hang with Josy or Maya; my previous actions had picked one or the other for me. Which is fine. One was the Nicole path, which was a massive-DIK path, but Nicole likes him anyway. Had to hang out with Quinn and Maya regardless. Again, that’s fine; I like both of them. Out of curiosity I had him tell Maya he’s into her. And she reciprocated. Despite his DIK status. So… that’s odd.

And in another of the Others paths, when I found myself obligated to hang with Josy, she of course told him she’s into him… and now he reciprocated. Even though he didn’t in the path I’d deliberately set up for him. Goddamnit.

I’ll eventually figure out what I’m doing right/wrong. But regardless, for those of you who were hoping you could get with just one or the other of these girls, it looks like it may be possible. Although at the current rate of completion, we’re all gonna have to wait a few years for the resolution, as Dr. PinkCake continues to evolve into George R.R. Martin.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes