Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
Did you guys notice Zoey is back to ignoring the MC's text?
the morning after the party she is online until the MC sends her a text.
Rockstar Games Announce GTA 6 Is In Early Development | Lipstick Alley
At the end of episode 10, she finally realized how the MC felt about her leaving, both on a strictly friendship level, but also on a sentimental one.

It's all a bit lame drama, whether it's her leaving the BBQ in panic attack mode, with no choices made by the player affecting Zoey's reaction, or the lack of response the next day.

I hope it doesn't drag on too long, and that in episode 11 we'll get a breakthrough:

- MC single, Zoey tells him how she feels about him, they get together or not.
- MC in a relationship, Zoey tells him how she feels about him, the MC either replies that he's moved on and is in a relationship, or he still has feelings for her but is in a relationship and doesn't know what to do, or he dumps his LI and gets together with Zoey (fat drama ahead, but here it would be justified).

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
what is this fighting mini game!!!
you get no time at all to do anything!
you get 1 second to put in 5 arrows, and if you fail you just take major damage!
at least put in an "easy" mode for people with "slow" reflexes!
double the timer or make it so that if you fail, you still do some damage!
Change to normal difficulty and its playble.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
I'd say my biggest complaint about this version is the mini games. I find the English tests annoying because of the timer and frequently fail even if I cheat. The math tests I can pass but usually not with a perfect score. The science tests I can get 100% no problem. I always ended up using a cheat mod for the tests in previous versions. Ironically, I have all the cheats and bonuses maxed out for the English test and still do the worst on that one. I have none of the bonuses or cheats for the math or science tests and don't need them.

I actually like the brawler mini game except that in the current version there really doesn't seem to be any way to progress very far. I can beat the first guy twice for the skill bonus and I can beat the +1 level guy but after that they don't give rewards anymore. I can't beat the special moves guy no matter what I do. I can beat the special render guy and the money guy. It's a bit frustrating that you could have completely maxed out your fighting stats in a previous chapter and now get reset back to noob level again. Your previous stats should carry forward IMO.

Beer pong might be interesting if there was any skill involved but it's purely random so I tend not to like that. It's just an exercise in save scumming if you want to win.

The fish bowl thing is kind of strange. Of the 3 $10 upgrades, the chemicals that boost reproduction is the only one that seems to do anything. If I buy the pump I still have to clean the tank so what am I spending the $10 on? Same thing if I buy the medical upgrade. Fish still get sick so I still have to buy medical supplies.

The party planning thing I don't mind. That one is partially RNG dependent but it's pretty easy to consistently get an S tier party regardless what luck you have on placement.
I failed on math constently and I dunno why, and the party planning game is random.

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
2b) You are wrong. Quinn knows that Riona was kidnapped because Quinn himself was the trigger for it. She won't have spoken to Vinny directly, but to Buddy and he will have said something to Vinny. What?

- Quinn has an awkward conversation with Riona
- Quinn comes out of Stephen Burke's office pissed off.
- Quinn then asks Tommy if he trusts Lily.
Holly fuck dude, I have no idea how did you come up with SO WRONG ideas. Were you shrooming yourself while playing it?

There was nothing "awkward" it their conversation. Quinn lost drugs but didn't want anyone to know so she raised prices to make it up to and used Riona as an excuse saying Tommy that she was smoking for free (just to cover her own ass). Riona learned about it and confronted Quinn.

Quinn comes out of Burke's office pissed off because Burke told her that it is over. He's getting divorce and probably is out of there, not to mention his wealth will be halved. She didn't expect it to end so suddenly, probably having her own long time plans which she has to abandon now. That is why she told MC at the BBQ (don't remember exactly) that she is not there for studying and will probably be gone next year (she already knows about Burke quitting).

Quinn asks about Lily because she buys big amounts for lower prices and Quinn does not want any additional competition there. That's why she asks Tommy if there is a chance she acts like a middle-man, selling it forward for higher price but Tommy told her Lily only provides it among Pink Rose girls. The second reason is trying to figure out if Lilly knows Buddy (why Buddy was so suspicious).

Tommy isn't in the DIK Mansion right now because he wants to buy drugs from Vinny. He's sitting on the stairs smoking when the MC calls Tommy. But outside Tommy's room we see a bottle of whiskey, a glass, money and a pack of cigarettes. It's not Tommy's money and it's not his cigarettes because he wants to buy drugs and smokes on the stairs. Stephen Burke is in Tommy's room with a girl who is smoking. There are some girls there. The only question is whether they have sex or not. I wrote so that Stephen Burke could be either the good guy or the bad guy.

But we learn that Stephen Burke, when he worked for Wallace, had no criminal record. Now if we add the bullet points above, it will give us a picture. Lily was in Tommy's room with Stephen Burke. Lily informed Stephen Burke of her knowledge and it was disguised as prostitution. Stephen Burke confronts Quinn in EP10 and Quinn is pissed. Mona couldn't have betrayed them because she didn't know enough and was no longer on campus. Only Riona and Lily remain. Quinn questions Tommy about Lily and makes good points about why Quinn can trust Lily. Lily herself even made sure of this in EP9, in front of Vinny. Riona, on the other hand, had an unpleasant conversation with Quinn.
Lol, Burke going to sorority house basement-room where literally ANYONE can come in witnessing whatever or simply record that? How did you even come up with that ridiculous idea... All I said above shatters your idea mentioned here.

Quinn talks about her problem with Buddy and mentions it to make her think that Riona betrayed her. We find out in EP10 that Mick is spying on Quinn. This Mick will also have been the one who stood behind the van when Riona came out of the school building and met Quinn. One thing leads to another and somehow Vinny finds out about it. Probably from Buddy or Mick. His ass is in the line of fire just like Quinn and Buddy's. Vinny kidnaps Riona and Quinn knows why.

Another question is whether or not this was intentional on Quinn's part. That's why Quinn will become a tragic figure because she will find out that it wasn't Riona who betrayed her, but Lily. Checkmate was what Riona said to Quinn in EP6.
The only Vinny's interests about Quinn is about Quinn "stealing" him customers (which among others are Pink Rose girls). Lilly mentioned it Quinn that their previous supplier got much higher prices and she prefers getting it from her. That was not unnoticed, Buddy mentioned Quinn about more sales and customers but she cut it. Then Vinny comes and asks Buddy about it which was a blind shot, he was not sure he is right or not (Quinn stealing his customers) but Buddy caught the hook asking what he knows about that. I guess there is some kind of "friendly agreement" of who operates where and stealing customers is "not nice". After all Quinn knows she is on the Vinny's or someone's radar so first she goes to Buddy with MC, then she sends Riona. Last scene with Riona is when Vinny already knows about Quinn's actions and maybe even he wanted to deal with her but because there was Riona instead, he kidnapped her and will interrogate her.

There you go, the faster you erase your tripping story from your mind the better for you :D

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
I failed on math constently and I dunno why
Read the rules/tutorials carefully. The first time I got 4 out of 5 (it was only luck), and then I got it all wrong. I didn't understand why, until I looked carefully at the tutorial, and finally understood one rule:

"to count steps, you only move vertically or horizontally, not diagonally".

So a square diagonally adjacent to a sphere is not one step apart, but two steps.

And pay close attention to the symbols:

- >4 means 5 and more
- ≥4, means 4 and more

Several times I only took into account the number 4, without paying attention to the symbol that changes the result.

Reactions: ffive

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Yeah, that's right.
What if whoever sent him Jade's MC video wanted that reaction?
So he could divorce Jade and leave college?
If that's the case, it's clearly not Vinnie or Quinn. They are clearly interested in Burke as a patron of the restaurant and drug sales.
One of the DIKs wanted him gone.
The video have only one change and that he will use it to give her less money. Even if you didn't bang Jade he can't blackmail her and still wants a divorce. Just the percentage that changes

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes