Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Petty is right.
I decided to create a Madame save, for completionist reasons. To speed up the mini games, I added money to the mansion fund, directly bought the windows, and just clicked Next every round. During the breakfast scene, I got something like "Wow, we could afford the windows already. It's like someone is cheating." Later, poor Rusty had to sell his car, because ~250 bucks are not enough. Fucking time bomb.
Long story short, no more mini games for me, ever. Saved me from having to look at Madame, I guess.
you still have to complete the whole cleanup in the mansion game to keep the car, it's not enough to just buy the windows. Add a bunch of money via cheat, buy window/every upgrade, and a shitload of xp, skill up the guys to max (this is the longest instance you'll have to spend with this minigame, lots of clicking), then just do the cleanup, all other minigame instances will be just assigning the guys and that's it, it will be done way ahead of schedule.

Reactions: RadicalGuy

PlayerMLN

Apr 16, 2023
you still have to complete the whole cleanup in the mansion game to keep the car, it's not enough to just buy the windows. Add a bunch of money via cheat, buy window/every upgrade, and a shitload of xp, skill up the guys to max (this is the longest instance you'll have to spend with this minigame, lots of clicking), then just do the cleanup, all other minigame instances will be just assigning the guys and that's it, it will be done way ahead of schedule.
Yeah. I forgot about that. I had them clean the mansion, and didn't bother with jobs*, is what I was trying to convey.

My point stands. There is at minimum cheating detection if you buy the windows early.

edit:
*It's mostly the XP screen that is tedious.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
When the fuck did this redacted screw the Drawing minigame speed? Is it new to ep10, or was the same in ep9 and why the fuck did he feel the need to fuck with Interlude minigames when most people skip that shit? :FacePalm:
There are at times 3 blue dots in less then a second, I want to know how can he expect a human to have that kind of reaction speed? Best I can do is B and I used to S everything before....

• Thinking Face
Reactions: The Glorious LIME

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
If your in my school, you better pay the tuition too. I hear selling your body is profitable and gets you a free scholarship :WeSmart:
When the fuck did this redacted screw the Drawing minigame speed? Is it new to ep10, or was the same in ep9 and why the fuck did he feel the need to fuck with Interlude minigames when most people skip that shit? :FacePalm:

There are at times 3 blue dots in less then a second, I want to know how can he expect a human to have that kind of reaction speed? Best I can do is B and I used to S everything before....
Damn... I didn't notice that, I might load up and try, got me intrigued now. Thanks for noticing.

• Haha
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
He is going through something alike Post Nutt Clarity. He's showing symptoms of a process called Unsimping :HideThePain:
HE became an asshole like Oscar, there is nothing funny, or even reasonable about what he is doing.

He played a specific scenario what he caused, by himself, and thrashing at Josy constantly like its Josy fault, He is not even Oscar, he is literaly Tybalt at this point:whistle:

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
He is going through something alike Post Nutt Clarity. He's showing symptoms of a process called Unsimping :HideThePain:
I did notice that after ep10 he really dislike her i hope ep11 come and flip his opinion i would pay to watch this
actually there 2 things i would pay to watch 1 this
the 2nd Maya reject the Mc someway and she figured i don't like him i would pay to watch Joshy92 reaction

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Yeah. I forgot about that. I had them clean the mansion, and didn't bother with jobs, is what I was trying to convey.
then I'm not sure why, I did assign them to jobs after the cleanup was done though because there was nothing else to do, and he kept the car every time, and it's not a one-off either, played a couple paths this way.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes