Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
you really hate her after ep10 huh ?
It's more of a disappointment. But this is Episode 10, it changed a lot of things. Like a sledgehammer blow.
That's what Maya's doing. She also wore sexy stockings when she went to MC's room knowing he was in a relationship with Sage. And while Josy feels guilty right away, Maya has no such qualms.
Checkmate.
Well, well, one minute. Let's compare the situations. These are not stockings, these are knee socks, for starters.
1. Are you seriously comparing daring erotic lingerie “we’re going to have sex now” with knee socks? It was clear from Josy's grin before she put on this lingerie that she was planning it.
2. Maya did not convince MC to take off his pants
3. Maya did not create an erotic seductive atmosphere for MC. (Let’s dim the lights, a cozy tent of pillows, together in a tight space, close to the body) All they did was have a nice conversation and share what they liked. Moreover, it is the MC’s choice whether to touch Maya’s leg or not. Josy apologized because it didn’t work;:ROFLMAO: if MC had turned on horny mode and started acting, this dialogue would not have happened. That's what she was trying to achieve.

I feel that I know you and you are not new here:unsure:

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
It's more of a disappointment. But this is Episode 10, it changed a lot of things. Like a sledgehammer blow.

Well, well, one minute. Let's compare the situations. These are not stockings, these are knee socks, for starters.
1. Are you seriously comparing daring erotic lingerie “we’re going to have sex now” with knee socks? It was clear from Josy's grin before she put on this lingerie that she was planning it.
2. Maya did not convince MC to take off his pants
3. Maya did not create an erotic seductive atmosphere for MC. (Let’s dim the lights, a cozy tent of pillows, together in a tight space, close to the body) All they did was have a nice conversation and share what they liked. Moreover, it is the MC’s choice whether to touch Maya’s leg or not. Josy apologized because it didn’t work;:ROFLMAO: if MC had turned on horny mode and started acting, this dialogue would not have happened. That's what she was trying to achieve.

I feel that I know you and you are not new here:unsure:
She did Moan with Asmr voice in her head which is kinda hot people pay money to cum from this shit sooo why justify Maya Moan using Erotic voice in his Head and no Erotic lingerie in this time of world some people would like to cum over Moan Asmr rather Erotic lingerie which is sad if you think about it

Joshy92 did you cum when Maya whispered in your ears?

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
Try to predict when ep11 comes out!

Vote here:

So far Dec/2024 is leading, followed by Nov/2024, how cute people still have hope...

Then again, I'm also a fool expecting it by Dec/2024 lol.
Someone said yesterday, shorter episode 11 makes a lot of sense. If Christmas is season finale, then there is about 1 month next 2 episodes have to cover.

Season finale is usually a big episode, so who knows really.

But he will probably announce 60 fps animations as a new norm so yeah, I think it's going to take him at least a year to release that.

With his pace and tech, without filler content (animations) he can easily provide content every 7-8 months, but it what it is.

Reactions: KaiserST

Ostap Bender

Jun 26, 2019
It was clear from Josy's grin before she put on this lingerie that she was planning it.
Huh? I thought that was the whole problem there - Josy didn't plan shit, didn't think this through and acted on a whim.

But I gotta say - on my canon Quinn path I decided to spend some time with Josy and not with Maya, and on my Bella playthrough I chose Maya. And now that I've seen their scenes I think I'll be choosing Maya there from now on. Josy's managed to achive the impossible, because now I'd rather hang out with Maya, than her. Ms Sunshine's clinginess is starting to get somewhat tiresome.

Last edited:

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
She did Moan with Asmr voice in her head which is kinda hot people pay money to cum from this shit sooo why justify Maya Moan using Erotic voice in his Head and no Erotic lingerie in this time of world some people would like to cum over Moan Asmr rather Erotic lingerie which is sad if you think about it

Joshy92 did you cum when Maya whispered in your ears?
Joshy92 is not responding because he's busy practicing whispering "peanut butter sandwich" because he knows it gets Maya hot.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
HE became an asshole like Oscar, there is nothing funny, or even reasonable about what he is doing.

He played a specific scenario what he caused, by himself, and thrashing at Josy constantly like its Josy fault, He is not even Oscar, he is literaly Tybalt at this point:whistle:
I did notice that after ep10 he really dislike her i hope ep11 come and flip his opinion i would pay to watch this
actually there 2 things i would pay to watch 1 this
the 2nd Maya reject the Mc someway and she figured i don't like him i would pay to watch Joshy92 reaction
Thing is, I never hid the fact that I am not a fan of Josy as well. Hell, I started my tenure at F95 with Mayaposting. And I admit I ate a lot of shit with that, since Maya is among my favorites now. The thing with me is, and I also never hid this too, I was cheated on in a 7 year relationship. So anything with cheating or even attempt at is a big No-No for me. And in the MJ combo, for me personally Josy is th bigger offender due to wanting to sleep with MC at her place very early on, just because she has a rocky relationship with Maya. And I will say, I don't claim it, but my personal opinion is that MJ can't work without MC.

But alas, I do enjoy every path and that includes MJ path. I also enjoy the super vanilla nature of pure Jill path too. MJ path has great humor and banter.

Overall I get where Geralt is coming from. When not playing her route, she leaves a bad impression at times.

Btw, watch out with saying Geralt is literally Tybalt now. I am a Tybalt stan after all :HideThePain:

I think that if you play all paths, sometimes it's hard to stop the "bleeding effect", as in, playing each path opinion free.

Everyone should enjoy what they love in this game. And even if they disagree, ppl should accept other ppls opinions.

Because if not, a Pandora's Box is openned when ppl start asking dumb ass questions like "How can you like Maya and Quinn, don't you know what Quinn did to her, bla bla bla". Because the answer is simple: It's just a fucking game, we can enjoy everything all at once.

P.S. I think a lot of has to do with DPC himself. How he paces things, how he setups characters and all. Some characters start dumb af but later become way better. Some get another side shown to them. I think without a complete game, any objective opinion is impossible, just personal subjective views with breadcrumbs we have atm.

PlayerMLN

Apr 16, 2023
then I'm not sure why, I did assign them to jobs after the cleanup was done though because there was nothing else to do, and he kept the car every time, and it's not a one-off either, played a couple paths this way.
Let's take it step by step (AFAIR):
- Add money at the first mansion cleanup screen, and buy everything.
- Get accused of cheating by the game when praising the DIKs.
- Accept VIP pass.
- Rusty's sells his car, no matter how much money you have at the last cleanup screen.

I was about to make a quick runthrough to create screenshots, but then I remembered that I'd have to play the other mini games. No dice!

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
You'd think Josy has just started her own super villian arc after you dumped her, if your distaste for her is any indication :unsure: :Kappa:
While this seems like an arc of whining to everyone about a bad MC, poor Sage had to listen to all of it. Sage's birdwatching hobby sounds much more exciting! Yikes!
you just wish, OSCAR :p
The dark side will give you such power that you have never even dreamed of.
That's Sage hobby not Queen Josy, the dark side has clouded your thoughts
It doesn't count because Chad cheated on her, wasn't her real boyfriend, and he is actually gay.:cool:
Huh? I thought that was the whole problem there - Josy didn't plan shit, didn't think this through and acted on a whim.

But I gotta say - on my canon Quinn path I decided to spend some time with Josy and not with Maya, and on my Bella playthrough I chose Maya. And now that I've seen their scenes I think I'll be choosing Maya there from now. Josy managed to achive the impossible, because now I'd rather hang out with Maya, than her. Ms Sunshine's clinginess is starting to get somewhat tiresome.
I wonder what Quinn would say when she saw Maya's new outfit. Girl growing up! What a sad thing for Joshy, Maya is not romantic amymore by his standards.

screenshot0120.png
screenshot0123.png
Daddy would be proud

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Doesn't typing "persistent.mod_wtenabled = None" in the console solve that? Or do the variables vary (no pun intended)?
there are 2 one at the first with Helen
2nd when free roam before going with maya or josy choice it triggers there again
these 2 on update 10 and free roam that i recall i don't think there is more tho

Reactions: The Dick

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
  • Haha
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
Joshy92 is not responding because he's busy practicing whispering "peanut butter sandwich" because he knows it gets Maya hot.
peanut butter is such an american thing.
i swear almost nobody likes this stuff outside of the usa.
whispering leberwurststulle (liverwurst sandwich) is the way to go.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes