iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
. And in the MJ combo, for me personally Josy is th bigger offender due to wanting to sleep with MC at her place very early on, just because she has a rocky relationship with Maya. And I will say, I don't claim it, but my personal opinion is that MJ can't work without MC.
Not trying to play devil's advocate, but Maya does the same - she cheats on Josy very early on. Also, this ep started Maya's solo arc - MC admits his feelings, yes she walks out upset, but then during bbq she kind of admits the same thing. So, they are honestly kind of same - both feel bad about it, but it is what is.That relationship was doomed from the start, way to many things against them, however it would be nice of DPC to give us a choice to save their relationship even if they rejected us/we put them in the friendzone.

Like you said we all have different tastes, I dislike Quinn and her story, but I still play because I want to see everything, and story is interesting.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
, I don't claim it, but my personal opinion is that MJ can't work without MC.
Well, that is not an opinion but the goddamn FACT , the actual story of them. (y)
IF MC is not part of the Josy and Maya relationship, then they are simply not functioning. Maya treat Josy like shit, Josy is unhappy, they doomed to fail.
The only time they work is when MC part of their Relationship, he is the one that hold them together, at least for the moment.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
peanut butter is such an american thing.
i swear almost nobody likes this stuff outside of the usa.
whispering leberwurststulle (liverwurst sandwich) is the way to go.
True i tried it once wasn't that good it's alright but nothing like "i want to eat it again" kinda thing

By the way who was the guy mentioned on Jocks comments on cluck he even respond? is it like a rival team or something? cuz i will root for him or them really
ep10 forgot free roam

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
Like you said we all have different tastes, I dislike Quinn and her story, but I still play because I want to see everything, and story is interesting.
this!!!
going for jill is vomit on toast but i still play it to get the whole picture.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I don't like her new hairdo, but her non-sex movie night scene was great.
Incidentally, for these who complain about Josy tempting MC who is in relationship with someone else: Maya is doing the same, teasing Fuckface to feel her up when he gets turned on by her socks /s

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
you such a fraud, if you truly would believe in Dark Side You would Embrace, the idea of Cheating Sage, or Jill or Bella, or anyone With Josy, instead of complaining :p :cool: :coffee: :ROFLMAO:
Sounds like a excuse to me :ROFLMAO:
And actually good one because it's less what he deserve. Chad is a cunt who just used a girl for years, stealing time of her life. As for me, this is the same abuse as Patrick does. just on a different level. Therefore, any actions against Chad are justified.
Don't know about Jill cheating, Chip. Who could she cheat on, her right hand? :LOL:
View attachment 3167848

It's these heartwarming plot twists that make me read this thread.
Not just LIME. I'll do a post about Maya run later and why I like and respect her more.

• Haha
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: ffive and Darkwen

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Well, that is not an opinion but the goddamn FACT , the actual story of them. (y)
IF MC is not part of the Josy and Maya relationship, then they are simply not functioning. Maya treat Josy like shit, Josy is unhappy, they doomed to fail.
The only time they work is when MC part of their Relationship, he is the one that hold them together, at least for the moment.
They just don't work.
screenshot0491.png
I don't think "Maya treat Josy like shit"; they simply different and can't work together long. People can fall for each other, but when they starting to know each other better - to understand they just don't fit.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is a poster from this Finnman Bank hanging in the office of Patrick's car dealership and the contracts are from this bank. It will be the car dealership's house bank. So I think Patrick cheated on Maya and Derek's college loans by making false statements about car sales. Derek has a driver's license but no car. Not unusual in itself, if it weren't for the reference to a high school graduation and a car sale. My thoughts are that he issued financing amounts for vehicles in the names of Derek and Maya, but sold those vehicles for cash to other customers.

The next question would be whether he misused the money?

Reactions: always86

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
They just don't work.
View attachment 3167893
I don't think "Maya treat Josy like shit"; they simply different and can't work together long. People can fall for each other, but when they starting to know each other better - to understand they just don't fit.
I think the context (and the followup) is important in this scene -- Maya doesn't feel as comfortable with Josy not because these two don't work, but she feels guilty about feeling comfortable with a girl because of Patrick's abuse regarding her orientation.

Reactions: KaiserST

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
And actually good one because it's less what he deserve. Chad is a cunt who just used a girl for years, stealing time of her life. As for me, this is the same abuse as Patrick does. just on a different level. Therefore, any actions against Chad are justified.
Don't know about Jill cheating, Chip. Who could she cheat on, her right hand? :LOL:

Not just LIME. I'll do a post about Maya run later and why I like and respect her more.
What Chad did was awful but two wrongs don't make a right. Jill probably the biggest cheat of all time there no telling the things she done :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I think the context (and the followup) is important in this scene -- Maya doesn't feel as comfortable with Josy not because these two don't work, but she feels guilty about feeling comfortable with a girl because of Patrick's abuse regarding her orientation.
I don’t see it that way, it doesn’t look like Patrick managed to plant a sense of guilt in Maya’s mind, on the contrary, I see protest potential in her. For example, she mentions that she dislikes Tybalt for calling lesbianism "disgusting." Maya just needs security to open up fully.
What Chad did was awful but two wrongs don't make a right. Jill probably the biggest cheat of all time there no telling the things she done :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:.
But why? He harm her, which means she can do harm to hin in return, and this will not bring a minus to karma. That's how I see it.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes