RadicalGuy

May 14, 2022
Let's take it step by step (AFAIR):
- Add money at the first mansion cleanup screen, and buy everything.
- Get accused of cheating by the game when praising the DIKs.
- Accept VIP pass.
- Rusty's sells his car, no matter how much money you have at the last cleanup screen.

I was about to make a quick runthrough to create screenshots, but then I remembered that I'd have to play the other mini games. No dice!
You still need to clean/renovate the mansion. Buying windows is not enough. I've also cheated in the last playthrough (choosing Bella over Jill, both romanced from start) and it works. So, most likely, if you bought the window and click "next" each time, mansion still looks like shit, hence failed minigame

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
That is a factor yes, however the main delay for the last few updates have been the render queue.

The fact that DPC did a few 90 and 120fps animations doesn't fills me with confidence.

I also predict he will increase the number of 60fps animations next episode.
:HideThePain:
frog-wait-what.gif

Reactions: KaiserST

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I don’t see it that way, it doesn’t look like Patrick managed to plant a sense of guilt in Maya’s mind, on the contrary, I see protest potential in her. For example, she mentions that she dislikes Tybalt for calling lesbianism "disgusting." Maya just needs security to open up fully.

But why? He harm her, which means she can do harm to hin in return, and this will not bring a minus to karma. That's how I see it.
Do Sage and Maya have the right sure personally I draw the line at doing real harm that said if they wanted to knock the shit out of Chad and Patrick I wouldn't stop them just don't do something stupid

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Do Sage and Maya have the right sure personally I draw the line at doing real harm that said if they wanted to knock the shit out of Chad and Patrick I wouldn't stop them just don't do something stupid
Certainly. For example, I don't hit Patrick (he deserve this), because it could ruin the whole operation. We need to know when to show assholes their place and when to behave.

soul wolf

Dec 25, 2020
i maybe dumb but for some unknown purposes everytime i boot up the save file after ep9 finished the game crashed with doctor asking heather about her condition like thats the only frame as soon as i click to proceed the game crashes and shuts off

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Certainly. For example, I don't hit Patrick (he deserve this), because it could ruin the whole operation. We need to know when to show assholes their place and when to behave.
Totally and when it is the right time to put the assholes in their place make sure they never forget it and maybe they come out better for it

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
what do you guys think will be josy's new hobby?
i hope for sailing, swimming, surfing or maybe diving...watersports are fun. :sneaky:
Martial arts and for several reasons. She can be with the MC, they find out what happened to Riona, and Maya needs to be protected. Maya doesn't like fights, but Josy does. Either Josy is with Maya, Sage or the MC.

For Riona, I'm hoping Quinn isn't behind this and she'll help her friend. I think to myself that this will be the path to redemption for Quinn. Quinn finds out about the kidnapping over the phone so it's Vinny. In my playthrough, CHICK MC, Quinn will not call the MC. I hope so Quinn will make the right decision. She got all the information she needed from Tommy. That Vinny doesn't shy away from gun violence, that his gun is a real gun, and that the MC wanted to call the police. Of course, Quinn would probably end up in prison, but she would have done the right thing and can be forgiven. The other side of the coin would be for Tommy to want to be the bigger man, bigger than the MC. But that wouldn't end well for Tommy.

In EP1 already said that she would be interested in a self-defense course. It would be a wonderful opportunity for Josy to share a hobby with the MC.

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
Is it written that way in EP10 so that Lynette's parents had to sell their house?

If not, nothing is clear because we read that Lynette's father didn't actually want to sell the house and Lynette was still thinking to herself so that hopefully her father meant it seriously.
Play Jill's path my guy, you will find your answers -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: dalli_x

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Did you get the documents? I'm didn't.
Unless you have been super nice to Patrick in every previous interaction (going back to Maya's dorm) you will not get the documents if you punch him. That adds 5 points to the check and if you have more than 6 you can't retrieve them.

Corellien

Aug 19, 2019
Great episode! A bit too many mini-games for my taste, but they're cool because they're really well woven into the story. If anyone's up for making an Android version, count me in!

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Martial arts and for several reasons. She can be with the MC, they find out what happened to Riona, and Maya needs to be protected. Maya doesn't like fights, but Josy does. Either Josy is with Maya, Sage or the MC.

For Riona, I'm hoping Quinn isn't behind this and she'll help her friend. I think to myself that this will be the path to redemption for Quinn. Quinn finds out about the kidnapping over the phone so it's Vinny. In my playthrough, CHICK MC, Quinn will not call the MC. I hope so Quinn will make the right decision. She got all the information she needed from Tommy. That Vinny doesn't shy away from gun violence, that his gun is a real gun, and that the MC wanted to call the police. Of course, Quinn would probably end up in prison, but she would have done the right thing and can be forgiven. The other side of the coin would be for Tommy to want to be the bigger man, bigger than the MC. But that wouldn't end well for Tommy.

In EP1 already said that she would be interested in a self-defense course. It would be a wonderful opportunity for Josy to share a hobby with the MC.
I think Josy would want to learn martial arts to defend herself after all she is pretty short and her sorority sister just got kidnap that would shake up the HoT's big time also it way to get closer to MC.

Reactions: dalli_x

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Ray, would you be so kind as to show the cheat codes for "Brawler"? :rolleyes:
use the following code in the command console. make sure you only use it in the brawler menu, otherwise the game will freeze.
bn_skill_points= number of points you want .
screenshot0145.png
screenshot0091.png

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Is it written that way in EP10 so that Lynette's parents had to sell their house?
mc "I love your home. How long have you lived here?"
jim "Oh, my. How long has it been? I want to say...19 years?"
jim "Geoff? Help me out here."
ge "Yes, yes. 19. That sounds about right."
ge "I got the tip from my friend - eh, back then, business associate - Maynard."
ji "Maynard is Bianca's dad."
ge "He heard the place was for sale and it was pretty much a steal."
ge "Finding a buyer for extravagant properties like this usually takes time, and the previous owner had to make a quick sale for financial reasons."
ge "And that's how we ended up here."

MC's granddad got in a cash flow crisis when he bought the crappy old hotel, so he had to sell it under duress and made Lynnette and his wife live there while he was renovating it. Bianca's dad helped him to sell it to the Royces.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Unless you have been super nice to Patrick in every previous interaction (going back to Maya's dorm) you will not get the documents if you punch him. That adds 5 points to the check and if you have more than 6 you can't retrieve them.
Oh, shit...
I'll have to go back and be nice to him. :cautious:
Vpkc.gif
use the following code in the command console. make sure you only use it in the brawler menu, otherwise the game will freeze.
bn_skill_points= number of points you want .
Thank you very much, sir
bandicam 2023-04-17 23-22-24-448.gif

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes