Messi500

Jul 9, 2018
Pretty annoying that, after implementing the patch into the official game, there is no option anymore to start a new game. :cautious:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I don’t see it that way, it doesn’t look like Patrick managed to plant a sense of guilt in Maya’s mind, on the contrary, I see protest potential in her.
She literally says as much immediately after that sentence:
Python:
    my "I never felt this comfortable with Josy."
    mc "Oh?"
    my "I think it's because of Dad."
    mc "Yeah, I get it."
    my "Or at least that's what I keep telling myself."
    mc "..."
    my "*{i}Sigh{/i}* That didn't come off good."
    my "I wanted to say that this - you and I - feels great. That's all."
Patrick has definitely managed to impose his views on Maya to some extent, at the very least to the point she would consider him a potential factor in her discomfort. Maya has been forced to hide her relationship with Josy from him and dread the possibility he finds them out for months, it absolutely shouldn't be even a question such thing might affect her sense of comfort when she's together with Josy.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
She literally says as much immediately after that sentence:
Python:
    my "I never felt this comfortable with Josy."
    mc "Oh?"
    my "I think it's because of Dad."
    mc "Yeah, I get it."
    my "Or at least that's what I keep telling myself."
    mc "..."
    my "*{i}Sigh{/i}* That didn't come off good."
    my "I wanted to say that this - you and I - feels great. That's all."
Patrick has definitely managed to impose his views on Maya to some extent, at the very least to the point she would consider him a potential factor in her discomfort. Maya has been forced to hide her relationship with Josy from him and dread the possibility he finds them out for months, it absolutely shouldn't be even a question such thing might affect her sense of comfort when she's together with Josy.
I know, have the whole conversation screenshots.

"Or at least that's what I keep telling myself."

Padreic

Aug 18, 2018
i maybe dumb but for some unknown purposes everytime i boot up the save file after ep9 finished the game crashed with doctor asking heather about her condition like thats the only frame as soon as i click to proceed the game crashes and shuts off
Same problem.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I know, have the whole conversation screenshots.

"Or at least that's what I keep telling myself."
Yes, but the point is that she considers Patrick as potential factor at all, not that it's the only possible one. It's also her first impression rather than afterthought. Maya doesn't really know whether she could feel just as comfortable with Josy because, thanks to Patrick's meddling, she's never had any real chance to find that out.

Reactions: KaiserST

Ogz

Jun 27, 2017
i tried reload save from end of ep9 but it gives "AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'O000O00O000OOO0O0'" error. i installed "BADIK_0.10.0_fix1_scrappyMod" but the error is same. what else can i do?

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Doesn't typing "persistent.mod_wtenabled = None" in the console solve that? Or do the variables vary (no pun intended)?
I think that setting that var to None via console should do the trick, but I cannot confirm it because I've never used Scrappy mod, so I don't have that var set in my persistent file, and I'd rather not add to it myself...

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
On the other hand if Maya can't get the papers she will have no choice but to join Quinn's restaurant and serve MC for free.
Why would MC be getting any free handouts? That's just bad business. There's only one person who gets shit from Quinn for free, and that's Quinn herself :whistle:

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Mac version can't be opened... any ideas?
I don't have a mac, but I read somewhere in this thread that's a matter of execution permissions.

You may want to try the old dear sudo chhmod 777 on the .app file (dunno if sudo is relevant on mac: I just put it there from my little Linux experience.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes