Renfield42069

Nov 21, 2022
When the fuck did this redacted screw the Drawing minigame speed? Is it new to ep10, or was the same in ep9 and why the fuck did he feel the need to fuck with Interlude minigames when most people skip that shit? :FacePalm:
There are at times 3 blue dots in less then a second, I want to know how can he expect a human to have that kind of reaction speed? Best I can do is B and I used to S everything before....
I didn't have that problem. I thought I did at first, until I found out that you have to click the blue dots, but just touching the red dots with your cursor will make you fail that stage. I could go as slow as I wanted, as long as I didn't touch the red dots with the cursor. It wasn't clearly explained, I felt.

Reactions: Meushi

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
I find it very strange that there has been no mention of the restaurant for several episodes now. When was the last time the MC went there? Episode 5 or 6?
I mean girls still charge even in episode 8

Is DPC trying to make us forget some of the girls' pasts to make them more attractive?

Or is it to make us forget that the MC was a client, so that when it comes back to bite the MC in the ass, we'll be shocked or surprised?
In story, Burke I guess had an epiphany or something, from what we have seen he was once a good guy who followed rules, and got fired for refusing to get his hands dirty

He was a bored man, stuck in a relationship with a woman he doesn't love, he adopted kids and he doesn't love them as well - the guy is depressed, so I guess he tried to have some fun and enjoy life by banging college chicks

But it seems to me he is leaving, that's why Quinn walks out of his office pissed off, she lost a stream of income and is probably leaving college as well, because without Burke what is Quinn's sales pitch ? Girls do it because of free scholarship, that is gone now - however he is not getting off that easy, after all there is Mona who left and is very pissed off, so she might be his downfall

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
Im on "other" path. But cant remember if i almost fooled around with cathy. Is there a way to see that?
On your phone, there is an app with states. There you can check your own sexual history. You can also check the Bio of Cathy.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
But I’ve found all you gotta do to pretty much always get the contracts:
  1. Don’t have Tremolo give his little passive-aggressive speech at dinner.
  2. When Derek buzzes, hide in Maya’s room under the bed.
  3. Ideally, choose “Rescue Maya.” If a DIK, he can punch Patrick, but don’t.
  4. After you leave the house, you’ll always get the scene where Tremolo stops the car, goes back, and gets the contracts.

It’s not rocket science; it’s simply choosing to not be a dick.
Note, this hinges on how MC handled initial meeting with Patrick a few episodes back. If he made really bad impression there (4 penalty points) then he can only get the contract if he can pick CHICK way to diffuse the situation when Patrick gets rough with Maya. If he told Josy about Chad and can't pick the CHICK choice then, unless he was really smooth in the initial conversation, he's as good as boned.

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Does the MC find out about this through conversations with the Royces?
It's in the diary for the most part. Lynette has to move to the hotel and her dad says they need to leave their home. Why not let her and her mom stay in the nice house? It could be because they couldn't afford to keep up both the house and pay out the money on the hotel renovation. They get there and find out it's a money pit. Granddad doesn't understand the sunk cost fallacy so goes all-in to finish the job so he can recover his investment. If they had other wealth he would keep their family home and use his other assets to fund the project, but he's strapped for cash and borrows against his home's value, then when the project continues to bleed cash he has to sell the house to pay back the loans and finish it. We know that the Royces buy it about 19 years ago, and granddad may have been trying to sell the house in a market where there are few buyers for months before Maynard hears about his distress and brokers a sale with Jill's family right about the time MC gets born.

Lynette's diary probably starts about 20 years in the past, as that allows time for her to pitch a fit about having to move and run away, get found, dragged back to the hotel, meet Neil and eventually fall in love, then have 9 months to give birth to MC.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: John972 and dalli_x

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Josy’s behavior makes total sense to me. It’s not immature; it’s someone in love (and lust) who understandably presumed her dude was as into her as she was him. And was gobsmacked when without warning, he left to be with somebody else. It hurt bad.

Maya, in comparison, is taking it better. But her response isn’t because she’s more mature; it’s because she’s used to getting hurt. She can take an emotional beating and still get back up. Which is heartbreaking in its own way.
Let me disagree. MC didn't leave her: she left him.

[unless you're talking about the scenario where you start dating J&M, then you leave them for Sage/Jill/Bella, of course]

Josy and Maya cornered him into friendship. MC suggesting them the throuple relationship totally surprised them.

If you go with the friendship path, you'll see that their relationship gets strained. If you play your cards with Josy and tell Derek you feel for her, she will regret her choice (friendzoning you). Same with Maya: If you play your cards with Maya and tell Derek you feel for her, she will regret as well as.

But you get more lewd scenes on a DIK path. Obvious example: the date with Sage. I have two paths saved with her; a DIK and CHICK run. On the DIK path, Tremolo gets a blowie. On the CHICK path, they have a lovely conversation about traits they find attractive in one another… but nothing more than a kiss goodnight. Oh, they can still have anal in the tent later, but CHICK generally gets the dude cockblocked.
The key choice with Sage's date is what you answered her at the end of ep.9: if you are OK with her "surprises" you get the full treatment. If you went for "vanilla" you get the vanilla date.

Last edited:
Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I find it very strange that there has been no mention of the restaurant for several episodes now. When was the last time the MC went there? Episode 5 or 6?

Why is that?

Is DPC trying to make us forget some of the girls' pasts to make them more attractive?

Or is it to make us forget that the MC was a client, so that when it comes back to bite the MC in the ass, we'll be shocked or surprised?
I wonder why so many of you guys who play as a massive dick who makes very questionable choices always think that the massive dik route is the ONLY route.

Have you ever thought that quite a lot of players chose to close the restaurant by refusing its services?

Reactions: ffive

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
I feel DPC loves the branching and working on it and doesn't care how hard it is or how long it takes, I genuinely do think the mad bastard loves working on it which is why he adds more and more. The minigames, animation and branching would've been curtailed by any sane dev to save work and time. He doesn't and seems to have zero intention of ever doing so he in fact adds more.

I think we'll see more added not less I doubt many of us would be surprised if a dedicated Sarah, Melanie, Zoey or Jade mini route similar to Quinn and Rio popped up next episode.

The game was always too complex it started with 5 potential branches. He just doubled down on it as the game has gone on.
LOL . Love your nickname, man!

Reactions: Cervixpunch

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
I wonder why so many of you guys who play as a massive dick who makes very questionable choices always think that the massive dik route is the ONLY route.

Have you ever thought that quite a lot of players chose to close the restaurant by refusing its services?
wait it can't be i never have seen someone say to no to sex? except Joshy but did you really said no to quinn offer at ep1?
really?
really?
is that something a human can do

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I think we'll see more added not less I doubt many of us would be surprised if a dedicated Sarah, Melanie, Zoey or Jade mini route similar to Quinn and Rio popped up next episode.
Last scenes of Episode 10 are telling us what to expect from episode 11. The shit is just starting to hit the fun HARD.

Pay attention to these final words from MC remembering what we've just seen happening: "I'm thankful for that Thanksgiving... and that horrible holiday weekend was only just beginning."

Hopefully no one is going to be killed.

• Haha
Reactions: vireker and Ray_D

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
Did anyone else notice that a DIK MC slaps Elena's ass harder than other affinities? Feel like that might be a point against the Elena "route" in the future.

Smackotron

Apr 15, 2020
I gave the update an 8/10 in my Review, also made some extra comments here

About the wait time, yeah its going to take a while.

Meanwhile, people remember to vote how here about when do you think Episode 11 will come out!

"Abril" in poll my man. It's cool to see that we seem to be reaching a consensus that DPC will be making one update per year now

Reactions: KaiserST
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes