Aonaro

Sep 18, 2020
yeeeey lets enjoy this before waiting another year... its like a christmas gift every year after all

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
only sage no bj i play 2 save
Sorry dude... not sure what to tell you. DPC is good at having multiple things impact various actions so maybe there was something you missed along the way. It might be related to affinity as well. Once the official walkthrough is released, you should be able to figure it out then.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I'm afraid this game is getting too complex... 4 official committed branches; one of them splitting in three (Maya, Josy, and keeping the throuple); the Others branch having many variations and unofficial commitments (Quinn, Lily, Riona, Nicole...); the remaining commited branches having their own variations based on choices and affinity... I'm not only afraid the development time will increase exponentially but also that Mr. DPC will end up crazy...

View attachment 3168188
You left out Heather and Elana...

• Sad
Reactions: The Dick

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
wait it can't be i never have seen someone say to no to sex? except Joshy but did you really said no to quinn offer at ep1?
really?
really?
is that something a human can do
uhhhhhm, i have a lot save games where i refuse the restaurant.
im stingy and like to keep my cash.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
uhhhhhm, i have a lot save games where i refuse the restaurant.
im stingy and like to keep my cash.
wow thats new to me i never thought anyone would refuse the restaurant because we don't see any big like really big impact only sex scenes

Smackotron

Apr 15, 2020
Did anyone else notice that a DIK MC slaps Elena's ass harder than other affinities? Feel like that might be a point against the Elena "route" in the future.
I was curious about that too, so checked the code and there are no variable changes here.
What is interesting that on CHICK affinity we have a follow up where she says MC has a good slap and we are able to gain another DIK point or cancel the first one out. It's a bit strange to see that option on a CHICK path because I've never slapped her on any of my CHICK playthrough because we get +DIK for the slap to begin with!!!! :rolleyes:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Well depends on if she does like it, her initial reaction seemed to be against it though that may be because she expected a love tap, not a red-cheeker.
Yeah, I just replayed both scenes and she seems to like a lot more the CHICK one, but I think both are fine. Someone who knows how to check the variables it would be nice to see if there's any difference on that.

EDIT: Or just read the message above mine :KEK:

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
wow thats new to me i never thought anyone would refuse the restaurant because we don't see any big like really big impact only sex scenes
well, the first time i refused it was when i honestly picked every choice like the MC was me for real.
i would never ever fuck a hooker, not even for free.

Reactions: CharonsPole

Toohat

Jan 21, 2020
On your phone, there is an app with states. There you can check your own sexual history. You can also check the Bio of Cathy.
Fuck...i think i missed the car scene with her in my newer playthroughs. That sucks. Shes actually my favorite. No way im gonna backtrack. :(

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
Took a while to chew through most of it. Decent episode. However this is the end of the road for me until it's done, the amount of saves i have to make in order to see everything with mini games makes the game really long and grindy when you play it like this instead of individual runs to completion, perhaps setting off from branching points. It will be great when it's done, but it's massive branching for me is too much at this point.

The game's greatest strength in terms of scope becomes a chore when we've gone from 5 ish routes to what 13ish "main" subbranches, with various cheating options/variants, and in some sense if you want the flavor options from permanent affinity you can double it which may require roughly 30 ish saves to see everything. That's awesome if you save at the right places and view the story/ play the game in the finished stated, but for me at this point the grind/skipping takes away more than what it gives when I'm trying to see everything.

Can't wait to "read" like it's meant to be read and take it slowly when it's there.

Last edited:

danieldam

Apr 28, 2020
Somehow the thing I'm excited about most is more Elena and Sally content. They are so fun and interesting. Like Elena and joyboy being some cool swinger couple who like is such a fun and different thing. Also having a enemies to lover plotline with is fun to see on a dik path

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Last scenes of Episode 10 are telling us what to expect from episode 11. The shit is just starting to hit the fun HARD.

Pay attention to these final words from MC remembering what we've just seen happening: "I'm thankful for that Thanksgiving... and that horrible holiday weekend was only just beginning."

Hopefully no one is going to be killed.
Josy goes mode Leah, and kills whatever LI tremolo picked over her and Maya :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: fishbrain

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
I'm afraid this game is getting too complex... 4 official committed branches; one of them splitting in three (Maya, Josy, and keeping the throuple); the Others branch having many variations and unofficial commitments (Quinn, Lily, Riona, Nicole...); the remaining commited branches having their own variations based on choices and affinity... I'm not only afraid the development time will increase exponentially but also that Mr. DPC will end up crazy...

View attachment 3168188
Amen my feelings exactly at this point. It sounds insane to say this about a an adult VN but the game almost has too many chicks to bang/get to know. It's also getting increasingly random when it comes to the convenient excuses to keep the "main" women together for main plot points. At the minimum you somehow end up being good friends with them even with opposing affinity and little investment into them in the past :LUL:. On my main DIK runs i was like "Fuck me why does this mc care about Jill's musings, or join Bella for yoga class". Vice versa for the CHICK runs.

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
Does anyone have ep 9 save file in which mc is single chick/neutral and in love with Josy
I'll save you time, you don't miss anything. Since I have that totally virgin save and there is only one extra dialogue with Josy in her room that is also achieved if you are a chick and you are with Sage, I think if you are on the route with Jill the scene in episode 10 is with Maya yes or yes.:unsure:
And for Zoey fans at the end of total virgin you are playing guitar with Rio and Camila, the only time the MC is alone is Nicole's route and maybe Norah, but my Norah route is contaminated with some bad decision and she break up with me :devilish:

Reactions: VOYEUR
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes