YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
Egg-zactly! I even got curious now if there's a possibility to skip the yoga class because, i don't regret it, but it didn't make too much sense in my main run (DIK/Others) either...

Sad (and also weird) that DPC keeps putting girls in the game that probably will never happen due to the tight schedule... There is Sally & KRJ since the beginning that I'm starting to doubt if it will ever happen; in Ep. 9, all those vixens (dormies); there's Carla and Bianca; now that cute blonde girl from the yoga and chemistry class... If I had his phone I would call him and say: "Dude, stop! Work with what you already have! Or, if you're gonna put a chick in it, make it lame, gay or ugly so you don't tease us with something will never happen!"
Maybe he’s partly doing this to cement a point or bring some semblance of “realism” into the game. You can’t catch em all no matter how hard you try. Maybe it’s some greater point about temptations. I don’t know.

It also doesn’t help that some characters are (I know people have very varying tastes at this point) just exponentially more interesting/ well written than others imo.

For me characters like Zoey, Sage, Elena, Quinn, Josy, are just too funny in the sense that they almost make the rest feel underwhelming. Maybe that’s the point? To underline the choose your own aspects.

To give various players their own love story variations to take with them on essentially the same main story, and thereby help the investment of the player. I don’t actually think he cares about the players that want to see everything, because the flow is so much better if you focus on a few, with a branch save here or there from start until finish.

In essence this amount of options essentially means that he’s creating multiple VNs within his single creation.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
wait it can't be i never have seen someone say to no to sex? except Joshy but did you really said no to quinn offer at ep1?
really?
really?
is that something a human can do
I had my MC say no to Quinn because he isn't desperate enough of an incel to pay for pussy he can get on his own. It's actually pretty easy for a human to do.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I think you have to put it in this secret Ren'Py save folder (at least, in Linux, it's hidden). I think it's even more important because, if you game/save folder is empty, it will copy from the hidden folder... I don't know if it's an issue with all games or if it's still an issue, but I remember copying save files to my game/saves folder and it not working. According to Miss Internet, they are located in:
- Windows: %APPDATA%/RenPy/game_directory
- Mac: ~/Library/RenPy/game_directory
- Linux: ~/.renpy/game_directory
I already checked and I don't have the file Sancho1969 told me about.

Reactions: The Dick

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
So, quick question - can you make Jill come twice? It almost sounds, at one point, like you might when she says, "I could never do that!" or whatever, but I let each position run for a minute and got nothing.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Now that I've played through a few paths I just want to say, amazing episode! I loved that this was an episode focused on plot progression and the relationships themselves, I enjoyed episode 9 but this one was definitely more up my alley.

It was a very emotional episode too, it had me tearing up on quite a few occasions, and I outright cried on one occasion. The ending especially hit hard, that whole last section of the episode was super intense and really emotional.

Definitely has me looking forward to episode 11. :cool:

Last edited:

Renfield42069

Nov 21, 2022
This episode was so good, I can't believe people are still hating lol
I agree with you that 10 was/is good, but my guess would be people are still a little upsetti spaghetti over 9. 9 felt criminally short for the amount of time it took, in my opinion. My assumption is there's a ton of content, but it has to do with the branching pathways taking full effect. So you only see a small amount of content depending on what you chose in episode 8, and would have to do half a dozen playthroughs to see most of it.

Reactions: kinkyshin

gr8fuldave

Aug 28, 2023
I decided to step outside my comfort zone and do a total DIK run from start to finish. I had done a chick run for Jill and Sage, and a Neutral for Sage, J&M, and the others. I'm super glad I did it and wish I had done it earlier. I enjoyed the Sage train, the Quinn Train, and the Jill train, but man this Lily-Nicole Train is out of this world haha.

Reactions: c0gnomen

chronomate

Jun 5, 2020
I find it very strange that there has been no mention of the restaurant for several episodes now. When was the last time the MC went there? Episode 5 or 6?

Why is that?

Is DPC trying to make us forget some of the girls' pasts to make them more attractive?

Or is it to make us forget that the MC was a client, so that when it comes back to bite the MC in the ass, we'll be shocked or surprised?
It could be to soften the girls, particularly Quinn (as their pimp), in the player's mind. From an in-universe perspective, however, it just makes sense: MC is now friends with all the HOTs and parties with them regularly. It'd be weird to still be paying them for sex. Plus, post Ep. 8, it's only an issue for those on the "Others" path anyway, since every other path forces you to be faithful to your LI of choice.

Does anyone know if its possible to win the claw machine for Rio? And if it is what bear do i go for?
I've won it on the third attempt every time, so I assumed it was hard-coded that way (someone who has seen the actual code can correct if I'm wrong). The prize has always been the same for me, but I won't deprive you of seeing the derpy-ass monster that MC dredges up for yourself...

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes