yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
No, think of it that way, that everything happening everything what we playing is the past, and MC telling his story.
Yeah, I agree, but why does he emphasize that he was happy before, when it was just him and dad? Or is it just a figure of speech, something like "those good old days" and he doesn't imply that things are tough now?

Outlier69

Dec 4, 2022
What's the highest rank?
View attachment 3172679
Fuckboy is the highest rank.

Almost-virgin has only been with Zoey;
Romantic: had sex with 2 to 3 women;
Devoted: had sex with 4 to 6 women;
Experienced:had sex with 7 to 9 women;
Womanizer:had sex with 10 to 14 women;
Slut:had sex with 15 to 19 women;
Fuckboy:had sex with 20 and more.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Yeah, I agree, but why does he emphasize that he was happy before, when it was just him and dad? Or is it just a figure of speech, something like "those good old days" and he doesn't imply that things are tough now?
I think it was just to emphasize that despite being dirt poor, he was still happy. And if he is happy now will be reavealed in the story and the possibility for good or not so good outcomes is left open.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Yes it's just a figure of speech, you read too much in to it.
but yes, there will be multiple ending, and I assume some might be a bit melancholic, but he didnt imply anything, simply say, "let me tell you what happend", and then the game start.

Reactions: yossa999

AsherLikeYou

Jan 12, 2018
First freeroam in Episode 10?

If the last task you completed is "checking the MC's deck" with that puzzle, it will lock you out from completing the freeroam. Sage won't be clickable. That's an error.

You'll have to reload from an earlier save, do that task first, then there should be no problems.
Thanks. I'll try that later

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
The MC's opening speech about life, family, him and dad: "Blah blah blah [...] Either way, I was happy back then. [...] We had each other. As for now? Let me tell you what happened."
So this is still a drama with a sad ending at least? He was happy then, as for the present, he will tell us... So he's implying that he's not as happy now as he was then, right? Tragedy intended? Still the old good Acting Lessons?
Please tell me, is this simply because en_US is not my primary locale, I didn’t catch some nuances, and the MC didn’t talk about the impending bad ending?
I don't understand this as a drama announcement at all. He explains that despite his circumstances (single father, no family besides his father, poor), he grew up happy.

The story begins at this point, and the MC will tell us what happens to him without announcing a bright or tragic future.

Reactions: yossa999

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

I' m a Womanizer , in every path :giggle:

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022

all my branches are fuckboy even jill path

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I do agree with you, as you said, M/J dont feel like a couple even on their own path.

Loved your suggestion that the MC could have switch up to be a guard and for the two have their own fun.
It all about Josy and Maya love for MC not each other it feels like, that's why Maya is more comfortable with MC and why Josy can't control herself around him. Even when Josy and Maya have sex it's about the MC or him doing something for them so they can be alone

Reactions: KaiserST

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It all about Josy and Maya love for MC not each other it feels like, that's why Maya is more comfortable with MC and why Josy can't control herself around him. Even when Josy and Maya have sex it's about the MC or him doing something for them so they can be alone
And that's disappointing to me
I wanted one of these games to show a throuple all equally in love for once

But once again it's all about the mc and his dick

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
Who tf is DPK. I keep seeing you say that. Do you mean DPC?
Sorry, I'm not sure how I slipped into that. caKe maybe? Or diK?

Agreed. Nothing wrong discussing them like they're real people. Good fiction draws you in. I think it's healthy to balance your literal mind with your imagination.
Ok. The unreality of it jangles a little in the back of my mind. Ignore that, I guess. I do think sometimes these little details are not as significant as they seem. I have a copy of JRR Tolkien's masterpiece, Lord of the Rings, on my bookshelf that has a complete discussion of minutiae including many inconsistencies and situations where he appears to have forgotten what happened 1000 pages ago. Details can change depending on where the author wants the plot to go. I bet Tolkien never imagined the academic scrutiny his works would endure in years to come.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
What if Vinny wants money?
Quinn stole his clients, she basically stole his money.

The MC received 5k, DPC gave him this money for some reason, at some point he will have to use it, what if this is the opportunity that DPC created for the MC to use his money?

And I thought about something else, what if the DIK's suspect the origin of this money? The MC is poor, everyone knows that, but suddenly he appears with 5k, what if they think he earned that money to betray the DIK's? I hope it doesn't happen, but it's not impossible.
He already use the money to pay a gym membership

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes