Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I kinda hope for mc & tommy bonding and becoming brothers in arms rescuing riona or whatever hassle vinny is up to.

The main problem of tommys "dislike" about the mc is how he seems similar to vinny in his actions and overshadowing himself, i feel like fighting vinny together could be a great resolution to that and becoming real brothers.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
I'm not "kidding", I said: "IIRC"... no need to be so aggressive.
I'm not going to replay EP9 for them, but I remember a fake gun in Rusty's room and Tommy telling you after the confrontation that Vinny just got the fake plastic gun and it was not real. Maybe I forgot something and Tommy lied. I know that Tommy and Quinn talked afterwards but I don't really remember what they said.

Edit: Thanks, Takkatakka
not aggressive (man my words really decisive me sometimes) i thought you are really kidding because after the scene tommy talk with quinn with sad eyes i thought this scene really memorable thats all

Reactions: Akkarin69

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
The very reason those two got together was Maya had hots for Josy and Derek has revealed this to Josy, which caused Josy to act upon this knowledge. Maya is shocked not because she doesn't feel sexual tension, but because she never expected Josy to be bisexual and even less so to make a move on her.
It's a fair point. But, in my experience, if there was mutual tension of real strength, Josy wouldn't have needed Derek to tell her Maya likes her. And Maya wouldn't have been surprised by Josy's attention in the tent. Women tend to be much more sensitive to these kinds of tension than men.

Fraxo

Jul 2, 2017
Does anyone have a list or screenshot of scenes in episode 9 and 10? Would like to see what and who I have missed. Thanks in advance.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Isabella's route. I like this and at the same time raises very serious doubts. This is probably the strangest relationship in the game. It seems that MC gives her the feeling of being young and desirable again, plus a strange feeling of attraction to him that is difficult to explain. Perhaps precisely for the first reason - the young Bella, who was wild, woke up in her again.
Unfortunately, in this update Bella's path seems short - we get three unique events, one of which is one of the best lewds in the update. It's funny to watch how Bella teases MC and shows slight dominance from time to time, Bella seems to be the dominant one in this relationship.

View attachment 3172651
The way she teases him in beer pong is hilarious. And each of her quotes is gold that can be written on a sign and hung on the wall.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The update as a whole didn't please with lewd scenes: three of them are complete garbage and I sympathize with everyone who was forced to open this, more than half are mediocre, but 5-6 pleased me and Bella is one of them. When she appeared in her underwear, with a toy and the game started playing the “I go crazy I go all the way” song, it became clear that it was going to be something.

View attachment 3172709

On a cute note, did everyone notice that MC draws a heart on English test while on Bella's route?
View attachment 3172722

And when MC leaves the party to spend time with Bella, playing guitar for her before going home, well, it's classic. Joshy would love it. (Waking up all the neighbors' dogs :ROFLMAO: )
By the way, has anyone taken mushrooms on Bella's route, is there a difference? She notices that MC was on drugs?

What worries me is the next scene. MC finally begins to ask her questions about her past, like on all other routes, he wants to know his partner better. I don’t know why some here think that MC doesn’t ask questions, he asks them, and quite straightforwardly enters personal space. And then Bella begins to crumble as soon as word “James” is heard. We learned little, only that he left 3 years ago and disappeared, it is not even known whether he is alive. We don't know any details about what happened between them, only that they weren't officially divorced. Something really terrible happened because Bella is mentally seriously traumatized by these flashbacks. All the warnings throughout the game say that this route is gloomy and I cannot be optimistic about their future together. But this makes her route one of the most interesting. Now I put her second in the MGs rating, although when I started the game several years ago, I showed no interest in her.
~

Having problems, ass man?
View attachment 3172752
Is it MC who draws the heart on the test? I always assumed it is Bella who does it.

And I'm surprised at how some people are frustrated about the James talk, to me it was surprising she opened up so soon, after EP8 and the ring talk I was honestly expecting this subject to only be brought up again in this season's finale or season 4 at the earliest.

To me the fact that she's okay with talking about it at all, at this point, is a good sign.

Reactions: Outlier69

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
What do you guys think is happening with Stephen Burke? Did he found his conscience or his he afraid or things becoming to hot?

His story in ep10 was maybe the most suprising one for me as its shown that he was a upright guy back in the days, rejecting to be part of criminal activitys and getting fired over it. Its a huge leap from this guy he was back in the days to the guy shown in ep 1-9.

I can see how being unable to love your adopted children and consider them as your own sucks and how a marriage without love and affection can burn you out but i fail to see how he got from there to a college brothel manager lol

Anyway it kinda looked like he's cutting ties with everyone this episode? Maybe being rejected by a hooker (mona) showed him how far he really did fall? Or the maja meeting opened his eyes about how he's involving sage in his criminal buisness without her knowlege?

In ep 10 it seems like he's disgusted with the man he became, trying to reinvent himself starting with the overdue divorce and cutting ties with quinn?

Its kinda surprising as i and i guess most of us thought he one of the biggest if not the main antagonist in this story, which seems kinda unlikely now?

Reactions: vireker

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
What do you guys think is happening with Stephen Burke? Did he found his conscience or his he afraid or things becoming to hot?

His story in ep10 was maybe the most suprising one for me as its shown that he was a upright guy back in the days, rejecting to be part of criminal activitys and getting fired over it. Its a huge leap from this guy he was back in the days to the guy shown in ep 1-9.

I can see how being unable to love your adopted children and consider them as your own sucks and how a marriage without love and affection can burn you out but i fail to see how he got from there to a college brothel manager lol

Anyway it kinda looked like he's cutting ties with everyone this episode? Maybe being rejected by a hooker (mona) showed him how far he really did fall? Or the maja meeting opened his eyes about how he's involving sage in his criminal buisness without her knowlege?

In ep 10 it seems like he's disgusted with the man he became, trying to reinvent himself starting with the overdue divorce and cutting ties with quinn?

Its kinda surprising as i and i guess most of us thought he one of the biggest if not the main antagonist in this story, which seems kinda unlikely now?
Appears that he was an upstanding CHIK, became a corrupted DIK, and is now on a path of repentance.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
You have to go to San Diego for 6 months and piss away all your money first.
Yeah about San Diego and how she was wild from mc story back in ep3 or 4 we thought at least she will get laid or something but damn the girl just goes for the waves and saved herself for him without noticing (at least now she did)

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
if people start simping for linda and sacrifice burgers im out of here.
you actually remembers her name i think Gen study was your thing huh? i was skiping all Gen study man it was a headache
we barley keep up with maya Drama thank god we pass it
it was a nightmare

Do you enjoeyd to meet Fluffy?

View attachment 3173279
for me i hate vinny but this cat did some villain shit and pour the glass while looking on my eyes
you cant defend yourself you just have to accept a cat played you

so the main villain of ep10 (others route) without a doubt this cat

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Conscience ?
631e2c4b5b07e1d3ab37b6b08a3f6fac.gif
Are you kidding ?
He's just having an age crisis.
Once he was doing big things, and now what?
Quinn's "restaurant", children who are strangers to him, and whom he has never loved, a wife from whom he sees only scandals.
The dude decided to stop this bullshit in his life before he became a completely decrepit old man.
Conscience torments only fools, and Stephen Burke is a cunning fellow, and he wants to live for his own pleasure.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes