Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
Maybe there's a way to unlock the "be single" path while being a CHICK that I'm not aware of? Your input is appreciated!
Of course. Being single is no attribute point of a DIK. Being single means "just don't chose anyone". You can do this as a Chick too. They don't force you to chose someone.
As for Nicole, there is also no DIK-action needed. Just chat her up on Swyper when you see her there, keep it going and then go home with her and Lily at the end of Ep 9.

Last edited:

elumiknotty

Jun 30, 2023
Anyone else notice a couple of the sex scenes in ep10 had absolute shit animation in parts? The thrusting being like, MCs whole body moving forward and back unnaturally instead of using his hips, for example? There were 3 or 4 dif scenes where this happened and it def felt like 3-years-ago VN animation.

Reactions: katzenstreu

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Being a DIK - Multimod Edition (Season 3, Episode 10 v0.10.0 Update)
View attachment 3168539
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
View attachment 3168533 View attachment 3168537

The mod so badass it can no longer be listed in the OP since Ep9.

Links in mod's OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

Regards and be well,
- Sancho
SanchoMod BaDIK S3 Maintenance Update (non-critical)
BaDIK_SM_Cover.jpg
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
BaD SM B17a01.jpg
Links in mod's OP are updated accordingly.

Changlelog:
  • "Disco lights" save fixer and free roam fast travel corrections. Thanks to TRKaiser for providing a save file to analyze and radical.turtle99 for testing.
  • Music player dev's coded features reworked (fixed) and embellished to function proper (no more restarting the VN) and corrected the mod not saving "favorites". Works completely automatically with or without the OG Music Mod (see the mod's OP for instructions). Thanks to radical.turtle99 for reminding me of the issues and discussing the details.
  • Added more SanchoNotes to the ChoiceGuide as deemed appropriate.
  • Added Brawler cheat plus difficulty setting adjustment. See details here if desired.
  • Added Science Class cheat plus difficulty setting adjustment. See details here if desired.
Simply download and reinstall over existing mod installation, overwriting as requested if necessary.

Enjoy.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
What if Vinny wants money?
Quinn stole his clients, she basically stole his money.

The MC received 5k, DPC gave him this money for some reason, at some point he will have to use it, what if this is the opportunity that DPC created for the MC to use his money?

And I thought about something else, what if the DIK's suspect the origin of this money? The MC is poor, everyone knows that, but suddenly he appears with 5k, what if they think he earned that money to betray the DIK's? I hope it doesn't happen, but it's not impossible.
I would rather spend that money to buy a motorcycle or something for the protagonist. :HideThePain:
89dxsa.jpg

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
That cat going to kill everyone, why because he heard MC say I'm going to eat that pussy
The real massive DIK of the chapter. :KEK:
Fluffy is the main villain in the game. Not Tommy, not Quinn, not Burke, and not Vinny. Fluffy is the same puppeteer who remains in the shadows and carefully influences events. Who knows, maybe Fluffy installed a camera in Derek's room? Maybe it was Fluffy who planted the pics to the jocks? Maybe Fluffy gave Burke a video of our MC doing dirty things with Sage's mom? Never make Fluffy angry, otherwise she will make your life hell. Fluffy is always in the shadows and sees everything.

em2839845

Aug 23, 2022
I haven't been closely following the release of this update because I had some work that needed to be done first.

Could I get a TL;DR on if there is any game breaking bug with the new update or anything that could mess with my playing experience? I want to make sure it's at its best state when I start playing.

bZokko1

Feb 2, 2019
Guess ramble warning with spoilers of others path + M&J

Played first others route with focus on Quinn (+ Riona in backup)... Drug-Fallout is coming, maybe your focus on them might mend it, but not avert it. Also Lily is playing up her role as undercover, so she can sell it to her superiors that nothing is going on with MC, just a cover.
Stephen is cutting out the deal they had going and now she might want to escape soon-ish... Quinn said she will not be with us all the way and Riona is going to get hurt, as in hospital. They might get written out a bit in a future episodes coming...
However it would be funny if Stephen or Jade ends up paying Maya, depending on who gets the most out of it and that way if you fail to get the papers, it won't matter. Closing that thread neatly.

Speaking about main paths, I only played J&M for now.

Both J&M solo scenes hints clearly they might be slipping from each other and might drift into MC only, Melanie foreshadowing is also hardly subtle. Just surprised it got dragged out another episode...But splitting them up might be more work again for the Dr.Pink.

He might want to work with some different others characters. Such as Zoey, Sally and your most likely step-sister or w/e in science class, the one you chatted with at the Moose bar. Family MC episode coming next or after, meeting over your dead or hurt father?
Also Zoey and Sally is the backup girls, as in if you fuck up with everything else. Even with J&M breakup. Sally & MC ending is going to be Jade & Stephen repeat ending. :p

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Patrick is part of the problem not the problem. I don't buy that Josy and Maya would be fine without Patrick Josy would still fall for MC I bet. Even Maya admits Patrick could just be a excuse for them, yes he is awful but Josy and Maya problems go beyond that
No, Patrick is the problem because he didn't give Josy and Maya a chance to see where their relationship would have led. It could be good so that Josy wouldn't have fallen in love with the MC if she had been with Maya the whole time. That's the other side of the coin.

Reactions: ffive

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
Is that inside the Rooster app? I only see 4 pictures. Is there a way to see the rest?
Yes, in the Rooster app respond to Elena then check your phone. At the top left next to the CakeNet (or whatever it says) there will be an exclamation point. The updated pictures are there.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes