Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
Krytax123 and Akkarin69 thanks for the answers, I really had no idea you could do the "Others" path as a CHICK, seems a bit counterintuitive while playing the game...

Guess I'm going for a whole new full playthrough now o_O

bratkoratko

Jan 11, 2023
is there an option to tell maya that you still think about her when you arent in throuple like there is an option to tell josy in episode 9 and if so when?
thanks in advance

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
There were many churches here even Tybalt's. All of them collapsed over time except one devoted to Quinn. Karamba still stands as the last remnant of bygone era
the Church of the Watermelon

Sooo... I need some help here. I downloaded the episode 10 for win here on F95zone. Loaded up my EP9 save and went to the end of EP9, game crashed, could not ignore errors or anything. I played with mod on the previous episodes. Well nothing worked, i tried downloading save files and persistent files from this page to, and wasn´s able to see them in the new 0.10 menu.. sucks. I then went ahead uninstalled everything and deletede everything related to BAD. Now i am sludging through a fast playthrough of the game, just so i have a "clean" save for my EP10...
This sucks though, and i feel there would have been a way easier way to do this??
And also if i have my "clean" save, i guess (hope) i could still mod ep10 right?

Any who read this, thank you
Any who read this and replied, thank you for being here in this world. (merry christmas people.)
You might want to check the mod's thread.

Krytax123 and Akkarin69 thanks for the answers, I really had no idea you could do the "Others" path as a CHICK, seems a bit counterintuitive while playing the game...

Guess I'm going for a whole new full playthrough now o_O
Before starting a new gameplay, I think you should check and carefully read the Official walkthrough, because you need to make certain choices with Nicole.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Fluffy is the main villain in the game. Not Tommy, not Quinn, not Burke, and not Vinny. Fluffy is the same puppeteer who remains in the shadows and carefully influences events. Who knows, maybe Fluffy installed a camera in Derek's room? Maybe it was Fluffy who planted the pics to the jocks? Maybe Fluffy gave Burke a video of our MC doing dirty things with Sage's mom? Never make Fluffy angry, otherwise she will make your life hell. Fluffy is always in the shadows and sees everything.
i called it as soon as i saw him yep the main ViLlAiN fluffy
someone should use ai to draw cat doing mafia shit that would be cool

• Haha
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
No, Patrick is the problem because he didn't give Josy and Maya a chance to see where their relationship would have led. It could be good so that Josy wouldn't have fallen in love with the MC if she had been with Maya the whole time. That's the other side of the coin.
Josy would still fall for MC no matter what I firmly believe that as I said another post her feelings are just way to strong. Patrick's abusing Maya is awful and he should pay yes things with Helen heath are heartbreaking and honestly I was thinking he may not be that bad until the "do you see" scene. But Patrick is an excuse that is easy to blame because of his shit but there problem goes beyond that did you know there is not a single sex scene or hint of one bewteen Josy and Maya post meeting MC where they have sex just because they want to be alone with each other you might say what about in episode 8 that was all MC not them setting it up. Josy and Maya love is tired into MC not each other. Josy and Maya aren't trying to make things better in there relationship and even when Josy say's "lets make it good for Maya" it about MC with Josy making things good for Maya but really it MC.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
What's most ironic in Jill's path is the fact that one of the first things she tells our MC after they become an item is that he had to meet her parents. Well, it turns out that he is a drunkard who only wants to dampen his senses and she is a mannequine with a stick in her ass who looks down on everybody: two broken people in a broken marriage living in a broken family.

So what was the point in showing them her boyfriend after a few weeks? her father just wants to drown into alcohol and her mother clearly thinks that no boyfriend will ever live up to her billings (hers, not Jill's).

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
What's most ironic in Jill's path is the fact that one of the first things she tells our MC after they become an item is that he had to meet her parents. Well, it turns out that he is a drunkard who only wants to dampen his senses and she is a mannequine with a stick in her ass who looks down on everybody: two broken people in a broken marriage living in a broken family.

So what was the point in showing them her boyfriend after a few weeks? her father just wants to drown into alcohol and her mother clearly thinks that no boyfriend will ever live up to her billings (hers, not Jill's).
I think Jill mostly wanted to introduce him to Lana, not her parents.

Reactions: 7thOmen

Ostap Bender

Jun 26, 2019
i called it as soon as i saw him yep the main ViLlAiN fluffy
someone should use ai to draw cat doing mafia shit that would be cool
Fluffy also killed Rox and Lana, is responsible for Riona's anorgasmia, took Sage away from her biological parents, hired a hit squad to whack Bella's husband and he's also a preacher in the local church, you know, the one Patrick attends :illuminati:

He can be the culprit behind President Kennedy's murder for all we know! :Kappa:

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
Before starting a new gameplay, I think you should check and carefully read the Official walkthrough, because you need to make certain choices with Nicole.
It ain't that much, really. Just don't screw up Swyper with her, stay single and then end Halloween with Lily and Nicole. You don't need to do Dik-Stuff at the Strip Club or anything else.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022

Jill is just old-fashioned and in her mind its a matter of respect to introduce her boyfriend to her parents before her parents find out about it on another way. She wasnt expecting a happy family dinner as we could see on their way to her parents and was very anxious about the meeting yet it was still important to her.

And she did stand her ground towards her parents being very clear about it being a well thought out decision, not up for discussion and interruption her mothers "job-interview" several times. She played her parents in a very polite way lol

Its about the seriousness of the relationship for Jill too, thats why its important for her to meet neil too. She doesnt believe in flings or anything like that, so why not meet the (soon to be shared lol) family.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Fluffy also killed Rox and Lana, is responsible for Riona's anorgasmia, took Sage away from her biological parents, hired a hit squad to whack Bella's husband and he's also a preacher in the local church, you know, the one Patrick attends :illuminati:

He can be the culprit behind President Kennedy's murder for all we know! :Kappa:
also when MC mom dies at birth it wasn't by accident he order a nurse to use some syringe and make her die without any traces he developed a disease that Helen have now and destroy The Bailey family from inside out
he also make her lose faith and won't pray
He is the reason mc family bussiness with renovate the hotel become bad
and the list goes on and on
anything y'all see bad in the game list it we just need to identity his crimes and make it public

Note: he is also responsible how BaDIK has some bad writing

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ostap Bender

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
It ain't that much, really. Just don't screw up Swyper with her, stay single and then end Halloween with Lily and Nicole. You don't need to do Dik-Stuff at the Strip Club or anything else.
at least a blowjob is needed at the strip club or nicole will not match at swyper.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Well, the best is for last. My latest review of MGs routes. This route gave me the strongest and most positive emotions and I want to run it again and again. I'm of course talking about Sage.

screenshot0011.png
Okay, it's never been easy with Sage. Girl wears the mask of an extrovert and a party girl, keeping personal things deep inside, it has never been easy for her to open up to people. (As I understand you well Sage) These are the realities in which she grew up, and perhaps this could have developed even before the Burkes took her. MC is completely different - when he gets close to people, our guy wants to know them better and gets right into their soul. Straightforward. He has the kind of charisma that opens people up and it hit Sage like a tsunami. An explosive mixture, and they've already had problems because of it.
Her past relationships were unsuccessful and didn't work because she didn't trust people with personal things.

But our guy was able to reach the soul of the fiery lady and they formed a very strong attachment. The scene when Sage and MC were lying on the bed and talking about personal things, how important it is to get to know each other better in a real relationship. This was the most enjoyable moment out of all the other LIs. Here we get an important message:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And gradually we see how the fiery temperament becomes softer with MC, Sage understands that if she wants to be with the guy she loves, she must take a “leap of faith” and begin to open up to him, throughout the episode they become more and more comfortable with each other and in the first real On a date, they admit that they are as easy and comfortable with each other as before, but now they have not only friendship, but something more. Speaking of the date. This is such a mix of a cozy romantic atmosphere with humor, kinky stuff and awkward situations that watching it all was a joy for the soul.

Sage's journey is an incredible storm of wildness, humor, real feelings, the chemistry of two strong personalities, and romance in a positive sense. Filled with ordinary everyday moments, of which there are many like this:

screenshot0415.png

Great interactions during the party, and again - cuteness/kinkiness together. One moment you're sitting around a fire together and the next you're fucking in a tent for all the DIKs to hear. Especially you, Jacob. I have to somehow repay you for looking at my girl during beer-pong. Regarding the lewd scenes, I have a small criticism: Sage's scenes, although a little wild, and she is the only girl you can have sex with in a tent after a party... but they are short. Some other scenes have much more variation and passion, I will talk about this in a large review on Others route. Maybe this is a matter of taste and I’m just being picky, wanting more attention for the best girl. But when I get moments like this, I forget about such small flaws:
screenshot0585.png

At the final event with Maya, you can again see what a sensual girl she is and cries when Helen had an attack, she can truly empathize with people. And her determination when Sage goes to get the keys herself, putting herself at risk. In general, it is undesirable for Sage to be present at Maya heist, because her presence adds +1 penalty point to Patrick’s suspicion (Derek, as always, spoils everything with his behavior) and I don't agree that the DPC gives us only a negative effect for Sage being there.

To sum it up. A real queen of the novel, her route gives unforgettable emotions, and thanks to DPC for this. Fuck you for doing this so long. Stay red, and SHUT UP ALREADY, WEATHER BITCH!

screenshot0034.png

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Believe in it if you want. I accept your opinion, but I won't share it with you.

My MC has chosen both and with all the consequences that come with it. I achieved what I wanted. My MC is happy with Josy and Maya. Jill, Isabella, Derek and Sage are friends. Sage even says so that she is grateful for having found true friends. This is exactly what I imagined.

The next thing I want is a foursome with Elena and I want her to bring her adult sex toys.

I also like Zoey and want her to join this clique too. But it's going to be hard because Zoey realized at the end of EP10 that the MC won't press play on the jukebox. She understood so she broke the MC's heart.
All good its just what I see playing out and of course I could have some things wrong even If I'm never wrong :ROFLMAO: regardless of balance with Josy and Maya or focusing more on one Maya feels more comfortable with MC than Josy that's not opinion and it isn't opinion they don't seek out other for sex unless with MC.
But Elena is free to join for a 3some or 4some

Reactions: dalli_x

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
Well, the best is for last. My latest review of MGs routes. This route gave me the strongest and most positive emotions and I want to run it again and again. I'm of course talking about Sage.

View attachment 3173420
Okay, it's never been easy with Sage. Girl wears the mask of an extrovert and a party girl, keeping personal things deep inside, it has never been easy for her to open up to people. (As I understand you well Sage) These are the realities in which she grew up, and perhaps this could have developed even before the Burkes took her. MC is completely different - when he gets close to people, our guy wants to know them better and gets right into their soul. Straightforward. He has the kind of charisma that opens people up and it hit Sage like a tsunami. An explosive mixture, and they've already had problems because of it.
Her past relationships were unsuccessful and didn't work because she didn't trust people with personal things.

But our guy was able to reach the soul of the fiery lady and they formed a very strong attachment. The scene when Sage and MC were lying on the bed and talking about personal things, how important it is to get to know each other better in a real relationship. This was the most enjoyable moment out of all the other LIs. Here we get an important message:
And gradually we see how the fiery temperament becomes softer with MC, Sage understands that if she wants to be with the guy she loves, she must take a “leap of faith” and begin to open up to him, throughout the episode they become more and more comfortable with each other and in the first real On a date, they admit that they are as easy and comfortable with each other as before, but now they have not only friendship, but something more. Speaking of the date. This is such a mix of a cozy romantic atmosphere with humor, kinky stuff and awkward situations that watching it all was a joy for the soul.

Sage's journey is an incredible storm of wildness, humor, real feelings, the chemistry of two strong personalities, and romance in a positive sense. Filled with ordinary everyday moments, of which there are many like this:

View attachment 3173571

Great interactions during the party, and again - cuteness/kinkiness together. One moment you're sitting around a fire together and the next you're fucking in a tent for all the DIKs to hear. Especially you, Jacob. I have to somehow repay you for looking at my girl during beer-pong. Regarding the lewd scenes, I have a small criticism: Sage's scenes, although a little wild, and she is the only girl you can have sex with in a tent after a party... but they are short. Some other scenes have much more variation and passion, I will talk about this in a large review on Others route. Maybe this is a matter of taste and I’m just being picky, wanting more attention for the best girl. But when I get moments like this, I forget about such small flaws:
View attachment 3173590

At the final event with Maya, you can again see what a sensual girl she is and cries when Helen had an attack, she can truly empathize with people. And her determination when Sage goes to get the keys herself, putting herself at risk. In general, it is undesirable for Sage to be present at Maya heist, because her presence adds +1 penalty point to Patrick’s suspicion (Derek, as always, spoils everything with his behavior) and I don't agree that the DPC gives us only a negative effect for Sage being there.

To sum it up. A real queen of the novel, her route gives unforgettable emotions, and thanks to DPC for this. Fuck you for doing this so long. Stay red, and SHUT UP ALREADY, WEATHER BITCH!

View attachment 3173624
nice summary.
i never was a fan nor a hater of sage but this episode made me like her more then before.

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
at least a blowjob is needed at the strip club or nicole will not match at swyper.
True indeed, but you don't need to pick the DIK-options and can let Derek do the Hell Week Stuff and work at the Elderly Home instead of the Pink Rose without punishment. So you don't need to ruin your Chick-Affinity for her.

Reactions: katzenstreu
Aug 16, 2017
Fluffy is the main villain in the game. Not Tommy, not Quinn, not Burke, and not Vinny. Fluffy is the same puppeteer who remains in the shadows and carefully influences events. Who knows, maybe Fluffy installed a camera in Derek's room? Maybe it was Fluffy who planted the pics to the jocks? Maybe Fluffy gave Burke a video of our MC doing dirty things with Sage's mom? Never make Fluffy angry, otherwise she will make your life hell. Fluffy is always in the shadows and sees everything.
Nicole got Fluffy from the pound. Her pound name? Priscilla . . .

Coashton

May 14, 2020
All I want is to cheat on Jill with Josy, is that too much to ask?

Josy wears fucking lingerie to watch a movie with me and my guy says "I'm over you", fucking psycho.

I just need a little bit of cheating please DPC.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022

View attachment 3173420

View attachment 3173571

View attachment 3173590

View attachment 3173624
The Leaders of the round table (leaders for each girl fans)
Joshy92 Massive CHICK path = Maya+Josy
KАRАMBA =Quinn
Dark Silence = Rio
Geralt = Sage
also there is a guy who likes madam rose for some reason i just don't know his tag name
so

the empty seats are for these paths
Bella, Jill, lily, Nicole, Nora, Cathy, Jade ,Chad, Burger girl (linda i think her name), Zoey

pick yours guys i want to see try hard fans here

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes