LiuXuande

May 5, 2022

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
nice summary.
i never was a fan nor a hater of sage but this episode made me like her more then before.
Same was me. That was good old and peaceful 2019. Acting Lessons has just finished and a new game from DPC has captured my imagination. Then I was focused on Josy/Maya, I had only one save... But then, for reasons unknown to me at that time, they refused me, I began to look at other options. And Sage grew for me in the second season not just as a cheerful girl for fun, but as the main interest.
And here we are. I have 20+ saves, but this one will be my canon.
screenshot0452.png
Maya loves MC more then Josy And Josy does. Jose is to self-conceited to risk being alone for him. Where Maya was down to give Dik MC a chance Josy cared more about herself so shot him down. Maya has most baggage by far, but I still love her.
I'm more warm to Maya now, so agree.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
you have to ask Darkwen at this point he is crushing it so far with Josy

Done fixed (y)

nice nice
whats left now is

Bella, Cathy, Nora, Chad, Burger girl (Linda)

damn no one wants any of these huh?

man i wonder what will happen if i just go to sleep now and wake up after 8h how this thread will turn into :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I'll take Cathy. As I never broke up with her.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Accordingly to MC, they never met and he doesn't know anything about him. I bet a tenner that we will never meet him.
Is that in the opening? I thought the context was he hadn’t met him ’back then’ when ‘they didn’t have much but had each other’. I’d have the replay to see the wording.

I’d be surprised if we didn’t meet him in the context of what happened to Lynette. I don’t think there would be much point in making the guy a mystery if he didn‘t reveal him in the end.

Reactions: ElectronicRoberts

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Josy's worth it
View attachment 3173735
View attachment 3173736
What the worse that can happen it not like anyone has ever die in a small house fire
Just look at this people, I give them so good review and they doing endless Josy simping
It reminds me of someone.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No way, they are two different person.
Ha-ha, I need to do full run playing as Oscar :D

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
It reminds me of someone.
No way, they are two different person.
he is the same lol he is

I'll take Cathy. As I never broke up with her.
no you already have Rio so either Your lovely Rio or Cathy i don't think you will ditch rio for cathy only if you have a heart of steel
but hey prove me wrong and take Cathy i will take Rio with welcoming hands

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
he is the same lol he is

no you already have Rio so either Your lovely Rio or Cathy i don't think you will ditch rio for cathy only if you have a heart of steel
but hey prove me wrong and take Cathy i will take Rio with welcoming hands
No. You're right. I just never dropped Cathy as I wasn't worried what Bella thought. Rio is forever.

The Dick

Oct 22, 2022
Conscience ?
View attachment 3173293
Are you kidding ?
He's just having an age crisis.
Once he was doing big things, and now what?
Quinn's "restaurant", children who are strangers to him, and whom he has never loved, a wife from whom he sees only scandals.
The dude decided to stop this bullshit in his life before he became a completely decrepit old man.
Conscience torments only fools, and Stephen Burke is a cunning fellow, and he wants to live for his own pleasure.
He's running away from his son. Because Jade can't have children but Burke can:

screenshot0036.png

screenshot0037.png

screenshot0047.png

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
By the way it really seems that the preps just suck this bad because of tybalt.

The three new preps (who join the halloween party) are fun, Rich seems (maybe) okayish and Trent seems to be a real gentleman lol.

I think it was hilarious how offended Trent was by being called Petty. "Takeing pride in being reasonably level-headed" is amazing lol, i feel like he would have been less offended if Tybalt would have called him asshole, son of a bitch or whatever.

And he even gives gratulations on rooster when your in a relationship with jill, very classy

DarkFernando

Jul 18, 2020
Totally devastated with this release..

What is my guy DPC (not) doing with Quinn? Only one sex escene which probably is even the worst and most boring sex animation this game have ever had yet.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: c.mork and DMNOV3R

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Is that in the opening? I thought the context was he hadn’t met him ’back then’ when ‘they didn’t have much but had each other’. I’d have the replay to see the wording.

I’d be surprised if we didn’t meet him in the context of what happened to Lynette. I don’t think there would be much point in making the guy a mystery if he didn‘t reveal him in the end.
The MC's grandfather is taking too long to appear, he should have appeared in Ep.10. If he doesn't appear until Ep.12, we'd better give up, unless he only appears in the plot at the end of the game so we know what he ended up with. But I would prefer that the grandfather/grandmother were introduced by the end of season 3, I would like to see what the MC's relationship with his grandparents would be like before the game ends.

Reactions: katzenstreu

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
It's a fair point. But, in my experience, if there was mutual tension of real strength, Josy wouldn't have needed Derek to tell her Maya likes her. And Maya wouldn't have been surprised by Josy's attention in the tent. Women tend to be much more sensitive to these kinds of tension than men.
The way i see it, Maya has some strong feelings for Josy, but for Josy it's to some extent more of a reaction to being adored, than actual attraction. In a way this is similar what happens to her and MC -- Josy is insecure and in general responds strongly to positive attention. Although when it comes to MC i think she has some strong feelings of her own, and it might be a first for her, or at least something she doesn't experience very often.

Reactions: Bruce F. Lee

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The MC's grandfather is taking too long to appear, he should have appeared in Ep.10. If he doesn't appear until Ep.12, we'd better give up, unless he only appears in the plot at the end of the game so we know what he ended up with. But I would prefer that the grandfather/grandmother were introduced by the end of season 3, I would like to see what the MC's relationship with his grandparents would be like before the game ends.
Why should he appear? The past is in the past.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Why should he appear? The past is in the past.
Will he never meet his grandson? I have my doubts, it's the type of drama that DPC loves. The MC receiving Lynn's diary shows that his grandfather is not completely closed to possible contact with the MC.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes