BabayMonsta

Oct 17, 2018
Vinny being hyped up as a major antagonist doesn't paint a good picture for Nick. Especially given that we still know jack shit about their relationship. I just hope that all the red herrings on top are building up to Nick being a scapegoat rather than an actual traitor.
What i hope for is that DPC doesnt pull the "Detective Movie" Shitty Plot twist and its a character no one suspects. Like for example Jamie or JB.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Doesn't feel strange to me, it feels satisfying, like it's what we've been working towards since 2019.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The problem is that Bella lost her poker face even if the MC never pursued her romantically. She doesn't smile like she smiles at the MC who romances her, but she is clearly friendlier than in Ep.1.

The only drastic change that I see in Bella's personality caused by the MC is in intimate moments (romantic or sexual), since it is a change that the MC outside of her route cannot cause.

Reactions: Fun Shaundi

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Most here treat Nick as a red herring, but what if, in fact, DPC is making it very obvious, so obvious that some started to have doubts, but Nick really is the traitor, and we already had a lot of clues about this from the beginning?

View attachment 3174108

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To me ep10 solidified that nick isnt the traitor. He cant keep secrets for shit, not even his own.

A guy who feels so guilty and bad about fucking heater isnt able to be a part of such a big plot against his own brothers and keep it secret. If he's the traitor, he doesnt know about it himself and is manipluted, im sure about it.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
What i hope for is that DPC doesnt pull the "Detective Movie" Shitty Plot twist and its a character no one suspects. Like for example Jamie or JB.
Plot twist:
It was Sally's friend all along. She masqueraded as Leon. Why do you think you never see Leon when Sally's friend is there? (Forgot the girl's name.)

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
That was a joke over vagina slang term "box" and it being a "puzzle" to get in girls pants. It's not racism....mostly.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Do you mean the cutest, most plot relevant, amazing main girl in BaDIK: Karen Rebecca Johnson?!
Yes! That lil cutie. Even her name is so obscure. Not to mention why she's always so nervous she's on the verge of a nervous breakdown thinking at any moment, someone's going to realize she's the one behind everything.

• Red Heart
Reactions: The Dick

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
qucik question guys, is there any new content with camilla in this update? i kinda choose her to pursue in an earlier game...

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
The Leaders of the round table (leaders for each girl fans)
Joshy92 Massive CHICK path = Maya+Josy
KАRАMBA =Quinn
Dark Silence = Rio
Geralt = Sage
also there is a guy who likes madam rose for some reason i just don't know his tag name
so

the empty seats are for these paths
Bella, Jill, lily, Nicole, Nora, Cathy, Jade ,Chad, Burger girl (linda i think her name), Zoey

pick yours guys i want to see try hard fans here
You're talking about Orgitas ( hope I got the spelling right) he's the Madame Rose fan
I'm also a sage main btw

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
It was still easy. We're pretty passionate about the characters here, they're so well done. You got off easy, but if you said something bad about Josy... One word is enough and a real nightmare begins on this train. That doesn't stop me from saying bad things about her. :ROFLMAO:
Feel free to express your opinion, but it can be counter-argued.
People have the right to be wrong but lucky there isn't nothing wrong with Josy. It all good fun, some think this episode shows Josy in a bad light if off her path personal I find her actions 100% just she is love total love with MC I find the mc to be in the wrong for what happen. Of course it might be shocking to hear but I am bias for Josy :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Ekzou

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
Looks like it's too late. During the party, Nora called and said that she was breaking off the relationship because the teacher-student relationship was too risky. For me it was accompanied by such funny pictures.
View attachment 3174160
View attachment 3174161

Looks like Fluffy won. :confused:
He may have won the battle but we can win the war . It's not over it may take a episode or two but it's not over

Strep

Jan 15, 2018
How do unlock the Quinn ep 10 scene? Even when in "others" route, finishing ep 9 with her and having gotten every single scene with her I am still not getting it.

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
In order for it to be a good twist, you still need proper development. I honestly can't see Jamie or JB being a traitor without some serious asspulls. At that point, I would rather have someone from outside and that honestly would make for the biggest twist at this point :LOL:

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
How do unlock the Quinn ep 10 scene? Even when in "others" route, finishing ep 9 with her and having gotten every single scene with her I am still not getting it.
When you are cleaning the mansion, you need to go outside and talk with her, via this door in the main room corner.
Sem título.png Sem título.png

Last edited:

QbA12348

Jun 1, 2018
Does anyone have a Zoey save? Preferably at the beginning of the 10th episode, I don't want to start the new save from EP 1...
Would be much appreciated

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
People have the right to be wrong but lucky there isn't nothing wrong with Josy. It all good fun, some think this episode shows Josy in a bad light if off her path personal I find her actions 100% just she is love total love with MC I find the mc to be in the wrong for what happen. Of course it might be shocking to hear but I am bias for Josy :ROFLMAO:
Josy does nothing wrong, feelings are complicated. She just have to take the risk to break up with maya like a mature person but i can understand that she doesnt want to do that before the loan problems are managed.

The mc behaves completly right tho, its one thing to get something going with a girl in a relationship. But a girl in a relationship with one of your friends (maya in this case) just sucks.

Strep

Jan 15, 2018
When you are cleaning the mansion, you need to go outside and talk with her. There's a door behind Josy, don't have a screenshot sorry.
I did that, it's part of the "must do tasks", you need to do it for sage to show up and end the freeroam, didn't get the scene. I always left her for last, so I've just tried to do it before see if it changes anything, still nothing.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes