Davner

Jan 30, 2018
I really don't like how most of the hots & diks just think of Arieth as some slut or something
She is a beautiful woman.

When she was worrying about having a baby, I just wanted to run up to her and give her lots of cuddles
She deserves a man who will treat her right

And when the baby is born, we could just put my name on the birth certificate
And live as a happy family
I'll try to be the best dad ever & we know Arieth will be a good mum
A slutty mom

AsherLikeYou

Jan 12, 2018
Check your Phone's tasks (or SanchoMod's MiniStat if you have it installed), is it empty? It will state exactly "Talk to Sage" when you can exit.
When I use your mod after all questes on ministats there's "go to Derek room to freely end FR" or somethig like that but its od working and still can't talk with Sage. Idk what to do anymore

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
i could write down a walk of text why but my english is not good enough i guess.
in short: she reminds me of my the ex. the hair, the lips, the eyes, selfish, jealous, cheated.....ooops. :ROFLMAO:
Josy reminds me of a girl from a past experience. She really liked me, but I saw that there was no way to click with her. Also jealous and a drama queen by nature. She stalked me for a couple of months until I had to rudely send her off.

Oops. I did it again.
20231215044407_1.jpg
:LOL:

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
A week has passed since the release of Ep.10 and I haven't seen a single post talking about my boy Dywane (the gym guy). It's not enough for you guys to disrespect the best boy Derek, now you're refusing to show love for our new homie? Come to think of it, I have no idea why the DPC put a fight club in a university game...
probably the only way to level up the MC to be able to take down the giant alpha

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
When I use your mod after all questes on ministats there's "go to Derek room to freely end FR" or somethig like that but its od working and still can't talk with Sage. Idk what to do anymore
No it says to talk to Derek again. Who is in the movie room. Not his room.

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
I really don't like how most of the hots & diks just think of Arieth as some slut or something

When she was worrying about having a baby, I just wanted to run up to her and give her lots of cuddles

Oh Sureeeee bruh:D

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
In the first free roam Derek is in the theater room. You'll end up speaking to him in there twice. First time so you can check the rooms for cameras, the second time to end the "mission". Sage to end the free roam has nothing to do with Derek except that the Derek task is a Main task and ALL Main tasks must be compete BEFORE you can click on Sage.

I asked you to look at the tasks on your phone, you never said what it's states.

TONYNICHOLAS

A N I M A T I O N S
Jul 17, 2019
Oh god. It was you all along! The person DPC was pandering to for the 3 Madame scenes!

(We could have gotten Sally, Bianca and Penny, but noooo)
what? and what is DPC? I found all the scenes in the game except for that Madam character. How do you access her?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I only spoke to him once in there. Once in Trem's room/library and once in the movie room.
Ep10's first FR, the first time you click on him in the theater room you get the Main task to check rooms for cameras. Once you complete the number of rooms to check (five of them) then you must return to Derek to get the task removed from Main tasks... otherwise there's no way to end the overall free roam.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Ep10's first FR, the first time you click on him in the theater room you get the Main task to check rooms for cameras. Once you complete the number of rooms to check (five of them) then you must return to Derek to get the task removed from Main tasks... otherwise there's no way to end the overall free roam.
No. He gave that to me in the MC's room. He came up and asked to talk to me at the table. We went into Trem's room and he closed the curtains and told me.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021

popcorn4.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes