Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
And anyone who didnt hug Derek? Go look in the mirror and search for a soul.
OMG, this.. no joke, no matter which part I was on, chick, dik, neutral, whatever, I always hugged him. I made this choice 9 times out of 9. This is one of the choices where I will never choose the other option - no matter what (on that note, I always told him in ep9 that he is a better friend than Zoey too and will never say otherwise). Derek is my Bro 4 life.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Gameplay wise she is a gold sink, but by showing her out in the wild this ep, plus the main menu images so far always hinting at future events I think its time to start fearing she might have future story role other than being the Rose in Pink Rose.
she is there to satisfy the MILF lovers probably, personally I don't want to have anything to do with her

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
OMG, this.. no joke, no matter which part I was on, chick, dik, neutral, whatever, I always hugged him. This is one of the choices where I would never chose the other option - no matter what (on that note, I always told him in ep9 that he is a better friend than Zoey too and will never say otherwise). Derek is my Bro 4 life.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
almost made me feel bad for picking Zoey as BFF :cry::Kappa:

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
I don't really understand Lily's character.

She came across as really awesome. She clearly looks out for all her 'sisters' both at the Pink Rose and at the HOTs.
She has possibly the best stripper moves according to Nicole or Sandy I can't remember who said it, she has top grades in her classes, she doesn't seem to be intimidated by anyone.

And then all of a sudden she is just a complete attention whore in the most cringiest of ways.
indeed, she during the mixed party at da Hot's she asks the MC if he is interested in rolling with her. afterwards she is totaly all over you, saying they got matching colors during one class, then later on makes a blowjob emo, but eventualy after a scene with her and nicole, if he desides to spoon her, she tells him not to fall in love with her, i mean whats up with that?

she is totaly fangirling on him, propably already showing signes of love being developed, but then tells him not to fall in love..DPC please clarrify :p

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
indeed, she during the mixed party at da Hot's she asks the MC if he is interested in rolling with her. afterwards she is totaly all over you, saying they got matching colors during one class, then later on makes a blowjob emo, but eventualy after a scene with her and nicole, if he desides to spoon her, she tells him not to fall in love with her, i mean whats up with that?

she is totaly fangirling on him, propably already showing signes of love being developed, but then tells him not to fall in love..DPC please clarrify :p
Did any of you played this ep at all? She explains it pretty clearly, she does what she does because she doesn't get attached. She is afraid that MC falling in love with her will eventually make her develop feelings and then her plan of funding her dreams through sexwork will come in jeopardy. How many players in a potential exclusive relationship with her will still be ok with her grinding diks for a living? :unsure:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Others / Non Path Girls:

The Big One

Supporting Cast / Last Comments

I cackled for a while at the Derek's trip starting. That was good comedy with a good music combo.

Our boy

This episode introduced a few questions, but one of the small ones that I'm now thinking about is....

Who was Lana's boyfriend? Jill mentioned he reformed himself, so is that a character we know? Will it come into play? Or is it just a throwaway comment? Very small curiosity.

I'm more excited for Ep11, that will probably come out in 2026, than I was for Ep10 from Ep9. DPC had a big save with this one.

Edit note: I'm actively suspecting Nick to be the mole now.
Edit 2: Someone in DIKs must've hurt Beth real bad.

Oh and, I forgot. Madame doesnt exist for me.

I dont see what point that char serves, so I have her in none of my paths.

Well, I really liked your analysis. I agree with you 99%.

Just a couple of remarks:

- Josy&Maya path: I think it's naturally and slowly directing towards a Maya solo route. Maya is the main focus of the story, after all.

- Zoey: I really don't know what DrPinkCake is going to do with her - she's simply a third leg in any path except Others path.

- Sally: nothing will ever happen with her.

- Stephen Burke: Sage took the divorce really bad. I think she will side with her mom.

Lana's boyfriend is the guy (sorry, I forgot his name) Jill @mailed writing him she wants to do something commemorating Lana.

About the Others path: I think its main purpose is to pave a road leading to MC either with Josy only or with Maya only. Emergency solution: MC ending the game back with Zoey.

I really can't understand why Madame Rose exists.

Reactions: dav3knight

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
How will Zoey be handled? Because, as I noted back in Ep8 ending commentary, that is the biggest threat right now. And with how Zoey was expanded in a very meaningful way, this story is now under danger of entering a very cliche love triangle story, that is actually hard to pull off.
For practical reasons (too many scenes to do), I don't think we'll have a love triangle. If the MC decides to dump his girlfriend for Zoey, DPC has to do 4 break-up scenes (troupe, Bella, Jill, Sage), plus adapt the other scenes to the new situation.

What's more, since Zoey has returned, we haven't seen the MC wonder about her in relation to his ongoing relationship with his girlfriend. The MC isn't hesitant about his feelings towards his girlfriend.

For me, if we chose a girlfriend in episode 8, it blocks a future relationship with Zoey. As you said, Zoey is a sort of back-up girlfriend for the MC who would be single at the end of season 2.

If the MC is single, I hope (I even demand) that it won't drag on and that we'll be able to be with her as soon as the next episode.

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
For practical reasons (too many scenes to do), I don't think we'll have a love triangle. If the MC decides to dump his girlfriend for Zoey, DPC has to do 4 break-up scenes (troupe, Bella, Jill, Sage), plus adapt the other scenes to the new situation.

What's more, since Zoey has returned, we haven't seen the MC wonder about her in relation to his ongoing relationship with his girlfriend. The MC isn't hesitant about his feelings towards his girlfriend.

For me, if we chose a girlfriend in episode 8, it blocks a future relationship with Zoey. As you said, Zoey is a sort of back-up girlfriend for the MC who would be single at the end of season 2.

If the MC is single, I hope (I even demand) that it won't drag on and that we'll be able to be with her as soon as the next episode.
Oh, I dont think a committed MC gets the choice to break up at all. In fact I never thought that was the problem.

But DPC will use Zoey to inject drama into any main girl path regardless of player choice.
It's just that Jill path is the most susceptible one to this. Imagine what will happen when Jill finds out that the new girl hanging around DIKs is the "one that got away" for MC?
That's hard to pull off as a story, as any CW show will attest.

As for this: `If the MC is single, I hope (I even demand) that it won't drag on and that we'll be able to be with her as soon as the next episode.`

I kinda agree, though... DPC will probably use it as a thread until the very end.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
I'm mad at myself for finishing all the content for this new update... dude, i should learn to NOT play until 2 or 3 updates so i can have more content to play. I hate waiting. I'm the type to never watch an anime or series that are not complete with few exceptions.

But 2 updates is more than a whole year of waiting and every time i'm bored i would probably think of playing the new content and then get mad because of it... it doesn't help that ep 9 sucked ass too, ep 10 made up for that which just made me want to play more.

Frankly, it's a bad take but DPC should really look into how he can put on faster updates and stop focusing on scenes with girls like Madame Rose. Maybe get more setups to render the images faster.

Reactions: KaiserST

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I don't know...I wouldn't call it the weakest, since it is also the path the most potential for the future in terms of how diverse the story can progress, but this Ep. it was the weakest, mainly because it hardly existed outside of a few scenes at the party towards the end. Ironically for Ep. 9 I found it the strongest, most fun and with the best overall scenes. It seems very much to be doomed to fall apart soon though.
The main focus of episode 10 is Maya... therefore you can say that their path is a variant of episode 10 general storyline.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
Did any of you played this ep at all? She explains it pretty clearly, she does what she does because she doesn't get attached. She is afraid that MC falling in love with her will eventually make her develop feelings and then her plan of funding her dreams through sexwork will come in jeopardy. How many players in a potential exclusive relationship with her will still be ok with her grinding diks for a living? :unsure:
I didn't play her path, so I'll ask, in their relationship, when they decide to roll together, will she continue to just strip, or does she do something more, like having sex with other guys?
We know other stripers do this, but I've never paid attention to see if Lily does it too.

From what I understand, reading the script before the mod was updated, is that she was using the MC, using his fame and popularity, to increase her value, which makes sense if she's selling herself, who doesn't want to fuck the girl of the most popular guy on campus? If you pay well, it's possible!

Again, I haven't played her path, so to summarize, in this path she is exclusive to him, or is that not the case?

I don't intend to try her path, I'll just stick with Sage and Josy, I even abandoned Quinn...

asdfbliss

Oct 18, 2020
Just wondering how much time our DrPInkCake pal wasted on Madame Rose and that damn new math game.
Yeah. But also, a part of me thinks he is starting to milk things. I will wait to jump to conclusions. But I have that growing feeling that this is what is happening. Episode 9 was a December release, and this one was a December release. So, I think he is making us get used to getting the episodes in December. If it happens for episode 11, Then yearly releases are set in stone.

Jojomuq

Oct 28, 2021
Either she admits her feelings for the MC and then quit her job OR they will stay fuckbuddies. if you played this ep, you saw that she kissed him, and then he said: "I tought you said no romance", she replied "sorry". (Sorry for my bad english)
I'm really excited for ep 11.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
I didn't play her path, so I'll ask, in their relationship, when they decide to roll together, will she continue to just strip, or does she do something more, like having sex with other guys?
We know other stripers do this, but I've never paid attention to see if Lily does it too.

From what I understand, reading the script before the mod was updated, is that she was using the MC, using his fame and popularity, to increase her value, which makes sense if she's selling herself, who doesn't want to fuck the girl of the most popular guy on campus? If you pay well, it's possible!

Again, I haven't played her path, so to summarize, in this path she is exclusive to him, or is that not the case?

I don't intend to try her path, I'll just stick with Sage and Josy, I even abandoned Quinn...
She is not exclusive to him nor he is to her, she don't care if MC fuck other girls and she also expects MC to not care if she does so, which don't mean she will go and fuck other guys, that's just the prerrogative to her whole 'rolling' stuff.

It's more of a dinamic shift overall, they will trust each other and rely on each other for every thing, they will cover for each other and protect each other above all else. Kill a guy? Call me MC! Rob a bank? Sure, let's fucking go! Kiddnap a baby? Hell yeah, i'm all for it. That's more or less how i can summarize this

Reactions: Fess1998
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes