Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
brawler, i just cant win, i tryed over and over and over is there a trick too it or?
Set it to normal difficulty. :KEK:

Edit: Aaaand he did. Having that start at the higher difficulty is just another troll move by DPC. Why would anyone even bother with that? :KEK:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
cause she is always hurt... the only way to not hurt her is to not date Bella, or go for Jill int hat matter.

If you go for Bella she is either heartbroken cause she is in love with the MC, and if youre not dating Jill and Bella at the same time, she is just very hurt and angry towards Bella.

So no there is no way to go for Bella without hurting Jill.
Is this still the case? I have went back several times already just trying not to hurt her, but it seems like no matter what Jill sees us in the dining room. Tried not fighting for her, didn't help at her recital, etc and she still shows up with coffee and it doesn't affect the Halloween party at all. The only difference I have noticed is there is one extra choice you get when breaking it off with Jill where the choices are "you would rather date Isabella or you couldn't choose them both".

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
What's more, since Zoey has returned, we haven't seen the MC wonder about her in relation to his ongoing relationship with his girlfriend. The MC isn't hesitant about his feelings towards his girlfriend.
But DPC will use Zoey to inject drama into any main girl path regardless of player choice.
I'm liking the way DPC is handling Zoey, especially if the players chose a girlfriend in Ep.8. I thought DPC would shove things down the player's throat like:

* MC still has feelings for Zoey;
* MC is in doubt about his feelings for his new girlfriend because of Zoey's return;
* MC wanting to take a break from his new girlfriend to deal with Zoey; and the list goes on...

Glad that's not the case. Zoey is insistent, but I believe that in Ep.11 she will accept reality if the MC chose to make choices that don't benefit her. For example:

* Mad at Zoey;
* Derek is best friend;
* Give Jacob the blessing to hit on Zoey;

Reactions: Fess1998 and Ekzou

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Set it to normal difficulty. :KEK:

Edit: Aaaand he did. Having that start at the higher difficulty is just another troll move by DPC. Why would anyone even bother with that? :KEK:
I would, if it give some bonus, but other than some " steam achievement", if you play that version, it give us nothing. So it just hurting my pride, that I have to lower the difficulty :cry::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Takkatakka

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I'm liking the way DPC is handling Zoey, especially if the players chose a girlfriend in Ep.8. I thought DPC would shove things down the player's throat like:

* MC still has feelings for Zoey;
* MC is in doubt about his feelings for his new girlfriend because of Zoey's return;
* MC wanting to take a break from his new girlfriend to deal with Zoey; and the list goes on...

Glad that's not the case. Zoey is insistent, but I believe that in Ep.11 she will accept reality if the MC chose to make choices that don't benefit her. For example:

* Mad at Zoey;
* Derek is best friend;
* Give Jacob the blessing to hit on Zoey;
Yeah unlike other avn's dpc managed really well to give the player the agency how he feels about zoey, usually its just one way or another and you have to go with it. The whole Zoey storyline/content is amazing imo, no matter if you intend to get your mc back with her in your playthrough or not.

I think the best friend choice doesnt matter for Zoey, its just important for Derek. You could even look at it the other way around (for a zoey path) like he doesnt considers her a "best friend" because he sees her as his ex-girlfriend.

Levian

Mar 9, 2018
One, the MC didn't have the combo at the time of the Cathy Rooster picture being posted. Two, the only DiKs unaccounted for at the time were Jacob, JamJam, Leon, Nick and Rusty. Nick is a red herring. He's too obvious. Tommy, as much as I hate to say it, was watching us play spin the bottle.
With that list, I starting to think Jacob but then again he's been very protective about DIKs and asked something like "Are you 100% with us"... Leon/JamJam just doesn't fit. Still hoping it's none of the DICs but e.g. Vinny and/or Stephen who has remote access to the computer.

What I meant about the safe is that only Tommy/Rusty/MC had the combo when Vinny opened the safe in EP9. When it comes public for DIKs that (if) something is stolen, MC would be easiest suspect from those three.

• Angry
Reactions: Fess1998

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
In episode 9, how Vinny was able to open the safe when only Rusty/Tommy/MC knew the combination (at least at that point according to the story)? I was hoping the stolen DIK computer (at least I think Vinny takes it then) would be handled in EP10 but I guess we'll be seen some drama later MC being the possible culprit.
Just to be clear, he was not able to open the Safe;)

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
if we continue about this the only one lefts are Leon , Jacob, Jamie, Johnny
one of them perhaps? for me personally i think it's Johnny boy
because IIRC jacob was in the second floor , but the rest idk so while we exclude Jacob for now
the three left are Leon, Jamie, Johnny
No way it's JB. He's def not the type. I'm still with you on what you said earlier about Jacob. I still haven't finished the update yet and maybe I'll have a different interpretation at the end.

Reactions: Fess1998

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
If you want to know who is responsible for the Cathy Cluck, look at the attached PDF. Don't look if you want to solve the mystery yourself. The TL;DR answer is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If that's the case, Quinn is the worst chess player ever. Tommy is quite stupid... not on Anthony's level, but he doesn't have the intellectual and financial conditions to maintain a fraternity for a long time.

Each fraternity has a personified joke: The prepps have Tybalt, the Jocks have Dawe, the HOT's have Arieth and the DIKs have Tommy. Furthermore, Quinn took another big risk: The DIK fraternity could be dissolved as punishment.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
If you want to know who is responsible for the Cathy Cluck, look at the attached PDF. Don't look if you want to solve the mystery yourself. The TL;DR answer is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dude thats a lot of effort and text for a lot of wrong conclusions. Im not saying it cant be Quinn but youre putting so much stuff completly out of context.

For example "using sage" they did that in letting sage set up the prep/hot party. Quinn Tommy arent talking about getting rid of rusty either. They talk about using drugs on partys in the dik mansion(which you can evidently do as shown in party planner), not about selling them there.

The problem with the jocks is about them not buying anymore.

Heather expects nothing, shes afraid of tommy getting into trouble and looking for reassurance.

The Quinn/Riona/Camilla involvement could have happened but risking their own frats to get rid of their presidents is a very very risky move and rusty isnt really in their way anyway, its more sage whos annoying for quinn.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
With that list, I starting to think Jacob but then again he's been very protective about DIKs and asked something like "Are you 100% with us"... Leon/JamJam just doesn't fit. Still hoping it's none of the DICs but e.g. Vinny and/or Stephen who has remote access to the computer.

What I meant about the safe is that only Tommy/Rusty/MC had the combo when Vinny opened the safe in EP9. When it comes public for DIKs that (if) something is stolen, MC would be easiest suspect from those three.
I dont know, to me it felt kinda strange how easily jacob was up for suspecting the mc just because ashley wrote that anthony out of all people said that.

Without the mcs effort the whole mansion would still be a trashcan and the frat maybe dissolved. The mc didnt even knew they had a laptop at this point and knew even less about the pictures, i feel like it is completly of of touch from jacob to suspect the mc being the traitor and i kinda can only see this behavior to deflect from himself.

And jacob is literally always and everytime where the mc is, at every party. He was down in the basement when the light went off at the halloween party too and he went to jail in the past because of the diks hell week.

But yeah .. his art got destroyed when the mansion got smashed and he was really down about that.

But Jamie, Leon, Tommy, Rusty, JB and derek are all completly safe imo, no chance anyone of them is the traitor.

Nick being the traitor feels more and more unlikey too, he felt sooooo guilty and bad about fucking heather he had to tell tremolo about it .. a guy like that isnt able to keep a plot to betray his frat secret for long ..

But i dont really get how they got the conclusion that there has to be a traitor anyway considering anyone could get the pics from the laptop at some point in the past?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes