DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
1) Because Sage is still with Chad (at least formally). I suppose he didn't want MC to anger Chad as one of his first actions.
Jacob lets Tommy understand that he is not just worried about Chad but about someone else (Burke);

MC doesn't have to fuck Jade so there is no video.
And yet Jacob spends his DIK code to protect Derek for fucking a random grandma teacher. He saw a possibility to show his loyalty to DIKs and used (mastermind). No one will suspect him if Rusty eventually discovers that there is a traitor among him.

• Angry
Reactions: Fess1998

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Also, of course it's this fucking guy that catches you with Bella after the Halloween party.
Nick left my suspect list after Ep.10 precisely because:

• He feels guilty about what happened to Heather and he is about to tell the MC that he is in love with her.
• He saw MC with Bella and didn't say anything to anyone for a whole month and counting.

He seems like a really nice and naive guy... I felt really sorry for him when he said he was in love with Heather.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I've said it before and I'll say it again. I don't like DIK MC and this scene explains why. DIK MC's option is to punch Patrick in the face (Tommy short fuse, too much?)

I hate Tommy, I don't want my MC to be anything like him, besides, with all his flaws I believe that Maya's father is a good person. The regretful reaction shows that he is just lost.
I prefer DIK MC - it’s more fun to play, MC is more confident in himself, and Chick more often behaves like a soy boy. But some DIK options are impulsive and dangerous. Here Chick and Neutral are suitable for the most successful Heist operation.
Because:
Punch Patrick gives +5 suspicion points
Confront Patrick gives +3 suspicion points
Rescue Maya doesn't make him more suspicious.
And if you hit Patrick, you're on very thin ice, because the total point limit is 6. If Sage is with you, then you get another +1, arguing with Patrick at dinner can give you another +2, and if you were rude to him and didn’t choose the “cheap sheets” option, then another +3. If he caught you on the second floor and you hid incorrectly, then another +3.

During this operation, it is best to suppress emotions and act pragmatically. Even Derek gives a hint: "Don't be yourself. Dad won't like it. Be yourself and someone else at the same time."

Love Yandere

Jan 22, 2018
So Jacob and Nick ... very sus and the 3 girls sleep with MC in "Others Way" are sus af too :cautious:. I hope we can appear and save Rio like a freaking hero in Ep11, poor girl :oops:

QWareZ

Jul 23, 2017
Well it does mean something since if you check Nick's bio, DPC specifically points out that his bedroom was barely touched and that he was found in the library when the laptop went missing lol.

Either he's a red herring or he's the culprit. There's no 3rd option.

Also, of course it's this fucking guy that catches you with Bella after the Halloween party.
He is high on my list as well. And he is connected to Vinny, which might give him some motivation, maybe?

I don't think him catching you with Bella does anything, since the DIKs kind of know about you two from earlier - there is the "walk of shame" singing going on and then Bella comes out and gives them "the stare"... I don't remember if Nick is present, but in either case, your relationship is not a secret.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
I prefer DIK MC - it’s more fun to play, MC is more confident in himself, and Chick more often behaves like a soy boy.
The only thing I don't like about CHICK MC is that he seems more melancholic, like he's always tired of frat life while DIK MC always seems to be having fun.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
[Jacob] Continuing the trend of being the most solid of dudes out there, he's doing what needs to be done, stands by bros, and adheres to bro code to the letter.
I thought he was quite a weasel in this regard -- if MC tells him he doesn't want him to make a move on Zoey, he still goes and does it, except he wraps it up in the "oh no, don't hit on me like that, i promised MC i wouldn't hook up with you even though am totally attracted to you. And you are too, don't tell me you aren't."

He might adhere to the code "to the letter" but definitely not to the spirit. Pretty shit move there, Jacob.

Reactions: DMNOV3R and Bleiu

c0gnomen

Dec 25, 2022
I like all main girls. They are special in their own way. But if i had to dislike someone it wouldnt be them but Sage. I mean after all the things MC done for her she still saw him like a warm dildo up to like ep 7 and her being hung up on chad for most of the conversations they had was also pretty annoying for season 1 to half into season 2.
Don't let those hardcore Sage's stans to scare you off :ROFLMAO:, they're not as vicious as "alady boys" (Karamba tried to warn us). You might went too far with "warm dildo" but you still have a point.

Yeah people are right Tremolo an Sage got closer during the 1st season and half of the 2nd but only as FWB, they reached the ceiling at ep. 7. There we see how MC tries to break it and Sage starts to backpedaling (can't really blame her though, she just got out of one tiresome relationship). And this is where "fuckbuddies stagnation" begins which will last until ep. 10.

And don't let them confuse you with "look how many caring and lovely moments they share" stuff. Tremolo got closer with many characters and had some really touching moments with some, like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does it mean that they are falling for each other? Don't think so. They are many types of proximity between people, "close" not always mean "in love".

And there is "Oh, Sage doesn't really shows her emotions, specifically related to love". Bullshit. What is whole jealousy arc if not showing her love to Chad? (jealousy is one way to express love right?) And there is more to that but I'll leave it for dessert.

Now, we also have this conversation at the end of ep. 8 after we choose the route. There is "I'm all for it" and there is "I'm not against it" and there is a severe difference between those two. If you pay attention to the flow of that dialog where Tremolo says he wants to date Sage, to become a couple you'll notice that Sage's answer is the latter. She simply goes with the flow, still indecisive, still confused.

Ok, the dessert. Ep. 5 intro. There is a short moment where you can see past Sage talking to Chad, supposedly, before they've started dating. It shows us Sage who fell in love or at least had a huge crush. It allows us to compare, to see the difference between how she felt about Chad then and how she feels about Tremolo now. Maybe I'm looking too much into things, idk. But I do know that Sage doesn't have problems with showing her affection. If anything I wished for her to show something similar to Tremolo. And, I guess, that wish has been granted but only in ep. 10

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Did someone open the Chick option during the solution with Patrick? This happened to me on one run, in most of them I only have the Dik and Neutral option open (even on Neutral Affinity). You have the opportunity to de-escalate the situation and for Patrick this seems even worse than hitting him. Because MC makes him feel guilty.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
pff, what a pussy ass bitch choice :ROFLMAO: . Chick Affinity should've been removed, should not even exist:ROFLMAO:

QWareZ

Jul 23, 2017
I prefer DIK MC - it’s more fun to play, MC is more confident in himself, and Chick more often behaves like a soy boy. But some DIK options are impulsive and dangerous. Here Chick and Neutral are suitable for the most successful Heist operation.
Because:
Punch Patrick gives +5 suspicion points
Confront Patrick gives +3 suspicion points
Rescue Maya doesn't make him more suspicious.
And if you hit Patrick, you're on very thin ice, because the total point limit is 6. If Sage is with you, then you get another +1, arguing with Patrick at dinner can give you another +2, and if you were rude to him and didn’t choose the “cheap sheets” option, then another +3. If he caught you on the second floor and you hid incorrectly, then another +3.

During this operation, it is best to suppress emotions and act pragmatically. Even Derek gives a hint: "Don't be yourself. Dad won't like it. Be yourself and someone else at the same time."
I have an "ALL IN DIK" playthrough (others branch). I fucked up 2 times so have made 2 CHICK choices, everything else is DIK. I was disrespectful the first time we met and turned it up a notch during the visit. Next time I suppose I will burn the house down.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
The only thing I don't like about CHICK MC is that he seems more melancholic, like he's always tired of frat life while DIK MC always seems to be having fun.
Well, Chick personality is more softie, fits the "good boy" type. Like Steve Rogers.
What annoys me more is that the Neutral branch has been partially cut - MC's dialogues are the same as the Chick version. But in vain, Neutral is very interesting, this is a person who adapts to circumstances and calculates how best to act profitably in a particular situation. He knows when to act like a "good guy" and like a "bad guy."

41358b2609885e5c18f88720ce287c83.gif

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
If anyone doubts that DPC is a diabolical planner, this realization sequence is the proof. He has gaps elsewhere in his narrative but this one was a big payoff.
screenshot0038.png
She does the hand grab pose when trying to apologize to MC in the gender studies class after the Josy reveal. Since this is one of the main plots of the games I assume it was planned from the start, rather then him lucking with a common pose he used on her in the past, so anyone has any idea what are Maya's triggers for this behavior? :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes