Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I prefer DIK MC - it’s more fun to play, MC is more confident in himself, and Chick more often behaves like a soy boy. But some DIK options are impulsive and dangerous. Here Chick and Neutral are suitable for the most successful Heist operation.
Because:
Punch Patrick gives +5 suspicion points
Confront Patrick gives +3 suspicion points
Rescue Maya doesn't make him more suspicious.
And if you hit Patrick, you're on very thin ice, because the total point limit is 6. If Sage is with you, then you get another +1, arguing with Patrick at dinner can give you another +2, and if you were rude to him and didn’t choose the “cheap sheets” option, then another +3. If he caught you on the second floor and you hid incorrectly, then another +3.

During this operation, it is best to suppress emotions and act pragmatically. Even Derek gives a hint: "Don't be yourself. Dad won't like it. Be yourself and someone else at the same time."
You can get away with punching the mother fucking asshole son of a shit if when it's your turn to say what your thankful for you don't add anything which I find it really hard not to be pour it on

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
I would want something unique for Neutral affinity
It would also work, but what would a NEUTRAL dialogue be like? Polite or rude? That's why I thought it would be easier for him to have the same dialogue as DIK.

No wonder you like Chick affinity pussy ass bitch MC, you just like him:p:ROFLMAO:.
I want to see you talk shit about my CHICK MC when I show you the beautiful flower pot I planted with JamJam, your bitch ass Josy Lover. :KEK:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
It would also work, but what would a NEUTRAL dialogue be like? Polite or rude? That's why I thought it would be easier for him to have the same dialogue as DIK.

I want to see you talk shit about my CHICK MC when I show you the beautiful flower pot I planted with JamJam, your bitch ass Josy Lover. :KEK:
oh, the precious flower, yeah yeah, I wonder when your Chick MC will feel the desire to Dress up as woman with Derek:p:ROFLMAO:.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
yeah, a year from now you gonna sing a different tune:whistle:. No wonder you like Chick affinity pussy ass bitch MC, you just like him:p:ROFLMAO:.

You bring shame to the name of Geralt of Rivia:p:cautious:
*Sigh*
Chip, Josy has blurred your vision completely. You need to read more carefully:
I prefer DIK MC - it’s more fun to play, MC is more confident in himself, and Chick more often behaves like a soy boy. But some DIK options are impulsive and dangerous. Here Chick and Neutral are suitable for the most successful Heist operation.
You can get away with punching the mother fucking asshole son of a shit if when it's your turn to say what your thankful for you don't add anything which I find it really hard not to be pour it on
I know, I have this
SPOILER_Screenshot_2023-12-10_at_11-11-12_VN_-_RenPy_-_Being_a_DIK_v0.10.0_Dr_PinkCake.png
Morally, of course, it’s feels good for what he does... But it seems to me that life punishes him much worse and a small blow to the face will not change anything.
Specially if you found Helen's farewell letter in the hall.
screenshot0552.png

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
*Sigh*
Chip, Josy has blurred your vision completely. You need to read more carefully:

I know, I have this
View attachment 3175750
Morally, of course, it’s feels good for what he does... But it seems to me that life punishes him much worse and a small blow to the face will not change anything.
View attachment 3175754
I found it but I didn't read it, could dpc find worst text letters to use?! :ROFLMAO:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
She does the hand grab pose when trying to apologize to MC in the gender studies class after the Josy reveal. Since this is one of the main plots of the games I assume it was planned from the start, rather then him lucking with a common pose he used on her in the past, so anyone has any idea what are Maya's triggers for this behavior? :unsure:
You've kinda answered your own question there -- it seems to be associated with attempt to placate someone; usually her dad and usually in situations where he went rough with her, extending from there to a more generic reaction.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
This is something I never understood. The NEUTRAL dialogue should be the same as DIK and not CHICK. NEUTRAL would be someone closer to a DIK than CHICK in my opinion.
I'd say they're contextual and equally distant to both ends. Some situations call for being forceful (DIK) and some for being gentle (CHICK) and the neutral knows where to use which approach. This is why getting this affinity is done through making both DIK and CHICK choices in similar amounts.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Honestly, punching him in the face seems actually like a good thing for Patrick. He must know he is in the wrong and having MC punch him would make him feel like a well deserved punishment, a wake-up call of sorts maybe? I can hope.

It's honestly way worse to pick the Chick option for this dialogue, you just bury what remained of Patrick's mental into the ground, not that he don't deserve it.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
This is something I never understood. The NEUTRAL dialogue should be the same as DIK and not CHICK. NEUTRAL would be someone closer to a DIK than CHICK in my opinion.
One thing that i like about the major choices is that some of them are influenced by your past choices, like fighting people. Even Chick MC can be short fused and prone to agression if you choose to make him that way.

Now that i think about it, if you have taken the blunt Tommy offered you, would the mushroom option be available on Neutral?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I'd say they're contextual. Some situations call for being forceful (DIK) and some for being gentle (CHICK) and the neutral knows where to use which approach. This is why getting this affinity is done through making both DIK and CHICK choices in similar amounts.
that actually not completely accurate. You get Neutral affinity even if you only choose one Chick or Dik choice, and every other one is in the opposite side.

so sadly it's nearly not as balanced as it should. Just like the girls affinity, With Nicole, now, We have, Jill, Maya, Bella , Nicole, who all prefer Chick affinity, while Sage is the only main girl who prefer Dik affinity:(.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Don't let those hardcore Sage's stans to scare you off :ROFLMAO:, they're not as vicious as "alady boys" (Karamba tried to warn us). You might went too far with "warm dildo" but you still have a point.

Yeah people are right Tremolo an Sage got closer during the 1st season and half of the 2nd but only as FWB, they reached the ceiling at ep. 7. There we see how MC tries to break it and Sage starts to backpedaling (can't really blame her though, she just got out of one tiresome relationship). And this is where "fuckbuddies stagnation" begins which will last until ep. 10.

And don't let them confuse you with "look how many caring and lovely moments they share" stuff. Tremolo got closer with many characters and had some really touching moments with some, like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does it mean that they are falling for each other? Don't think so. They are many types of proximity between people, "close" not always mean "in love".

And there is "Oh, Sage doesn't really shows her emotions, specifically related to love". Bullshit. What is whole jealousy arc if not showing her love to Chad? (jealousy is one way to express love right?) And there is more to that but I'll leave it for dessert.

Now, we also have this conversation at the end of ep. 8 after we choose the route. There is "I'm all for it" and there is "I'm not against it" and there is a severe difference between those two. If you pay attention to the flow of that dialog where Tremolo says he wants to date Sage, to become a couple you'll notice that Sage's answer is the latter. She simply goes with the flow, still indecisive, still confused.

Ok, the dessert. Ep. 5 intro. There is a short moment where you can see past Sage talking to Chad, supposedly, before they've started dating. It shows us Sage who fell in love or at least had a huge crush. It allows us to compare, to see the difference between how she felt about Chad then and how she feels about Tremolo now. Maybe I'm looking too much into things, idk. But I do know that Sage doesn't have problems with showing her affection. If anything I wished for her to show something similar to Tremolo. And, I guess, that wish has been granted but only in ep. 10
Yeah, i believe that you are just fishing for disapproval and critics with this

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
One thing that i like about the major choices is that some of them are influenced by your past choices, like fighting people. Even Chick MC can be short fused and prone to agression if you choose to make him that way.

Now that i think about it, if you have taken the blunt Tommy offered you, would the mushroom option be available on Neutral?
Yes :cool:

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Yes.

Even Chick MC can be short fused and prone to agression if you choose to make him that way.
Before season 3, yes. After season 3 starts, that's not exactly how he acts. He can't punch Oscar or Vinny, regardless of past choices if he's CHICK.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Honestly, punching him in the face seems actually like a good thing for Patrick. He must know he is in the wrong and having MC punch him would make him feel like a well deserved punishment, a wake-up call of sorts maybe? I can hope.

It's honestly way worse to pick the Chick option for this dialogue, you just bury what remained of Patrick's mental into the ground, not that he don't deserve it.
I found it but I didn't read it, could dpc find worst text letters to use?! :ROFLMAO:
Ikr, handwritten text is terrible everywhere, but try to read it.

If only it had ever worked that by hitting your opponent you could convince him that he was wrong... We live in the wrong world.
I choose Neutral - yell at him and bring him back to reality a little, it seems the most fair for Maya. And Maya is scared if you punch him, trying to care for him.
But here Patrick still takes a defensive position.
Chick option is the darkest option. Indeed, we see Patrick completely depressed and broken, but he steps away from his defense and apologizes to Maya. Maybe this option will make him think harder?

Reactions: Ekzou

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
For you guys who understand drug trafficking (suss)...

Why would Buddy care if Quinn is stealing Vinny's clients or not? At the end of the day, wouldn't the profit go to Buddy anyway since he's the supplier for both of them?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Igor_Bielobereg
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes