KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Morally, of course, it’s feels good for what he does... But it seems to me that life punishes him much worse and a small blow to the face will not change anything.
Specially if you found Helen's farewell letter in the hall.
Oh, Geralt, don't forget who you're trying to explain something to. :cautious:
"Alady Boys" are extremely callous and hard-hearted people.
The feeling of compassion is alien to them . :confused:
Look at how they insult Patrick, a man who has suffered so much. :mad:
As an admirer of the Divine Quinn, I see that we must give Patrick a helping hand. :rolleyes:
To set him on the right path. :sneaky:
To introduce him to the faith in the Divine Quinn. :cool:
And then Patrick's money will be in good hands, and will serve for the benefit of Quinn.:D(y)

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
I choose Neutral - yell at him and bring him back to reality a little, it seems the most fair for Maya. And Maya is scared if you punch him, trying to care for him.
But here Patrick still takes a defensive position.
Chick option is the darkest option. Indeed, we see Patrick completely depressed and broken, but he steps away from his defense and apologizes to Maya. Maybe this option will make him think harder?
Patrick is hanging on such a thin rope that it's already invisible. Frankly enough, if i want to go really dark here, if DPC really wanted to kill someone in the game it could easily be Patrick. Make Helen pass way due to her disease and then make Maya yell and destroy Patrick's psyche and him ending himself is not farfetched.

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
For you guys who understand drug trafficking (suss)...

Why would Buddy care if Quinn is stealing Vinny's clients or not? At the end of the day, wouldn't the profit go to Buddy anyway since he's the supplier for both of them?
Vinny was a better seller than Quinn so he favor him over her. Over all he absolutely don't trust Quinn

Reactions: Igor_Bielobereg

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Ikr, handwritten text is terrible everywhere, but try to read it.

If only it had ever worked that by hitting your opponent you could convince him that he was wrong... We live in the wrong world.
I choose Neutral - yell at him and bring him back to reality a little, it seems the most fair for Maya. And Maya is scared if you punch him, trying to care for him.
But here Patrick still takes a defensive position.
Chick option is the darkest option. Indeed, we see Patrick completely depressed and broken, but he steps away from his defense and apologizes to Maya. Maybe this option will make him think harder?
Yes because Assholes usually listen to nice words, and the bullies left you alone if you ask them nicely. (y):cautious:
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: soprano31

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Vinny was a better seller than Quinn so he favor him over her. Over all he absolutely don't trust Quinn
Furthermore, Vinny sold the same product for more expensive prices, right? What would make Buddy more profit... it's true, I hadn't remembered.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
For you guys who understand drug trafficking (suss)...

Why would Buddy care if Quinn is stealing Vinny's clients or not? At the end of the day, wouldn't the profit go to Buddy anyway since he's the supplier for both of them?
Buddy only keeps Quinn around because of Rox and his loyalty to him, he basically said so to Vinny. Plus, it seems that Vinny usually hangs out with Buddy some times from the same dialogue.

In and out, he keeps Quinn as long as she delivers but he keeps her far, far away from him.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
that actually not completely accurate. You get Neutral affinity even if you only choose one Chick or Dik choice, and every other one is in the opposite side.

so sadly it's nearly not as balanced as it should. Just like the girls affinity, With Nicole, now, We have, Jill, Maya, Bella , Nicole, who all prefer Chick affinity, while Sage is the only main girl who prefer Dik affinity:(.
Josy is the only one to fall in the middle but she closer to dik then chick

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
Dude thats a lot of effort and text for a lot of wrong conclusions. Im not saying it cant be Quinn but youre putting so much stuff completly out of context.

For example "using sage" they did that in letting sage set up the prep/hot party. Quinn Tommy arent talking about getting rid of rusty either. They talk about using drugs on partys in the dik mansion(which you can evidently do as shown in party planner), not about selling them there.

The problem with the jocks is about them not buying anymore.

Heather expects nothing, shes afraid of tommy getting into trouble and looking for reassurance.

The Quinn/Riona/Camilla involvement could have happened but risking their own frats to get rid of their presidents is a very very risky move and rusty isnt really in their way anyway, its more sage whos annoying for quinn.
We will have to see. I'm fairly confident about the planner, if not all details.

If I'm wrong, who was Quinn referring to when she asked Riona who would be next? Why was Camilla not around, etc. From what I've seen, DPC plans out his stories meticulously. The main reason to let the MC ask everyone about the Cluck during the free roam was to give us hints as to who did it. And taken as whole, those hints all support my theory.

When police detectives are faced with circumstantial evidence, they look for two things: motive and opportunity. Jacob and most of the other theories out there don't offer anything concrete when it comes to motive.

And while it was a super risky move, since when has Quinn been anything but reckless? I'm assuming one of the reasons for showing Quinn lose to her dad at chess was to show she's a bad chess player. Moreover, most of the other suspects people have been pointing to have a lot more to lose than Quinn. She doesn't care about the DIK fraternity other than the opportunity for it to benefit her. She doesn't care about getting a degree either. If she were kicked out, it wouldn't be life changing for her. There aren't many other suspects you can say that about.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Fess1998

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So, this is a REMINDER for "the traitor is Jacob: he didn't spread his picture" guys and "the traitor is Nick: he didn't spread his picture" guys:

screenshot0001.png

Top picture: "I am an asshole" Jacob, "Loser" John Boy

middle left: "Manwhore" Rusty, "STDs?" Tommy, Nick and Vinny

middle right: "Fuckboys" Nick and Vinny

bottom left: "Small dicks!" Jamie, "Fucks anything with a hole" Leon

bottom right: "no body hair" MC and "Small dick" Derek.

Just to point out:

1) all the DIKs and former DIKs are in the pictures

2) we can see DIKS with a mask and DIKS without a mask

3) DIKS with a mask are: Nick (you can see him without a mask too), MC, Jamie, Leon and Derek

4) the person who wrote these words ONLY recognises and pinpoints DEREK among the masked DIKs (most likely because this person saw him wearing the hat)

5) Gina (if I remember well) tells Tommy that people all over the campus think that the big dick guy either is Tommy, Leon or MC.

Draw your conclusions. Mine is that there is no traitor.

NightLux

Aug 4, 2017
At the risk of sounding like a moron... do I just need to download Season 3 to get the full game or do I need to download Seasons 1 and 2 separately as well?

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Patrick is hanging on such a thin rope that it's already invisible. Frankly enough, if i want to go really dark here, if DPC really wanted to kill someone in the game it could easily be Patrick. Make Helen pass way due to her disease and then make Maya yell and destroy Patrick's psyche and him ending himself is not farfetched.
Helen, I'm sure she will die during the game, maybe in Season 4, the game gets darker from season to season just like Rowling's books. It’s hard to say what will happen to Patrick, we don’t know what’s going on with this loan, maybe there’s something illegal there. So his fate is unclear. Looking at him now - he's a walking ghost.
Yes because Assholes usually listen to nice words, and the bullies left you alone if you ask them nicely. (y):cautious:
:ROFLMAO:
You are right. With assholes like Dave, Caleb, Tommy, Tybalt you have to solve problems by smashing their faces. With Patrick, you can’t solve the problem with one weak punch that doesn’t even make his nose bleed, man is mentally broken.

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
• Jacob was the only one worried about the MC and Sage at the party in Ep.2. For what reason? Does he have any connection to Burke?

• Jacob refuses to point fingers when the MC asks about a traitor among the DIKs in Ep.4 when Cathy's accident occurs, but he doesn't think twice when questioning the MC's loyalty in Ep.10;

• Jacob used his DIK code in Ep.5 for what reason? If the MC fucked Jade it makes even more sense for him to have a connection with Burke. He knows about the existence of the video and sent it to Stephen.

• Jacob acted suspiciously when he went to Sage's party with the MC. For what reason? Just afraid of Jocks or being recognized by someone?
Jacob has no known motive. Only one person has a known motive, as I illustrated in my earlier post. Given all the clues DPC gives as to who the real perp is, it would a deux ex machina of the worst kind for it to end up being Jacob (or any other DIK for that matter).

xortor

May 3, 2018
Patch note changes that could be ours if the thread could focus for 2 seconds and someone posts the .

-- Changelog v0.10.1 --
  • Fixed a bug where a Jill scene could be played twice during the BBQ free roam event.
  • Fixed a bug with an event in the second free roam of episode 9, where you could trigger a scene before talking to Josy.
  • Added a missing Halloween picture of Jamie to the phone gallery.
  • Tuned the scaling of the Brawler Normal mode timer slightly, to give a slightly increased timer at earlier skill point levels. Hard mode is unaffected by these changes.
  • Added Maya's lewd event from Episode 2 to the Girls tab in the Stats app.
  • Improved the wording of Step 3 in the Science experiment.
  • Fixed a bug with viewing Brawler and Science tutorials.
  • Disabled saving during English, Math and Science mini-games, as it serves no purpose and can potentially cause odd bugs.
  • Fixed an issue with the Mixed Rewards section, causing a traceback if Pack Quest of Episode 10 was unlocked on a fresh persistent file without closing the game once between gaming sessions.
  • Fixed an issue where Josy would erroneously appear in a party free-roam event after finding a special render.
  • The quick menu setting to keep it enabled/on hover/disabled is now a persistent variable that you only have to set once for all your saves.
  • Fixed an issue with the Party Planner interface in the Stats app, that got an erroneously updated multiplier in the text. It only affected the text history of the Multiplier bonus.
  • Fixed so that caps lock will not interfere with English class typing.
  • Fixed a bug with missing music during a lewd scene replayed from the gallery.
  • Fixed a clipping hand on a Jill render.
  • Added extra calls to close blood effect screens during gUndead.
  • Added a color blind friendly setting in Preferences>Settings for Math and Science mini-games.
  • Fixed a bug with buying the Query tool from within the math mini-game that caused it to be purchased more than once if clicked continuously.
  • Fixed a bug with a SFW Josy animation missing a starting image.
  • Fixed a couple of variable lookups that affected two lines of dialogue.
  • Fixed two Rooster comments, tagging themselves with their post.
  • Corrected typos

Reactions: Kodek and StpdMggt
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes