ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
If that's the case, Quinn is lonelier than I imagined... Not even Buddy is with her? Riona has already made it clear that he won't be with her for long either...

It's just me, but is Quinn a foil to Maya? While many people are willing to help Maya, no one is willing to help Quinn (canonically speaking)...
Well she's alone by choice (and by Rox way of raising her) when you don't want people to be close to you, you often endup alone. (but it's slowly changing)

Reactions: VOYEUR

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Well she's alone by choice (and by Rox way of raising her) when you don't want people to be close to you, you often endup alone. (but it's slowly changing)
Only if the MC is in her route, though.

She is a loner, but she is holding herself together for the sake of whatever her father wanted for her but it is taking a tool on her mentality over time. She can end in very dark places if the MC don't help her out.
Will DIK MC help Quinn while CHICK MC will help Riona?

The drug storyline is kinda nonsensical in general. Buddy being annoyed about quinn selling more of his weed doesnt make any sense at all lol.
I couldn't agree more, friend.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
This goes back to my initial question then: "Why would Buddy care if Vinny lost his clients to Quinn if he's a supplier to both of them?"
Buddy doesn't seem to be a good supplier, considering where he lives and how he lives, he doesn't seem to be having much success, so he must just be a bridge, he buys from someone bigger and resells making some profit, and he does the same with Vinny and Quinn, like a pyramid, he doesn't have many buyers, but those he does have, buy in "large" quantities, enough to make him profit effortlessly.

Vinny may be playing Buddy's head, for example, making it appear that Quinn has found a good buyer and is making a big profit, Buddy may become interested in this good buyer and want to remove the bridge that is Quinn, supplying direct to this buyer, so he will keep this high profit that Quinn found.

When he stole Quinn's drugs she still managed to pay, maybe it was a test, to see if she is really making as much profit as Vinny says, and that's why he sent Mick to observe Quinn and her girls, to find out who it is this buyer.

Maybe Riona's kidnapping was for that, to find out who Quinn's buyer is.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Igor_Bielobereg

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Buddy doesn't seem to be a good supplier, considering where he lives and how he lives, he doesn't seem to be having much success, so he must just be a bridge, he buys from someone bigger and resells making some profit, and he does the same with Vinny and Quinn, like a pyramid, he doesn't have many buyers, but those he does have, buy in "large" quantities, enough to make him profit effortlessly.

Vinny may be playing Buddy's head, for example, making it appear that Quinn has found a good buyer and is making a big profit, Buddy may become interested in this good buyer and want to remove the bridge that is Quinn, supplying direct to this buyer, so he will keep this high profit that Quinn found.

When he stole Quinn's drugs she still managed to pay, maybe it was a test, to see if she is really making as much profit as Vinny says, and that's why he sent Mick to observe Quinn and her girls, to find out who it is this buyer.

Maybe Riona's kidnapping was for that, to find out who Quinn's buyer is.
You seem to really have knowledge on the subject, without judgement. Everything is clearer to me now.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Oh! How dare you ?!! :cautious:
Josy is absolute perfection, she is sweet, kind, beautiful, funny, empathetic, she really cares about Maya, so much so that she remains unhappy in her relationship with her, rather than getting with the MC despite their attraction mutual.
Josy makes mistakes like anyone else in a situation where such strong feelings inevitably make you react in an illogical way (like for example the sexy outfit in the pillow fort, or, the anger towards the MC if you reject the threesome at the end of episode 9.).
You see betrayal in her when she is only the representation of a real, sincere love, which is impossible for her given the circumstances (she cannot leave Maya and add more pain to her already so complicated life , for the moment).

True love cannot be commanded, it falls on you...
It's the whole story between Josy and the MC (on this path, Josy solo) a love story, sincere feelings but a love impossible to put in place without making a dear friend suffer for both of them...

Being sentimental is not a defect, letting oneself be overcome by one's feelings is not a flaw, on the contrary, I find Josy very human, with her qualities and her faults.
Who, in their situation, would not overreact?
Who could always be rational in their words or actions?

Love sometime makes you do things that you regret when you have a sensitive personality, a beautiful soul.

Josy is the best :love: :love: :love:

One day, Geralt, you will return to the side of light, MissSunshine will illuminate your life again. Let's not doubt that. :giggle: ;)
Love is a girl looking at you like this
Screenshot 2023-12-11 144208.png
Then takes you back to her place for sex in a pillow fort
Screenshot 2023-12-11 105933.png

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
The drug storyline is kinda nonsensical in general. Buddy being annoyed about quinn selling more of his weed doesnt make any sense at all lol. Its like his goal is to sell as less weed as possible to give his dealers a smaller cut.

He wouldnt care at all about that, and if he would at least get annoyed about vinny selling the stuff overprized to make more profit on his own.

And its not like these small weed dealer own their clients, they arent dealing tons of heroin or something like that lol.

And even if the whole area deal holds any merits, lily studies at b&r and is a sorority sister from quinn, how is that not quinn area?
I don't think Buddy cares about how much they sell the weed for to their customers. They can give it away on the street corner for all he cares, as long as they are paying him for it.

What does come into play is who the dealers are. Quinn admits to MC she's only doing this for the short term and will be gone before too much longer. Maybe she told that to Buddy, or hinted at it sometime. Even if she didn't Buddy knows she's only going to be at B&R for another year or two and he will need to find another dealer for that area or hand it over to Vinny. Vinny is in it for the long haul, and Quinn is only there because she's Rox's daughter or else Buddy probably would not give her the time of day and let Vinny have the whole campus.

Reactions: Ekzou

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Wow. Spoken like someone who clearly has never injected 3 marijuanas.
What are you talking about? Quinn buying more weed from buddy is more cash for everyone involved including buddy, quinn herself and buddys supplier. I mean i dunno maybe youre living in a strange area were weed is short in supply .. but thats usually not the case ..

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
If this isn't the definition of loyalty and willpower I dont know what is lol

View attachment 3175729

The MC outside of the J/M path is a damm hero for resisting that, as Geralt From Rivia mentioned, Josy really played dirty on this update.

It was almost painful to see, specially her reaction on the party if you reject her feelings.
By the way, I ran through another unique branch that concerns Josy/Maya, for this I had to open season 2 and replay something at the end.;)
20231215044407_1.jpg

And this is even more dramatic because I had Isabella vs M/J dumped, and Josy didn’t know who I left her for for obvious reasons. But here she sees her competitor every day, lives with her under the same roof, and before that they became friends. I knew it was going to be hot, but the drama that started was popcorn worthy!
Careful if ya'll want to play this route, spoilers!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Next, Josy can’t handle it when the whole team gathers in Sage’s room and goes outside to wait for Jill.
As always, Maya is the most worthy and powerful in this situation. This and much more made me reconsider my attitude towards her.

Scene where Josy complains to Sage has also changed. Josy doesn't hate Sage, doesn't make her an enemy, but something has changed and new dialogue opened up, which was the most important thing for me in the entire game. Sage talks about how she felt when MC asked her to date her and what I and many others had assumed for a long time was confirmed.

On one side this route:
master_DW.gif

But on the other hand, feel strong sympathy for Sage for dragging her into such an awkward situation. She empathizes with both and doesn't want to lose her friends, she says at the party that MC should bury the hatchet with Josy. But so far this doesn't negatively affect the relationship with Sage - I looked in the amateur guide, there is nothing there. And of course I have sympathy for Maya, but seeing how hard she is going through this, I believe that she will survive this.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
By the way, I ran through another unique branch that concerns Josy/Maya, for this I had to open season 2 and replay something at the end.;)
View attachment 3175818

And this is even more dramatic because I had Isabella vs M/J dumped, and Josy didn’t know who I left her for for obvious reasons. But here she sees her competitor every day, lives with her under the same roof, and before that they became friends. I knew it was going to be hot, but the drama that started was popcorn worthy!

Next, Josy can’t handle it when the whole team gathers in Sage’s room and goes outside to wait for Jill.
As always, Maya is the most worthy and powerful in this situation. This and much more made me reconsider my attitude towards her.

Scene where Josy complains to Sage has also changed. Josy doesn't hate Sage, doesn't make her an enemy, but something has changed and new dialogue opened up, which was the most important thing for me in the entire game. Sage talks about how she felt when MC asked her to date her and what I and many others had assumed for a long time was confirmed.

On one side this route:
View attachment 3175947

But on the other hand, feel strong sympathy for Sage for dragging her into such an awkward situation. She empathizes with both and doesn't want to lose her friends, she says at the party that MC should bury the hatchet with Josy. But so far this doesn't negatively affect the relationship with Sage - I looked in the amateur guide, there is nothing there. And of course I have sympathy for Maya, but seeing how hard she is going through this, I believe that she will survive this.
In Ep.11 will we have Thanksgiving dinner at Bella's house after MC/Derek/Maya arrive? If so, it will be the most bizarre dinner ever. The exchange of glances will generate many memes regardless of the route the player chose.

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
The drug storyline is kinda nonsensical in general. Buddy being annoyed about quinn selling more of his weed doesnt make any sense at all lol. Its like his goal is to sell as less weed as possible to give his dealers a smaller cut.

He wouldnt care at all about that, and if he would at least get annoyed about vinny selling the stuff overprized to make more profit on his own.

And its not like these small weed dealer own their clients, they arent dealing tons of heroin or something like that lol.

And even if the whole area deal holds any merits, lily studies at b&r and is a sorority sister from quinn, how is that not quinn area?
It's a bit more compliated than that.I was in grey market (for those who don't know it's basically what was asked Stephen in this update, you do illegal thing under cover of legal). If you have a buyer that buy small with exception (no coke in Quinn case) that suddenly change that's suspicious as hell. Buddy probably doesn't care that much about Quinn taking Vinny client what he fear is the involvement of autority. And if it was only Lily it could be discuss but it's not only her

Only if the MC is in her route, though.
She also open up to Tommy on the roof and explain herself to Rio

Last edited:

reahwea

Dec 24, 2022
View attachment 3175818

On one side this route:
View attachment 3175947

Your toxicity towards to our girl Josy is so much and so I just can't wait for a moment when you will be able to dump all these bitches for a solo Josy route :BootyTime:

Reactions: J1215

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Did someone open the Chick option during the solution with Patrick? This happened to me on one run, in most of them I only have the Dik and Neutral option open (even on Neutral Affinity). You have the opportunity to de-escalate the situation and for Patrick this seems even worse than hitting him. Because MC makes him feel guilty.
punch him literately fucks you over neutral so-so but story wise the Chick option is the best
my first play was Jill i took the Chick option

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
If you want to know who is responsible for the Cathy Cluck, look at the attached PDF. Don't look if you want to solve the mystery yourself. The TL;DR answer is
This looks nice and all, and maybe it's partially right. But the scene with Riona and Quinn talking about something that won't sit well with the DIKs and what they're using Sage for is to get the HOTs to party with the preps to get that money. So that part of the theory falls apart.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
No way it's JB. He's def not the type. I'm still with you on what you said earlier about Jacob. I still haven't finished the update yet and maybe I'll have a different interpretation at the end.
for me without any reason i try to make the one who pull the blackout also responspoil about the cluck to make more sense helping them black = take the DIK's wall pictures make sense right? thats my point so after unpacking the game files i checked all DIK's places during the second blackout happened the only 3 DIK's that ain't there and was in the dancing floor near the Electric circuit was Nick, Johnny, Jacob
but given he was in one of the picture i thought it's not Jacob
so for now it's between JB and Nick and like you said Nick is obvious sooo thats leave JB
he is a nice chill guy i wish i'm wrong somehow but man everything leads to him
but if the guy who did the blackout was for different reason and nothing with the cluck then okay idk who will it be

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dark Silence
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes