Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
It's a bit more compliated than that.I was in grey market (for those who don't know it's basically what was asked Stephen in this update, you do illegal thing under cover of legal. If you have a buyer that buy small with exception (no coke in Quinn case) that suddenly change that's suspicious as hell. Buddy probably doesn't care that much about Quinn taking Vinny client what he fear is the involvement of autority. And if it was only Lily it could be discuss but it's not only her

She also open up to Tommy on the roof and explain herself to Rio
Uhm are you comparing Steven's wallstreet-like dealings with buddys drughole? The literal only similarity is that both things were illegal. Quinn is selling mostly weed and isnt even ever seen with a backpack or something. The quantity she sells is laughable.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I think Patrick will wake up after Helen passed away and he reads her letter. These written lines are from the real helen, the wife he remembers and loved, not from the helen nowadays whos wittered down by her sickness and barely resembles the person he fall in love with anymore.

When he reads the line "Dont ever stop loving our babies" he will realise that this wish is more important for helen than having grandchildren, she doesnt even mentions grandchildren in the letter and that he got it wrong the whole time.
This game hits too hard sometimes. One moment you are laughing, the next you are experiencing the RDR2 experience and feeling depressed, holding back the phlegm in your eyes. We can talk as much as we can about DPCs, but what he does 10/10 is work with human emotions.
Oh! How dare you ?!! :cautious:
Josy is absolute perfection, she is sweet, kind, beautiful, funny, empathetic, she really cares about Maya, so much so that she remains unhappy in her relationship with her, rather than getting with the MC despite their attraction mutual.
Josy makes mistakes like anyone else in a situation where such strong feelings inevitably make you react in an illogical way (like for example the sexy outfit in the pillow fort, or, the anger towards the MC if you reject the threesome at the end of episode 9.).
You see betrayal in her when she is only the representation of a real, sincere love, which is impossible for her given the circumstances (she cannot leave Maya and add more pain to her already so complicated life , for the moment).

True love cannot be commanded, it falls on you...
It's the whole story between Josy and the MC (on this path, Josy solo) a love story, sincere feelings but a love impossible to put in place without making a dear friend suffer for both of them...

Being sentimental is not a defect, letting oneself be overcome by one's feelings is not a flaw, on the contrary, I find Josy very human, with her qualities and her faults.
Who, in their situation, would not overreact?
Who could always be rational in their words or actions?

Love sometime makes you do things that you regret when you have a sensitive personality, a beautiful soul.

Josy is the best :love: :love: :love:

One day, Geralt, you will return to the side of light, MissSunshine will illuminate your life again. Let's not doubt that. :giggle: ;)

200.gif

In Ep.11 will we have Thanksgiving dinner at Bella's house after MC/Derek/Maya arrive? If so, it will be the most bizarre dinner ever. The exchange of glances will generate many memes regardless of the route the player chose.
Exchagne of glances in BaDIK is the game's strong side, really. How character look at each other.
screenshot0479.png
Your toxicity towards to our girl Josy is so much and so I just can't wait for a moment when you will be able to dump all these bitches for a solo Josy route :BootyTime:
But why toxicity, I'm just make review on one of the doomed routes:cool:
Ofc I have her solo route, I'm a traveller who exploring the whole game.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Obviously, this is a burden for him. Now he has an excuse to get rid of Quinn. And he will take advantage of this opportunity. Quinn will have no choice but to ask for help from a Fuckface.
So Quinn is locked into a bad ending if the MC isn't in her path then? DAMN... I mean, Quinn isn't going to ask the MC or anyone for help, she's too thick-headed for that and I also don't see any reason for an MC who's out of her route to help her.

Aug 10, 2020
Is there a Zoey route that I'm missing? There are several renders of Zoey missing in the rewards tab that say "Story". I've played ep 10 with Sage, Maya/Josy, Jill, Bella, others (rolling with Lilly, dating Nicole and dating Riona) and others (Quinn "path"(?) and dating Nora and Riona). Am I missing something?

Also, how do you solve the damn puzzle in the box??

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
Uhm are you comparing Steven's wallstreet-like dealings with buddys drughole? The literal only similarity is that both things were illegal. Quinn is selling mostly weed and isnt even ever seen with a backpack or something. The quantity she sells is laughable.
I invite you to re read my message as it's absolutely not what I said. And Quinn doesn't only sell weed there are also medecine and those syringe to Tommy (and maybe other)

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
for me without any reason i try to make the one who pull the blackout also responspoil about the cluck
I always thought it was Rusty who turned off the power, he felt so humiliated by what happened with Micha, that he wanted everyone to go away.

150105.png

Now someone has to check if the timeline matches.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: c0gnomen and Ekzou

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
This game hits too hard sometimes. One moment you are laughing, the next you are experiencing the RDR2 experience and feeling depressed, holding back the phlegm in your eyes. We can talk as much as we can about DPCs, but what he does 10/10 is work with human emotions.

View attachment 3176002

Exchagne of glances in BaDIK is the game's strong side, really. How character look at each other.
View attachment 3176007

But why toxicity, I'm just make review on one of the doomed routes:cool:
Ofc I have her solo route, I'm a traveller who exploring the whole game.
Your not toxic perhaps hard on Josy well actually I am to but in a totally different way that's much more loving :sneaky: :love:. But to even things If your not on Sage path I think she should take page from Maya and open up about her parents she doesn't mean have to say it yet tell MC she got some really bad news and she tell him later. OR take a page from Josy and just let it all out even Zoey had to run off before she could do that.

Reactions: Ekzou

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Is there a Zoey route that I'm missing? There are several renders of Zoey missing in the rewards tab that say "Story".
I suspect the unlock of these might be bugged. In theory, they should unlock progressively through the Ep.10 story. For example, the first image should unlock during Patrick/Helen flashback:
Python:
"*{i}Baby cries{/i}*"
hl "Darn it. I woke them up."
pa "I'll take care of this. Go hold our babies."
show ep10_intro21
if not persistent.ep10_cardzo1:
    show screen ep10_render_screen("zo1")

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes