ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
No, it was not. Maya barely knew Bella and Jill until Ep.9. It was just forced and cringe.
well, at least we got the scene where even Jill look at Maya like She is a total idiot, for signing a contract that she not even read. :ROFLMAO: Because : " You should trust you parents " , even more funny that she actually know who her father is , so she is a simply an idiot:ROFLMAO:

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Of course, if all the characters behaved as if they had an IQ of 150, THEN the game would quickly end, and this is typical for any creative work, for any game, film or book The characters are flawed and we have a great story.

Why, I already explained earlier what I don’t like about Josy’s behavior and how she is written, such characters are a big turn off for me. But they are unhappy that MC abandoned them.
-Jill is heartbroken throughout Ep.9, but she is too good a person and cannot afford to antagonize MC, she is not brought up like that. Time passes and she copes.
-Bella has not yet entered the “in love with MC” stage, she likes him but she can cope with it because she is haunted by her own demons that need to be dealt with and Bella is very smart and balanced.
-Sage keeps her feelings deep inside and she is upset that MC refused, but at the same time she is glad that she will maintain the friendship. It is worth remembering that she previously never experienced serious romantic feelings and wasn't so closely attached to a person.
-Zoey has not yet fully revealed herself, but the fact that she decided to give vent to her feelings alone is a good hint for me. But this route is still under development.
And about Maya, I have already shown earlier that she cares about others and does not allow herself to force a person to be in love with her if he does not want it. "We can't control his feelings." This is what Maya has been coping with all her life under the tyranny of her homophobic father, which is made worse by the fact that Patrick is mentally broken and throws negativity at Maya. So far, how Maya and Sage are coping with the breakup are two of the best examples for me.

C'mon, "Avengers assemble" was one of the most awesome moments.

In any case, the characters are flawed and have human flaws to varying degrees. Otherwise, as noted Dr.Slime, game would be over fast.
I mean i agree upon characters being flawed but some characters are just pure dumb like not one or two characters a lot i feel stupider while playing some time
like Chad when he sees the picture how tf some newbie who is not in college for 1 fucking week have this pictures? rage please even rage won't make you that dumb steroids might tho but some other characters just have some bad writing which is sucks

Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
You alady boys sure don't like the taste of your own medicine. You and Darkwen constantly shit on every other LI :rolleyes:
first of all I don't use a alady shit :p:ROFLMAO: , and second, I rarely shit on others, I'm actually pointing out fact, even about Josy when she deserve it. So you clearly don't know what and who the fuck you talking to:rolleyes::cautious:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Sometimes I think that the way the characters see the MC is different from the way the player sees the MC himself. Not only Quinn, but Lily seems to have seen something in the MC. In Ep.7, Lily's conversation where she says that the MC will be dangerous in the future is very strange...

What did Lily see that made her come to that conclusion? What did Vinny see in the MC that made him feel threatened? I'm afraid the DPC will force a reckless MC in the future to justify the way the characters are seeing the MC.
I mean compared to the other diks the mc is kinda badass at least as a dik (minus tommy maybe), the dialogue with lily happens after you help her out with the drunk alpha at a party with lots of alphas around.

The mc is a stand-up guy, has no problems with brawling with multiple jocks at once and isnt afraid to get a beatdown. So compared to the college enviroment she isnt wrong about him having balls or being dangerous in the future. Its more about the mc's inherent confidente and leader abilitys than and not really about his criminal potential

Being dangerous could also be a ambivalent comment about how it will be dangerous for her to not fall for him haha

And i dont think quinn is attracted to him because she thinks he's a "gangster", its kinda the opposite, even as a huge dik shes afraid to show tremolo her upgrining and the real her because she thinks he will reject her because of it because they are from different worlds. I think its more like shes attracted to him because hes different than the usual DIK-guys.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
anyone knows how to get the scenes with zoey in episode 10? have i missed something in earlier episodes? i cant seem to get any with her...
The only scene you might not get in episode 10 is if you text her not to come visit you to look at the diary. Every other one you have to complete to get out of the freeroams. There are no lewd scenes with her if that is what you are asking about.

Reactions: raider_manhc

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
No, it was not. Maya barely knew Bella and Jill until Ep.9. It was just forced and cringe.
Of course it's a cringe.
Like all paths in this game, except Quinn's path.
All these "feelings", tears, compassion.
It all stinks of some kind of hypocritical and ridiculous shit.
Fake smiles, fake greetings - "How are you?".
When in fact, everyone absolutely doesn't give a fuck.
It's all a fucking cringe.
Only Quinn's route is even and straight- sex, drugs, rock and roll.
And no fucking broccoli.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
View attachment 3176217

You alady boys sure don't like the taste of your own medicine. You and Darkwen constantly shit on every other LI :rolleyes:
Can confirm, Chip said a month or two ago that they set fire to Quinn fans earlier.
Now when their beloved LI is criticized, they get offended. I can't say that about Darkwen though, he can take a joke and doesn't confront everyone.

Sevy

Nov 6, 2017
The game always crashes after Doctor says "Good morning, Helen. How are you feeling today?"

I am not using mods or alterations, just the vanilla " Season 3 Interlude + Episode 10 " download.
edit: the v0.10.0 - CRASH FIX worked for me (should be stickied front & center)
Any new link for this fix?

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Of course it's a cringe.
Like all paths in this game, except Quinn's path.
All these "feelings", tears, compassion.
It all stinks of some kind of hypocritical and ridiculous shit.
Fake smiles, fake greetings - "How are you?".
When in fact, everyone absolutely doesn't give a fuck.
It's all a fucking cringe.
Only Quinn's route is even and straight- sex, drugs, rock and roll.
And no fucking broccoli.
Damn liking quinn so much that you became her? But i agree the scene was cringe lol

• Haha
Reactions: KАRАMBA

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
I wanted an episode where Chad invited the MC to the Jocks' party, just like Sage invited the MC to the HOTs' party in Ep.7.

I really wanted to see Anthony teaching the MC how to dance when the MC mentioned that he sucked at dancing.

Imagine Dawe and the MC interacting? Epic! Chad being friendly and Dawe challenging the MC in Butt Beer! :KEK:

Levian

Mar 9, 2018
Sometimes I think that the way the characters see the MC is different from the way the player sees the MC himself. Not only Quinn, but Lily seems to have seen something in the MC. In Ep.7, Lily's conversation where she says that the MC will be dangerous in the future is very strange...

What did Lily see that made her come to that conclusion? What did Vinny see in the MC that made him feel threatened? I'm afraid the DPC will force a reckless MC in the future to justify the way the characters are seeing the MC.
I think Lily saw a person she's thinking she could fall for, therefore dangerous for her and her profession.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Jamie is the only other one I can picture being the mole.
He's showing some big disdain for general DIK ongoings. But enough to plant cameras and shit? Tsk, I dont know.
Aint no way its Jacob. For one thing, timeline for seeing him after the cluck event was too short, for another point, he'd have to be the one that destroyed his own paintings. Fucking hell no, that would be way too much for a cover.
Leon seems pointless. No motivation to do so, inflicts maximum self harm... Nah.
At this point, it's a crapshoot.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes