aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Quinn is so much of a side girl she doesn't even get RP points. Wake up and smell the broccoli, people.
You must be deluded to think Quinn is a side girl. Let me show you a couple of arguments that clearly condradict this:
* She has more sex scenes than any of the side girls (Lily, Riona, Jade, Camila, Cathy, Sarah, Melanie, etc.), often significantly more, and her amount of sex scenes is much closer to the main girls (who, aside from Jill, all have over 10). Quinn has exactly 10. Among side girls, Lily has 7, Camila 6, Riona and Sarah 5, Nicole 4, Jade 3, and so on. (I didn't count dreams or DnD for obvious reasons).
* She has more casual hangouts than the side girls. How many hangouts do you have with Camila, Lily or Jade besides fucking? Zero. Riona only recently got her first one and she is being built up by DPC as the most important side girl. With Quinn you have several of those.
* Since Ep. 4, DPC starts every episode (except 9) with a long flashback related to the main story. If we look at the subject of those flashbacks, it's like this: Josy & Maya (4), DIKs (5), Quinn (6), Jill (7), Bella (8), Maya's family (10). Judging from this, Quinn is treated on par with the most important characters of BaDIK.
* Quinn has much more lines of dialogue than any of the side girls and her amount of lines even surpasses some of the main girls, like Jill.
* In Ep. 8, when you have to choose your branch, you see pictures of all the girls you have some sort of a relationship with. For the side girls, you are able to see a maximum of 3 pictures and sometimes only 2. For the main girls, it's around 9. Quinn has 8, which again is a number much closer to the main girls than to the side girls.
* If you choose the Others branch in Ep. 8 while having successfully unlocked Quinn's path by helping her in Ep. 6, during the scene in Ep. 9 when you can message various girls from the Others branch, the option to message Quinn is the only one you are not allowed to skip.
* Finally, there is significantly more romance between her and the MC than with any side girl. She has her eyes on him since the beginning of Ep. 2 and practically in every episode there is something that pushes their relationship forward. I can give numerous examples if you want.
* She often appears among main girls in promo materials and in the background picture on DPC's patreon. People who say that she is there not as a LI, but as a representation of the Others branch, are wrong. If DPC wanted to show the branches on that picture, he would have to put Josy and Maya together as they are currently a single branch (even though they will probably split in the future).

What I listed above are the arguments which in my opinion prove without any doubt that Quinn is not a side girl.
But does this mean Quinn is one of the main girls? Even though there exists a basis to argue for that, I'd say she is something more close to a "hidden" main girl. She clearly has a different place in the storyline than than the official main girls. She is an antagonist in Season 1 (and even in Season 2, if you are following the Maya path) and is not presented initially as a dating option. It's just my guess, but I think DPC never made her a part of the official roster because he has a tragic end planned for her. There will be probably lot of shitshow and drama on every main path, but he probably planned a good ending for every major LI and possibly a shorter good ending for some of the minor LIs, provided the player makes the correct choices. But with Quinn I think he wants to give her a redemption arc (it was already started when she apologized to Tommy in Ep. 9 on every branch) that will have a tragic finale. Because DPC doesn't change the core story significantly based on a chosen branch (he only changes details), I don't think he would be willing to make this tragic finale dependent on the player's choice. And because he likes to be consequential when it comes to the game's design, he wants all the main LIs to have comparable endings, thus Quinn will never be treated officially as one of them.

As a fan of Quinn I'd love to be wrong about this and see a nice happy ending with her after Season 4. But right now, everything seems to point in the direction of her being destined for a tragic ending :cry:

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
If you beat the second-strongest opponent you raise your stat cap by 1 point, to three. This means you have 4 upgrade points, and each stat (other than stamina) can take 2 points of boost. Meaning, you can't upgrade all stats fully and need to choose.
Screenshot_59.png

if you try hard enough you can make it

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
If Ep.10 took 12 months why would Ep.11 take less time? Please, enlighten me.
so we know he takes a year to developed an episode
so we assume if he show the update status on 2024 then he need a year thats all
As he mentioned in one of previous update, this episode had a lot of mechanics reworked (in example Brawler) which took a lot of his time but now they will be easily reusable and scalable in next episodes. Another thing is that he is already working on next episode for a while if he will share "PROGRESS he made since beta tests" so again, your logic seems little foggy here.

I'm far of being his psychofan or something and I'm not defending him saying there will be next episode in 2024. I'm just amazed how twistedly you guys connected dots based on his update post and made it clear that there will not be one this year.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
As he mentioned in one of previous update, this episode had a lot of mechanics reworked (in example Brawler) which took a lot of his time but now they will be easy reusable and scalable in next episodes. Another thing is that he is already working on next episode for a while if he will share "PROGRESS he made since beta tests" so again, your logic seems little foggy here.

I'm far of being his psychofan or something and I'm not defending him saying there will be next episode in 2024. I'm just amazed how twistedly you guys connected dots based on his update post and made it clear that there will not be one this year.
hey you are right but we just again preparing for the *worst* (Not sausage ) anything could happen and ep11 by all means need to be heavy episode because what happened on ep10 so he might need time how he approach the story

• Haha
Reactions: Riggnarock

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
You must be deluded to think Quinn is a side girl. Let me show you a couple of arguments that clearly condradict this:
* She has more sex scenes than any of the side girls (Lily, Riona, Jade, Camila, Cathy, Sarah, Melanie, etc.), often significantly more, and her amount of sex scenes is much closer to the main girls (who, aside from Jill, all have over 10). Quinn has exactly 10. Among side girls, Lily has 7, Camila 6, Riona and Sarah 5, Nicole 4, Jade 3, and so on. (I didn't count dreams or DnD for obvious reasons).
* She has more casual hangouts than the side girls. How many hangouts do you have with Camila, Lily or Jade besides fucking? Zero. Riona only recently got her first one and she is being built up by DPC as the most important side girl. With Quinn you have several of those.
* Since Ep. 4, DPC starts every episode (except 9) with a long flashback related to the main story. If we look at the subject of those flashbacks, it's like this: Josy & Maya (4), DIKs (5), Quinn (6), Jill (7), Bella (8), Maya's family (10). Judging from this, Quinn is treated on par with the most important characters of BaDIK.
* Quinn has much more lines of dialogue than any of the side girls and her amount of lines even surpasses some of the main girls, like Jill.
* In Ep. 8, when you have to choose your branch, you see pictures of all the girls you have some sort of a relationship with. For the side girls, you are able to see a maximum of 3 pictures and sometimes only 2. For the main girls, it's around 9. Quinn has 8, which again is a number much closer to the main girls than to the side girls.
* If you choose the Others branch in Ep. 8 while having successfully unlocked Quinn's path by helping her in Ep. 6, during the scene in Ep. 9 when you can message various girls from the Others branch, the option to message Quinn is the only one you are not allowed to skip.
* Finally, there is significantly more romance between her and the MC than with any side girl. She has her eyes on him since the beginning of Ep. 2 and practically in every episode there is something that pushes their relationship forward. I can give numerous examples if you want.
* She often appears among main girls in promo materials and in the background picture on DPC's patreon. People who say that she is there not as a LI, but as a representation of the Others branch, are wrong. If DPC wanted to show the branches on that picture, he would have to put Josy and Maya together as they are currently a single branch (even though they will probably split in the future).

What I listed above are the arguments which in my opinion prove without any doubt that Quinn is not a side girl.
But does this mean Quinn is one of the main girls? Even though there exists a basis to argue for that, I'd say she is something more close to a "hidden" main girl. She clearly has a different place in the storyline than than the official main girls. She is an antagonist in Season 1 (and even in Season 2, if you are following the Maya path) and is not presented initially as a dating option. It's just my guess, but I think DPC never made her a part of the official roster because he has a tragic end planned for her. There will be probably lot of shitshow and drama on every main path, but he probably planned a good ending for every major LI and possibly a shorter good ending for some of the minor LIs, provided the player makes the correct choices. But with Quinn I think he wants to give her a redemption arc (it was already started when she apologized to Tommy in Ep. 9 on every branch) that will have a tragic finale. Because DPC doesn't change the core story significantly based on a chosen branch (he only changes details), I don't think he would be willing to make this tragic finale dependent on the player's choice. And because he likes to be consequential when it comes to the game's design, he wants all the main LIs to have comparable endings, thus Quinn will never be treated officially as one of them.

As a fan of Quinn I'd love to be wrong about this and see a nice happy ending with her after Season 4. But right now, everything seems to point in the direction of her being destined for a tragic ending :cry:
Quinn apologizing to Tommy doesn't symbolize a redemption arc. She should apologize to Maya so we can consider a redemption arc. Tommy is just a junkie who is no good at anything and who envies the MC in every way.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
tl;dr. All that furious typing the wall of text and Quinn is still a side girl, no matter how hard it makes you cry.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
MC Slapped so many ASS in this episode, but none was Josy that pissed me off so much.:mad: Especially the Bella one, Doing her from behind, anal, while spanking her ass, I've been wating for an animation like that Since episode 5 Josy sex scene.:mad:
I get you. Scenes was mostly vanilla, I expected more from Sage but that was 3/5.
Great scenes:
Cathy, Nora, Bella, Quinn, J/M together, Nicole and Riona.
Kinky stuff with Jill was fresh, but the first vanilla part was sleepy, the rest is mediocre. And 3 scenes with Madame, please kill me.

Reactions: blabla0991

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Only by mod or cheat. Unless I missed some tricks, the game mechanics in Ep10 awards you 4 skill points max IIRC.

And seriously, if you can't beat the top opponent without even cheating, then you're pretty bad at this.
some stats after beating troy
Screenshot_60.png
But why bother? I can just unlock the render and give myself money through the console and skip the middle man in such case...
I mean it's for killing time i finished all routes and all my savings so i'm bored kinda

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
As he mentioned in one of previous update, this episode had a lot of mechanics reworked (in example Brawler) which took a lot of his time but now they will be easily reusable and scalable in next episodes. Another thing is that he is already working on next episode for a while if he will share "PROGRESS he made since beta tests" so again, your logic seems little foggy here.

You know he's going to create new minigames and create a number of renders bigger than Ep.10. right? Besides, of course, 60fps animations?

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
some stats after beating troy
View attachment 3176568

I mean it's for killing time i finished all routes and all my savings so i'm bored kinda
It's physically impossible for someone to hit the arrows fast enough to get to that high a rage without mod/cheat. But that's ok, there's nothing wrong with that. You do you. I'm just pointing that fact out so people won't waste their time trying to do it without mod/cheat.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
You know he's going to create new minigames and create a number of renders bigger than Ep.11, right? Besides, of course, 60fps animations?
Please just make the guy buy more machines to render faster. It's basically a need now. Half of us are going to die before this game reaches the end.

• Haha
Reactions: DMNOV3R

yomigu

Mar 21, 2022
I'm a little confused on how I transfer my saves to Chapter 10 (Season 3). There's two different files in the OP about Ch 10, the regular Ch 10 and the one that says Ch 9 to Ch 10 patch. I already have a save at the very end of chapter 9, but when I try to do the save in the Ch 10, it starts me off at the beginning of Ch 9 (the interlude). Am I supposed to use the Ch 9 to 10 patch or something? I don't want to accidentally overwrite the files and fuck up the save.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes