znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Yeah! Fuck you, Zoey... as Dawe said: "Look, boys. She's coming to beg him to come back. Them hos, I tell you."

I think Maya mentions that her father forbids her from working, so she's never had a part-time job. Furthermore, for her to pay her tuition she would have to work at least as a stripper.
Win-win. Just a bit odd if her Dad shows up to her place of "work".

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
(Unpopular Opinion) Tybalt cannot have a redemption arc. Is it just me or did DPC start planting the seeds in Ep.10? There is an option to convince Jill to show mercy or not to Tybalt in addition to adding a possible new love interest for Tybalt (Paula).

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
(Unpopular Opinion) Tybalt cannot have a redemption arc. Is it just me or did DPC start planting the seeds in Ep.10? There is an option to convince Jill to show mercy or not to Tybalt in addition to adding a possible new love interest for Tybalt (Paula).
in every route possible i told her to fuck him over he deserve it

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I'd rather just toss Tybalt into a burning building.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
View attachment 3178281 okay so how to give him snakes and 2 bear and food and he and both snakes and food need Trash can
take the perk that remove needs for cups it way good and cheat to remove the liquors too if you want to cheat but the cups is just pain and sucks

and btw some needs are just bad like the snacks for JB it's just there to fuck you over if you somehow do them consider 3 another needs unfinished so at least make everyone 3 needs done then start make what you can and you think it's easy

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
okay so how to give him snakes and 2 bear and food and he and both snakes and food need Trash can
You usually can't satisfy all requests My recommendation is getting the perks to not need cups and trashcans the most you can.

Aug 16, 2017
View attachment 3178281 okay so how to give him snakes and 2 bear and food and he and both snakes and food need Trash can
Depends. if the snakes are venomous, use them to kill the bears. if not, feed them to the bears then kill the bears yourself. Then get a BBQ going and feed the DIKs bear meat. DIKs are satisfied, and there's no need for trash cans. Because of your snake wrangling and/or bear killing awesomeness, guys and girls will show up to your party anyhow so no need to waste spaces on them. Therefore, plenty of money for drugs and speakers. Rave on!

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Maya's loan story takes too much screen time and focus :ROFLMAO:
How the fuck is that storyline still alive ???

Bella: "Have you checked your credit report?"
Maya: "I have, but it wasn't on there last time when I checked."

She's in college for 6'ish months now, it takes 30 days tops for a loan to appear on your credit report. Checking it online is free and takes less than a minute.

One could maybe close both eyes and look past it, but friggin Bella was the one asking and there is not a snowball chance in hell, that she doesn't know something so elementary.

If Maya doesn't have it on her credit report and given the other documents in the folder and the fact that everything else is already paid off it would appear that DPC is telling us that Patrick either sold or borrowed against Helen's life insurance, which wouldn't effect anyone's credit.

It would also explain why Derek, Maya and Patrick all had to sign off on it. Derek and Maya are probably the beneficiaries and Patrick the guardian until they reach the age of 21.

This never ending crap should have ended right there and then in the library.

Bella: "Well, check right now."
Maya: "Still nothing."
Bella: "Follow me, let's go to the colleges financial aid office and apply for a student loan."
Maya: "Okay."

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018

She's in college for 6'ish months now, it takes 30 days tops for a loan to appear on your credit report. Checking it online is free and takes less than a minute.

One could maybe close both eyes and look past it, but friggin Bella was the one asking and there is not a snowball chance in hell, that she doesn't know something so elementary.

If Maya doesn't have it on her credit report and given the other documents in the folder and the fact that everything else is already paid off it would appear that DPC is telling us that Patrick either sold or borrowed against Helen's life insurance, which wouldn't effect anyone's credit.

It would also explain why Derek, Maya and Patrick all had to sign off on it. Derek and Maya are probably the beneficiaries and Patrick the guardian until they reach the age of 21.

Bella: "Follow me, let's go to the colleges financial aid office and apply for a student loan."
Praying for this arc to end in the next episode or at the end of season 3. But I have a bad feeling...

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

Nope. Sorry. Doesn't work that way. Feed the drama, watch it shit for 3 more episodes. :ROFLMAO:

• Sad
Reactions: TimHawk and DMNOV3R

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
It's very possible for Tybalt to have some sort of redemption, though he'll still be an ass (it's in his nature). Jill and Trent will ensure he loses the frat presidency, and with his parents divorcing he will have to side with one of them. He may be forced to side with Stephen to keep the money flowing for his extravagant lifestyle, but he's more dependent on his "mommy" emotionally so will have to face that reality and start to grow up, or go with Jade and give up the free money stream and dial down his lifestyle to something more reasonable. In either case he gets his comeuppance and has to act more maturely.

But everyone will still hate him. The other frat guys will just do so openly.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022

I mean how they gonna ask Jill sage for help when they try to steal the contract and do the hall mission
and don't forget all people in this college have 100IQ at most which is magner the president of Nerds everyone else is below believe me
they think with their Dicks or pussy everyone is horny or high or both even teachers are fucked
everything is a mess i wonder which rank between all college this college have
it won't be last because no way even the last will have something to prove these are just dumb

goldenface

Jul 27, 2017
Those not on the Sage path, were you able to speak to her during the party cleanup freeroam? Cause she's the only person I haven't been able to talk to so that might be my issue (I'm stuck)
My issue was the compressed patch, after downloading the full version of the compressed game everything works fine

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Take no cup for beer and if you have the heart to launch the save again and again it's one of the best setting to have without cheating
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so that mean i can't make Do everything to make them all happy okay so I would Say F*ck some of the list down and be done with it

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes