JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Breaking into Patrick's house is not the problem, a person can break into someone's house for any number of reasons. But both Bella and Jill knew that the MC was going to steal Patrick's contract. With or without a blessing, theft is still theft. This is one of the moments where the player needs to turn off his brain because the characters started to act differently than usual, I think.
They didn't steal "Patrick's" contract. In fact, nothing was stolen. Maya and Patrick jointly are responsible for the contract, so it's not his property alone; Maya has just as much claim to the original contract as he does. In most legal jurisdictions you are entitled to review a contract you signed, and in many of them you are required to provide a written copy to all parties. Sage and MC were acting as agents and helping Maya get something that she had a legitimate claim to. Patrick may not see it that way but he's an unreasonable ass.

PlayerMLN

Apr 16, 2023
If I remember correctly some pictures were selfies and, probably, got leaked from DIKs laptop
Unless they were on that phone Jamie lost right around the time the Alphas received the pictures. A phone that was connected to the laptop somehow (Jamie tells Rusty on Rooster that his new phone is not connected).

edit:
A connected phone would also be ideal to snap that Cathy pic and getting it onto the laptop.

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
In the future, Patrick must try something against the MC, not only because the MC stole the contract but also because he deceived Patrick by pretending to be someone he wasn't.
oh, I thought that that was the consequence for this episode, never mind then.
and nah he won't, and if that paper show him being guilty over something way worse, he won't be in a position to bark that much.
to be honest he would've have been already reported for child abuse, :ROFLMAO:, although Maya and Derek, kind of adults :unsure: :cautious:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Not necessarily. The DIKs constantly have parties on the weekend.
But even then that is all speculation or have we seen them talking about that room as their "fuck den" or something? And if that was the case, why wouldn't it have been a bit more...accommodating for that purpose? If anything that room would've served as a cockblocker all the time if they tried to use it that way. :KEK:

Pho79

Feb 4, 2018
it is just me or some others have crashed!!!I tried everything still beginning of the episode 9 my game closed when jacob and tommy talk about party...I start game beginning and not used mod but still same problem exist

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
The contracts don't count as theft because they belong to Maya and Derek, but obtaining them was a burglary.
Burglary is an illegal entry into a building in order to commit a crime, such as theft. No one entered the Bailey home illegally, they were invited in or directed to go in by someone who lived there. Everything MC and Sage did was under the direction of or with full knowledge of members of the household, and as you agree nothing was stolen.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes