ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Sally being a little bitch is just the way she's written regardless of choices. Honestly not getting the fixation some people seem to have with her, both personality and look wise she's around Becky tier.
all these 60 fps, and long animation s is just dpc preparation for the Big Sally sex scene with MC, she probably gonna get the most dirty scene of all:devilish:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ffive

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I'm not interested in her sexual scenes with the MC, but I am interested in the MC's interaction with Sally. There have been few relationships that have developed throughout the game so far (apart from the love interests).
well, what is interesting is how out of nowhere and sudden MC and elena end up being BFF, all from the beginning of episode 9 :ROFLMAO:.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
well, what is interesting is how out of nowhere and sudden MC and elena end up being BFF, all from the beginning of episode 9 :ROFLMAO:.
Some relationships that come to mind that progressed independently of the player's choices:

• MC and Elena
• MC and Heather
• MC and Sarah
• MC and Melanie
• MC and Chad (Ep.3 if the player wants - for better or worse)
• MC and Troy (Ep.10 if the player wants - for better or worse)

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
I think Sally is a cool character, while her body is not that attractive because she is too much on the petite side. Despite her rude personality, her expressions are top notch and she seems pretty cool and cute sometimes. I always enjoyed her interactions with MC and it be cool if we would dominate her :cool:

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Am I the only one who is confused about Dawe participating in a weightlifting competition? The guy is as skinny as Rusty if not more so. There's something wrong with this competition, or this plot.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Am I the only one who is confused about Dawe participating in a weightlifting competition? The guy is as skinny as Rusty if not more so. There's something wrong with this competition, or this plot.
Maybe he's competing in the lightweight class ?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
are we sure it's a weightlifting competition? :unsure:.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
are you sure is weightlifting? i think it's more like boxing or something

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
the jocks are preparing for a bodybuilder competition.
stop fapping and read the story guys, its pretty good. :ROFLMAO:
in my defense every Jock is an idiot so most of the times i don't care about them but good to know they are just buffed dude without fighting skills

only Caleb he thinks sometimes he knows HOT's aint worth fighting for but he can't have a say in this so more drama

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
the jocks are preparing for a bodybuilder competition.
stop fapping and read the story guys, its pretty good. :ROFLMAO:
No, because MC tells Alex that a bodybuilder can't beat a fighter. Then we kick his ass to prove our point.
are we sure it's a weightlifting competition? :unsure:.
The competition is called METAL MAN. It appears to be weightlifting, plus you can see the Jocks bragging to Chad about the amount of weights Caleb lifts.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
The last big review of the update dedicated to Others brunch. For those who want a fuck-fest and as many scenes as possible in one run, this is most suitable, but at the same time this is not just a fuck-fest and the route is becoming increasingly interesting. Moreover, it is also beginning to be divided into separate brunches.
All t girls acquire more and more unique features, we learn more about them as individuals, and each date is good and interesting in its own way. Therefore, now this division into Main and Side girls seems absurd to me, the only difference between them is that MGs participate in Maya’s storyline. "Side Girls" are no less interesting than the main ones, and some of them are even more interesting than some of MGs.

I'll start with the brightest and controversial cherry on this diverse cake - Quinn.
The "date" with Quinn contrasts with all the other girls - night, fast food, a feeling of danger and something illegal. Now we can definitely confirm that Quinn is simping for MC and very much so. When he went into resentment mode and got ready to leave because she didn't want to share with him personally, it worked. A simple manipulation, but MC pressed the right buttons, if Quinn didn’t care, she would have ignored it. And finally, progress in the plot: Quinn opens up to MC and shares with him that she is involved in the drug business.
The chemistry between them is interesting, Quinn tries to look like a callous, cold-blooded bitch in public and not show her warm sides, but with MC she is finally comfortable. And she didn’t want to share personal things with him, because she was afraid...that MC would be scared of her. It's actually cute that she's just as shy as Jill when it comes to showing her feelings in public.
screenshot0277.png
A car ride through the city at night is one of the most striking scenes of the update, giving the feeling of a “partners in crime” route. With the top music track of Episode 10. Tremolo on Youtube, I'm waiting for the release. Do not let me down.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lewd scene was memorable and wild, all Quinn style. Sex on the roof while on drugs, threesome, sex in Rusty's car. You can go wild with this girl. It's just a pity that the scene is short. For me it's a 3rd best scene this update.

While much about her personality remains unclear, Quinn is somewhat of a closed book. Why did she change plans and not want to stay at B&R? The “blah blah blah, I see the crap Sage is dealing with and I don’t want to get into it” didn’t buy the BS. Most likely, Burke shut down her restaurant and canceled the deal for spreading rumors, so Quinn is losing her source of income from HOTs...maybe. And why she needs a lot of money is also unclear.
And also what is Quinn like - how will she react to Riona’s kidnapping, will she remain indifferent or will she try to atone for her guilt and come to the rescue? I can’t say for sure whether her warmth extends only to MC, or whether she really doesn’t give a damn about others, she just hides it behind the mask of a cold bitch? Anyway, now I like her because I love bad ass characters. But Quinn will fall in my eyes if she ignores Rio in trouble.

Riona. The cutest kitten who just wants guys to treat her well, wants to be on a real date, to do something together that will please both of them. You just have to make Riona happy and it will work!
screenshot0790.png

Just look at how she smiles after a date. If you're asking how I managed to get the toy, you need to make three attempts and spend $3 on it, so go to Riona with some extra money.
screenshot0791.png
Minor spoiler, to get the best version of lewd with her, take mushrooms, but if you want a nice, intimate conversation on the bench, keep a cool head.
Vinnie, if you try to do anything to the kitten, I will crush you into atomic dust! :mad:

Zoey. This is where I'm a little disappointed, but it's the DPC's fault. Because it looks like he decided to develop their relationship in Slow-burn style aka Oceanlab and reveal their relationship completely by the end of the season. I feel cucked by DPC. I may have to wait another two years. I can’t say anything bad about Zoey herself - she has feelings for MC, but she doesn’t unleash the “come back to me” hysteria, she behaves with restraint and gives vent to her feelings alone, when no one is looking. Staying strong. But DPC again makes MC a snowflake, who, instead of revealing all his cards and waiting for her to answer, decides to interrupt so as not to “spoil the party.” At least MC opened up to her and admitted that she was his first love. Want to know what happens next? Fuck you, here are three more scenes with Madame for you. Have a nice weekend, Dr. Pink Cake.

Lily. I don’t know what to think, after Ep.10 it feels weird. This king-queen rolling is high school level childishness, the kind of thing you'd expect from Becky. But Lily is not Becky and, as we know, is very smart and intelligent if you talk to her alone several times. That's noticeable. In addition, she has the best results in her studies. She is trying to prove something to her family and for some reason wants to become a doctor. And something doesn’t add up here in this desire to be noticeable and popular.
Also, she and MC are very different. MC is fixated on feelings and emotional conversations, he likes to open people up, Lily, on the contrary, is absolutely closed and it feels like she is trying to protect herself from feelings. Because she's a stripper? Well, Nicole too, but empathetically she is the complete opposite of Lily. Lily is even more of a closed book than Quinn and also has skeletons in her closet, so I'll save this brunch. Strange relationship between them. I don't know how they click with each other next, but so far it looks like she's using a popular guy. Even Sage notices this.

Nicole. Wow. I really liked it. The date with Nicole looked very warm and, to some extent, like an adult, and MC behaved surprisingly adequately. If you look at third-party lines, this is the best MC-adult woman duo. Nice scene and cozy dinner on the balcony in the rain. But what awaits them in the future is unknown, given that she has a child, and MC is clearly not ready for this.
screenshot0301.png

Cathy.
Just pure passion and sex without any drama. Crazy sexual energy. A woman hungry for intimacy and a young student. Also, the best lewd scene of the entire Episode 10. It was a spectacular comeback. More!

Nora. I don’t know why there is another student-teacher path in the game, but Nora is decent. I have a good impression from her of an educated and talented woman with her I can talk for hours. But it seems that this path will be closed, because Nora refuses to take risks and date, having learned that MC is her student. But if you haven’t seen her scene, I advise you to do so, laughter is guaranteed. Beware of Fluffy.
:ROFLMAO:
screenshot0651.png

That's all. There are no Sarah, Melanie, Camila, Tara/other dorm girls in this update, but with three scenes with :sick::sick::sick: I already said. Orgitas, I don’t know where you go, and hope everything ok with you, but you’ll miss Madame! ;)

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
It seems to me that one of the reasons for Beth’s (cafeteria girl) anger is that Gordon saw her at the Halloween party. I remember how she spoke quite negatively about him to her friends, so she threw a bone. But it seems she wanted to become a goldiger and date Gordon. And she didn't think that he would be at this party.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes