Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
It is not for nothing that it is written at the beginning so that either he loses his family or his family loses him. Letting the Preps in was the right decision because at the end we saw who was handing out the flyers. Beth. The only question is who Beth is working with. But Gordon or any other prep won't work with Beth.

The Blackout review from the Pink Rose won't be the last. Why? The MC did something with Maya after the Pink Rose. I actually think it was so Maya did something with the MC. The player can decide in front of the pink rose whether the MC wants to help Maya or not. The final shot of his Pink Rose Blackout flashback is of him puking in Maya's laundry basket.

We learn so the MC was naked in front of the Pink Rose entrance. I strongly suspect it was so he could get some clothes to wear. It was probably a bikini or female underwear. So he came back to Maya's dorm. Now think about where this laundry basket is? Right by Maya's bed. The MC laid down next to Maya when she was drunk and in female underwear.

At the end of EP5 we see the HOT list that Maya and Josy have to fulfill. Something on this list has been crossed off as done. What? Making out with a girl. But we know so Maya has sex with Josy for the first time in EP6. Who was that girl? It was the MC. Why?

Maya was fooling around with the drunk MC who was in female clothing. She wanted to make out with a girl, complete a task on the list. Derek took a picture of it. Maya sold the image to Quinn as making out with a girl. Task completed. But Patrick also saw the video or photo. Derek showed Patrick and reassured him that there was a guy in those feminine clothes. Patrick didn't believe that. That's why Maya takes the next step at the end of EP3.

But you don't believe me yet. OK. Let's move on to EP7. What did Patrick say to the MC? That he doesn't think he's a ladylike boy. Why? The image of the blackout. The MC doesn't remember it yet. But Maya does, as her reaction in EP7 proves.
View attachment 3180971
Incredibly so, Dalli might be on something when he said maybe Maya did something with MC. It's farfetched but it can happen, Maya was desperate and maybe saw an opportunity of trying to get ahead of the list without feeling ashamed of asking MC for help... but alas, it's Dalli, this forum is the playhouse for his theories.

Reactions: ffive and Ekzou

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
That logic is fine. The exact moment that changes is at the hots party at the preps back in episode 5 there is a few other reqs you don't have the main one is you needed to tell derek you have feelings for josy still also you needed to follow her to the dorm instead of going to maya. Also needed to kiss her during the hots party in ep7. And comfort her when Maya's dad arrived. Without those telling her you think about it all the time does nothing. I ran into the exact same thing earlier today on my jill rejection parth. I rewinded a bit made a save and edited that save to change those specific variables and it worked instead of doing everything over again.
Yes, I also found the requirements...:
(if you are on the single route and you picked 'Feelings for Josy' in v0.5 and you also didn't
pick 'We wouldn't have worked out' while talking with Josy in v0.9, you get)
Still have feelings / I'm over Josy (picking the first will bring to a short scene in this
version but might have ramifications in the future, as it was for Maya)

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
I think there will be the second nightmare. First one didn't have any revelations and served only as anchor to show us when and where. I assume the second one will contain the rest of the Pink Rose event moments as well as some sort of push for one of the main stories (like MC saw a meeting or overheared a private conversation)
I believe so too. Maybe we will see more flashs from that same night or a flashback from the aftermatch of the dorm party since MC was blackout drunk on that one as well.

Reactions: c0gnomen and Ekzou

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Incredibly so, Dalli might be on something when he said maybe Maya did something with MC. It's farfetched but it can happen, Maya was desperate and maybe saw an opportunity of trying to get ahead of the list without feeling ashamed of asking MC for help... but alas, it's Dalli, this forum is the playhouse for his theories.
That might actually be a thing. That could also be the catalyst that breaks up Josy and Maya when MC finds out. But yeah that theory is pretty damn thin.

Reactions: Ekzou

Sofiacatcha

Dec 16, 2023
Just a quick question for a newbie, do you need to download 1-2 first, play through to the end and then download eason 3 Interlude + Episode 10 and import over? or is there one file for all if you want to start a playthrough from the beginning, cheers

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
good thing you mentioned this scene i completely forgot about it
when i played i screenshot it so i mentioned him but forgot
lol
Almost 1000 screenshots for Ep10 :ROFLMAO:
Josy can be so Dirty sometimes :devilish: , and other times she is always Chickening out, and afraid of how others view her.:ROFLMAO:.
We have known for a long time that Josy is quite kinky, but Maya continues to present surprises. Girl is totally out of shell.
Dude I so wanted to give them both a passionate French kiss at that exact moment
ebcfc9ab3c2deb4613072f7aa8ca644d.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Just a quick question for a newbie, do you need to download 1-2 first, play through to the end and then download eason 3 Interlude + Episode 10 and import over? or is there one file for all if you want to start a playthrough from the beginning, cheers
Yes you play 1-2 at the end it tells you to save and then you start season 3 and import that save

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Why did you guys got obsessed with this "dream" affair thing lately?

is this the new "who is the traitor" thing?

This is just another totally pointless trifle.

I just wonder why most people waste their time on trifle while we got quite a few huge elephants in the room and no one talks about them.

For instance, we have the most oblivious and careless MC in the world:

- Jill talks about her deceased sister and how her death affected her family. Dear MC, how about asking her how and when she died? you don't give a damn, do you?

- our dear MC has got that infamous picture of her mom and her friends. Dude, are you blind? how about showing Jill that picture?
how about asking his dad about mom's friends? "Hey dad, why don't you talk me about mom's friends? how about mom's family?"

- Our dear knows Quinn is a pimp and a dealer, the HOTs sorority is a den of whores, but he thinks it's OK. "Hey, Sage, honey, did you know that you are the president of a bunch of prostitutes? I guess you're all right with it, isn't it? oh, by the way, did you know that your vice president is pimping them?"

- About Josy: "hey, Josy, baby, did you know that your brother is injecting shit into his arm with a syringe? you don't give a damn, do you?"

And so on. I guess he only cares about parties and Maya's tuition.
Not asking about dead relatives is actually called 'being fucking self aware'. Maybe you don't really know about it. Also, Josy couldn't care less about what Tommy is doing with his health.

For the rest, i actually agree. What the fuck is taking you so long to see the house in Jill's photo? Why don't you know your mother's family are you really so uninterested in her? Maybe in Sage route we can finally get an opition to tell Sage why letting Quinn be the new president is the wrong move and what she has been doing with the pledges for the HoTs.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I have a little doubt that she is a trap. she expressly wants children and if Mc has sex with her he may...have indulged her...with no option to choose to do otherwise (as in almost every sex scene)

otherwise, from a story point of view, it apparently serves only as a compendium to Bella's run: while Bella, in her run, tells us that there is no problem in the relationship between a teacher and a student, with Nora we find out that it is not quite that simple, that it is still necessary to warn the school and find a way so that she is not directly passing judgment on him as a student. Will Bella have done that?
Now, I can’t say anything against Nora, she is a decent person, an intelligent woman with talents, but her route just seems unnecessary. Game is quite filled with teacher-student routes, we have Bella, Jade and Cathy and that's enough.

As for Bella, she may well not be entirely honest about this. She violates the B&R rules by not reporting that MC is cheating in the midterms, she is having fun with MC behind Jill’s back, and she herself cheated in the exams, although she regrets it. Not everything is open about her personality and backstory, which is clear to us.

Reactions: ksuha

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Well If you want a DIK Bella just do DIK Bella path Just ignore Nora
Bella's route, although accessible to DIK MC, is not made for him. Some dialogues only exist and relationship points can only be gained if the MC has CHICK Affinity with Bella. For that reason I thought Nora would initially be a 'Bella' focused on DIK MC.

otherwise, from a story point of view, it apparently serves only as a compendium to Bella's run: while Bella, in her run, tells us that there is no problem in the relationship between a teacher and a student, with Nora we find out that it is not quite that simple, that it is still necessary to warn the school and find a way so that she is not directly passing judgment on him as a student. Will Bella have done that?
In other words, Nora exists just to show that Bella is lying to the MC about the handbook?

Reactions: osculim

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
View attachment 3181841
I didn't date Jill At all I even Said in his Brain that he did it to piss off Tylbat wait going out with her once did count as a DATE i Didn't even kiss her for Crying out load
Everything is so fucking damn simple, bro:

You had sushi dinner with Jill's friends
----> 1) you were dating Jill 2) if you choose Jill she will be your girlfriend and you will dump Bella 3) if you choose Bella, you will get this scene too, and it will open the "Jill will try to win you back" path if you kiss her on the bench

You did NOT have sushi dinner with Jill's friends -----> Jill will dump you if you choose her and you won't have this scene anyway

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes