Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
I think this episode made it fairly clear that they purchased the House from MCs grandfather and that Jill’s dad has never worked with Neil’s construction company, but knew people who had. In other words Jill’s family probably know Lynette’s family.
Not just clear, but explicit. MC is 19 years old, and Jill's folks bought the house 19 years earlier for a good deal because the previous owner was having financial difficulties.

Reactions: D2M3

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Feel free to share about those you don't like, I'm not like *Cough* someone *Cough* going into berserk mode if you doesn't like my favorites.
Let's test this :unsure: , Sage looked horrible, during the date.:p:ROFLMAO: She should have looked like she did during the Hots party in episode 7, but she wasted that beautiful dress for a house party:(:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: c.mork

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Let's test this :unsure: , Sage looked horrible, during the date.:p:ROFLMAO: She should have looked like she did during the Hots party in episode 7, but she wasted that beautiful dress for a house party:(:ROFLMAO:
A very weak attempt. Wrong button, Chip, it won't work for me.

794875935-giphy.gif
And it doesn’t hurt me to admit that the DPC periodically fucks up the girls’ look. Because sometimes Sage does Asian eyes and it looks bad.

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap
Aug 29, 2023
Seems I had unintentionally deleted any paths which had Cathy in them, which was annoying because I wanted to check out Cathy’s fuck scene in episode 10. Well, time to go back to the drawing board: I created a new path, and just for fun I decided it’d only have the adult women in it. The MC in this path didn’t fuck anybody under 25. Jade, Cathy, Nora, and Nicole.

(Well okay, he fucked Lily because Nicole and Lily were a package deal in episode 9. But otherwise no college girls.)

So I had him reject all the main LIs. No Josy, Maya, nor Sage; the date with Jill is unavoidable but if the MC never kisses her, it goes nowhere. And of course if Cathy gives the MC a beej in Bella’s car, Bella finds her panties and rejects him later.

Usually I avoid getting mixed up with Jade in the other paths because it needlessly complicates things. But it was a nice reminder that even though Jade’s got serious issues, she can be kinda sweet, and she’s great in bed. She’s way more like Sage than either of them realize. Got the rage. Open to assplay. Great rack. I was not having Tremolo call her Mommy tho; that shit is creepy. Tybalt calls her that.

The eventual Cathy scene was really good. That poor woman has been so horny throughout the game, so it’s good to see her finally get railed the way she’s been craving. Significantly better than all the silly dom/sub dream sequences in the earlier episodes. Hope it leads to more. But I wouldn’t be surprised if her storyline gets dropped entirely, which is too bad.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
:cautious: :cautious: :cautious: :cautious: :cautious: :cautious: :cautious:
I officially can no longer stand MC's constant apologizing to anyone

Maya, although in the trouple, does not tell him anything about his mother, but when MC finds out the truth from Derek he apologizes for maybe pushing too hard, too bad helen could not surprise him at thanksgiving.

Jill accuses MC of stealing his underpants (as well as proving that she believed all the accusations Tybalt had made against him) then finds out the truth and sat to apologize to MC as well, but he takes all the blame, because it is his own behavior that led Jill to believe those accusations.

Zoey asks him to express what he had felt at the girl's farewell, he does so, she shares nothing (after all, since his return it is only Mc who tells, as if he had gone to San Diego), and he apologizes for making her sad.

Bella almost scolds him for not asking more about her husband, when the one time he tried she answered him with sphinx riddles "today is different" different what??? but at least here the apology was not necessary. after all he had already apologized for looking, even without looking, at the girls at yoga class

I miss Sage's run, but I'm sure he will apologize for something to her as well. :rolleyes:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes