Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Do you want DPC to undo some branches...? I salute you, brother. I said a few days ago that DPC had more important things to do than create a scene for low tier bitches and I almost got crucified like Jesus... and here you are... waiting for DPC to undo some branches... DAMN!
Well, yeah... some girl-branches are not necessary at all, but with "branches" iam not just talking about getting lewd scenes... There are a freaking a lot branches in the game without girls involved. And many of those branches were not really needed... like the chessplayer dude that beat up the teacher if you encourage him to play chess. Its a small one, and kinda funny, but branches like that are really many in the game, you would be surprised how many. Every second choice in the game opens up another little branch, most of the time it just leads to some different dialogue lines along the way... but to add and follow through those branches... yeah that needs development time, and not just some hours.

And the chessplayer thing could have been made without adding a branch for it... well it would make it "canon" but yeah... why not? And that goes for many little branches... at least 20 or so.

shotyme101

Dec 31, 2018
Wow its been a while since i posted. But Jill is a wife. Wish i could meet a chick like her in real life. I fuck isabellas all day(headed back to colombia soon) so I date that type often. Nora is a Fucking GODDESS. OMG that woman remind me when i was younger and fucking older women. Jill and Maya are really sexy and i would date that type of chicas. Happy MC got two girlfriends. Would settle down with them. Miss Jade and Carmila. Would marry them as well.
Jill-wife
Isabella-wife
Jade-Wife
Camila-wife
Josy-wife
Maya-wife
Quinn-Bottom Bitch. Aint going no where for life.
Nicole-Mistress
Lily- Let it take its course
Sage- Not my type but she cute.
Madame- Seeing her often as I can and convincing her for a getaway.

RK - Milf

Apr 30, 2023
Geralt From Rivia could only be talking about a biased fan of Maya, Josy or Sage.

• Quinn's biased fans are strangely chill.

• Jill's biased fans, we kicked them out of here using bullying after Jill showed up at the Halloween party dressed as a banana.

• Isabella's biased fans... come on, she's not that popular and you guys know it.

• Josy's biased fans? Either it was ChipLecsap or it was that soprano31 guy who wrote some very romantic poems where he always ended with 'Te amo, Josy'

• Maya's biased fans? It had to be Joshy92, since he's the only one who thinks Patrick found a great enemy when he met the extremely dangerous CHICK MC.

• Sage's biased fans? Obviously it had to be you... you're the guy who created the Best Girl tournament and almost had a seizure when people started voting en masse for Quinn and not Sage.
Bella is not famous? She's the milf baby!

JohnnySmithDoe

Jan 6, 2022
Someone define me "turn based combat"? Taking turns do to quick time events is bit of a stretch. The new brawler is insane even on normal, am I expected to go to a training camp before engaging with it.

All other minigames are tolerable, even the old brawler is casually doable on normal, shuffle you kind of have to figure out, English as non-native is rough, but at least boosts and cheating and studying helps, Math I can figure out though it feels like IQ test at some point. But the updated Brawler makes me look for some kind of disorder so I can have an excuse.

End of rant.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
:cautious: :cautious: :cautious: :cautious: :cautious: :cautious: :cautious:
I officially can no longer stand MC's constant apologizing to anyone

Maya, although in the trouple, does not tell him anything about his mother, but when MC finds out the truth from Derek he apologizes for maybe pushing too hard, too bad helen could not surprise him at thanksgiving.

Jill accuses MC of stealing his underpants (as well as proving that she believed all the accusations Tybalt had made against him) then finds out the truth and sat to apologize to MC as well, but he takes all the blame, because it is his own behavior that led Jill to believe those accusations.

Zoey asks him to express what he had felt at the girl's farewell, he does so, she shares nothing (after all, since his return it is only Mc who tells, as if he had gone to San Diego), and he apologizes for making her sad.

Bella almost scolds him for not asking more about her husband, when the one time he tried she answered him with sphinx riddles "today is different" different what??? but at least here the apology was not necessary. after all he had already apologized for looking, even without looking, at the girls at yoga class

I miss Sage's run, but I'm sure he will apologize for something to her as well. :rolleyes:
it's quite annoying, especially because when you're a massive DIk the character keeps apologizing, he's supposed to behave more rudely. :HideThePain:

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
If we go by patreon and discord polls she's far from being the least popular LI, it's just that her fans seem to be a little less vocal.
Is she popular among the main girls or among all the love interests? I'm sure she's the least popular among the MG. She rarely wins any polls...

Renfield42069

Nov 21, 2022
Is she popular among the main girls or among all the love interests? I'm sure she's the least popular among the MG. She rarely wins any polls...
If you looked at the numbers on those poll screenshots he linked, she's often in second place, so I'd consider that pretty high.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Look who's back! I wonder how it was for you to play Episode 10 with all this:
-Zoey-Jacob tease
-Riona flirting with other guys to tease MC
- Sage is like Derek's "beard".

And the main dish.
View attachment 3182179
remember brothers if you look at John boy by mistake during the threesome with Elena say the following: no homo and everything will be fine.. :KappaPride:
gachi-gachimuchi.gif

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
She rarely wins any polls...
She's won a bunch of them, you'd probably find them if you went back a few years on this thread.
There was a time around EP3 or 4 iirc that she was fighting with Jill for the favourite spot, atm Sage seems to have taken the upperhand, but if DPC made a popularity poll I believe she could be anywhere from 4th to 2nd place. I still think Maya would be dead last.

And if you go by unofficial channels, the avn_lovers subreddit had a big competition a few months back, Isabella was the last badik girl to be eliminated even against a huge crowd that voted for anything that was up against badik, simply because they seemed to dislike this game's popularity among AVN communities.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
:cautious: :cautious: :cautious: :cautious: :cautious: :cautious: :cautious:
I officially can no longer stand MC's constant apologizing to anyone

Maya, although in the trouple, does not tell him anything about his mother, but when MC finds out the truth from Derek he apologizes for maybe pushing too hard, too bad helen could not surprise him at thanksgiving.

Jill accuses MC of stealing his underpants (as well as proving that she believed all the accusations Tybalt had made against him) then finds out the truth and sat to apologize to MC as well, but he takes all the blame, because it is his own behavior that led Jill to believe those accusations.

Zoey asks him to express what he had felt at the girl's farewell, he does so, she shares nothing (after all, since his return it is only Mc who tells, as if he had gone to San Diego), and he apologizes for making her sad.

Bella almost scolds him for not asking more about her husband, when the one time he tried she answered him with sphinx riddles "today is different" different what??? but at least here the apology was not necessary. after all he had already apologized for looking, even without looking, at the girls at yoga class

I miss Sage's run, but I'm sure he will apologize for something to her as well. :rolleyes:
I always found the MC under appreciated, whether by the DIKs or by the MG whether it was on their route or not. I wish the MC would tell them all to go fuck themselves and let the DIKs and girls solve their problems without the MC's help. This thing about saying 'sorry' is proof of what I'm saying.

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
In the early days Josy and Maya were by far most popular, after episode 3 reveal Jill took over the lead for few episodes, however last time I was around that community before I got banned Sage was clear number 1.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
DPC had them sitting together, it could only be a provocation, I've been waiting for something with Sally for so long and nothing happens, and now there's even this new girl...
But seriously, DPC had her appear many times in the episode, no one can blame me for being interested in her.

View attachment 3181658
DPC: I know you wanted some sex scenes with Sally. but how about I give you three sex scenes with madame rose.
89p1th.jpg
that man is so disconnected from his audience that it's ridiculous.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes