Aug 16, 2017
Besides the whole epic fucked character flaw in a "DIK" MC and him being a sad apologizing sissy not wanting to live his best life and NEVER giving 2 fucks even more so when issues with a female occurs there is one HUGE downfall and WTF REALITY after being forced to make a choice on your L.I.'S. I get it and it all makes some sense up to ONE MAJOR MISSED DETAIL! THE WHOLE GAME I WAS BANGING SAGE & EVEN MORE SO AGREE TO FUCK BUDDIES WITH HER LEAVING OUT RELATIONSHIP TALK BULLSHIT BUT IF TIME TO PICK & YOU PICK OTHERS SAGE SHOULD DEF STILL BE INVOLVED IN THIS PATH BUT ONCE OTHERS IS YOUR PICK IT IS LIKE SAGE AND MC COMPLETELY FORGOT THE WHOLE GAME WHERE WE WERE FUCKIN AS FUCK BUDDIES AND WE HAD A GREAT DEAL GOING ALREADY AND 1000% DIDN'T NEED A REVISIT TO THAT IN THE OTHERS CHOICE! The game is not good at consistency with previous content meaning much later on in a playthrough! I want to keep fuckin Sage as fuck buddies and still fuck Lily and Nicole or who falls under the HOT'S which is stated in the others description choosing it! Last time I remebered SAGE was a HOT, THE PRESIDENT YES! WE SHOULD STILL GET THE CHOICE AT LEAST TO CONTINUE THAT PART BUT SADLY IT JUST WAS FORGOTTEN AS EASY AS DANY FORGOT BOUT IRONBORN RETARDS, THE HALF DOZEN WITH NOT REALISTIC ONE SHOT KILL ABILITIES LMFAO STILL AT THAT EPIC SHITSHOW! #ForgotAboutSAGEMyFuckBuddy #GOTSeason8EffectsEverywherestill
View attachment 3183902 View attachment 3183903 View attachment 3183905
I'd downed a few beers before I read that. A fact which I am very very thankful for.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Did anyone post Party Planning guide for any of the new layouts? I was able to get 7.0 multiplier but idk if its possible to get higher depending on the layout.
I posted a guide to the last episode. Best I’ve been able to get is 7.25, but that was with the Left Over beer and Pork option which left $1 left over, so I ended up settling for 7.0 and taking the New Beer (or good meat) option with nothing left over. Still got S so it was fine.

Reactions: buggs and KaiserST

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I posted a guide to the last episode. Best I’ve been able to get is 7.25, but that was with the Left Over beer and Pork option which left $1 left over, so I ended up settling for 7.0 and taking the New Beer (or good meat) option with nothing left over. Still got S so it was fine.
With blind luck you can push it to 7.5 But it must be in a specific order. If one of the dudes are not in the right place I can only get a 7.25

Reactions: buggs

christian.grey

Nov 15, 2019
same. are you using the compressed version?
can you also try reloading a save into the haunted mansion in episode 9? i also crashes there now.
Not using the compressed version. Is there a specific part of the haunted mansion that consistently crashes the game for you? I'll try to replicate it.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
TBH I'm not sure how much os the previous skills carried over. I had my skills maxed in earlier versions but everything for me was at 2 bars or less to start
That's how it works and that's what the minigame guide tells: players won't get more than what you got.

If you don't raise them in the first 2 season you won't get anything.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Bro... this was so annoying lol.

My first Isabella save I dated Jill, kissed her, etc. And then after Jill catches MC banging Isabella, I felt bad so I restarted the game. Next save, didn't kiss Jill or hold her hand or anything. Made it about as obvious I could that MC wasn't interested... and then the exact same scenes happen anyways lol. I was fuming.
I guess you shouldn't mod the game / edit your saves with the Ren'py console.

Reactions: Bubba McSmith

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
Not just a headache. It's purely nonsense as he didn't seem to understand the whole Sage plot.
In order to understand it, he would have to have read it. The fact of the MC having a sudden pang of conscience and regret over being a playah is lost on people who don't bother following character development. While I did not enjoy that sudden change in the MC's outlook, it went a long way toward creating a better story, or potentially seven stories (I favored Josy/Maya but also played through Sage, Jill and Bella).

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
With blind luck you can push it to 7.5 But it must be in a specific order. If one of the dudes are not in the right place I can only get a 7.25
You have a screenshot for that 7.5? 'cause best I've seen so far is 7.25... I'd like to see that grid...

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
Sage route fans, I have question.

Do you miss old hairstyle, the bedhead mess? Nothing wrong with her recent looks, all Sage is good Sage, but I miss that frazzled look she had. It'd be nice to see it again in the future, indicative that she well and truly is relaxed around MC and doesn't feel like she has to worry about her looks around him. That or it shows up in the morning after the Sage/Riona/Camilla/Heather pizza date we all know is coming in the future.

Aug 16, 2017

Do you miss old hairstyle, the bedhead mess? Nothing wrong with her recent looks, all Sage is good Sage, but I miss that frazzled look she had. It'd be nice to see it again in the future, indicative that she well and truly is relaxed around MC and doesn't feel like she has to worry about her looks around him. That or it shows up in the morning after the Sage/Riona/Camilla/Heather pizza date we all know is coming in the future.
She could have it in a bun
Or messily overdone
She could put it up in braids
Maybe styled by Swedish maids
Or she'd spike it up all punk
Might slick it with hair gel gunk
Whatever hair style she adopts
One thing is for sure: Sage is tops!

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
You have a screenshot for that 7.5? 'cause best I've seen so far is 7.25... I'd like to see that grid...
Not atm I had screenshot of it back when ep9 came out since deleted those. If I pull it off again I will post it for you

blaze67

Oct 4, 2017
I noticed something about the routes in this game. They seem to be split into 2 groups of 5-6.

The first group is the A-team which includes all the "main" girls, Maya/Josy/Sage/Jill/Bella. This is the A group.

The B-team is what you switch to if you pick the "others" path. While this path has a lot of girls there seem to be 6 "main" girls that could become endgame routes. There is Quinn/Riona/Lily/Nicole/Nora/Zoey. These girls seem the most likely of the "other" girls to become full routes, for reasons as follows.

1. Quiin-- I think everyone has already caught on to Quinn's growing Tsundere feelings for the MC and her large amount of scenes compared to other "side" girls.

2/ Riona-- She showed some clear interest in the MC during the Halloween event( especially when she mentioned she would be hoping the MC might return to being single if you turned down her make-out chance) but the date event during this update has sealed the deal IMO.

3. Lily-- Lily is more of a stretch than the others but she protests a bit too much about not catching feelings for her yet she is rather quick to break her kissing rules and I think the other Hots are onto something when they claim she likes him.

4. Nicole-- Nicole is much easier to confirm as she has shown an increasing amount of affection for the MC over the last few updates and her date makes things rather clear where things are heading.

5. Nora-- We haven't spent as much time with Nora as the others but her date event( specifically her asking the kids questions and other things to weed out dealbreakers) Shows that she is seriously considering the MC as a potentially long-term relationship.

6. Zoey-- Because the childhood friend route is always an option, especially if the MC tells Jacob not to go there.

The A-Team girls also easier to be in a relationship with the MC. (Maya/Josy/Sage/Jill are all classmates and Bella says the rules for librarians like her are laxer than for teachers.)

The B-Team on the other hand has Quinn(drug dealer/ legal and physical danger), Riona(same as Quinn), Lily(stripper and drug distrubuter for strip club/ legal trouble and social stigma against strippers) Nicole(Drug purchaser plus single mom stripper social stigma), and Nora( an actual teacher with the legal liabilities that involves).

Reactions: Ekzou

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
Not atm I had screenshot of it back when ep9 came out since deleted those. If I pull it off again I will post it for you
Do you know what perk you took?

I was fucking around on one my saves and I managed to get 7.5 but it's the worst party ever where they eat hotdogs and don't play beer pong lol. If I had taken Crowdfunding I could've had a better party. But I think it's probably better to just take DIK Party and get like 7.0 or 7.25

What is even the point of the party planning? Do DIKs even care if you throw the worst parties ever? I don't know if I'm supposed to prioritize bonus score or DIK's happiness :\

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yea, there's screenshot, if I had taken Crowdfunding instead of DIK Party and had something else besides a Liquor, I could've had beerpong, BBQ pork, and Leftover Alcohol.

Reactions: always86 and Ekzou

Nice_Rabbit

Jan 28, 2021
Oh god there are so many mini-games now. And you can't skip them (or can we?). I spend more time solving those stuff than being driven by the story, this is getting ridiculous. Fish tank now? FFS.
And those scrambled words games are quite difficult for non native speakers. And for the rest of them, if I wanted to play puzzle games, I would play them instead of BaDIK.
You should have an option that automatically skip the mini-game and you decide what outcome you want: pass/fail/cheat/every one happy or not, etc.

EDIT: mffff now a BBQ Party. I don't want to plan it, I really don't care enough to spend time on that. I'm considering quitting badik, shame. I really want to talk with Jill about that Fing picture of her house.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

QWareZ

Jul 23, 2017

I kinda do. But I could settle for no-makeup-yearbook-Sage. I didn't like elaborate-hairdo-date-Sage.

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
Oh god there are so many mini-games now. And you can't skip them (or can we?). I spend more time solving those stuff than being driven by the story, this is getting ridiculous. Fish tank now? FFS.
And those scrambled words games are quite difficult for non native speakers. And for the rest of them, if I wanted to play puzzle games, I would play them instead of BaDIK.
You should have an option that automatically skip the mini-game and you decide what outcome you want: pass/fail/cheat/every one happy or not, etc.
There's an option for skipping minigames...

And the scrambled words are difficult for native speakers too. Pretty sure some of them aren't even actual words.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes