Aug 30, 2021
I still can't understand why so many people are missing the Others Josy solo path and the Others Maya solo path.

Honestly I feel that the main purpose of the Others route is to lead our MC towards either a Josy girlfriend ending / Maya girlfriend ending without the throuple failure drama or a Zoey girlfriend ending.
Um... did you not play the route where MC broke up with Maya and Josy for someone else in ep9?

Clearly the Maya solo path is through that route.

Aug 16, 2017
Our dad isn't nigh bedridden with failing health and immensely faithful to the Lord. There are lines you do not cross and you will show respect to Helen.
My respect for organised religion is such that I would rock up to their joint having drunk litres of pea soup beforehand and primed to projectile vomit it everywhere as soon as anything God related was said. And that's the politest thing I could think of.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
My respect for organised religion is such that I would rock up to their joint having drunk litres of pea soup beforehand and primed to projectile vomit it everywhere as soon as anything God related was said. And that's the politest thing I could think of.
You know you're not being fair... :cautious:
The Divine Quinn Church brings goodness, love, hope, and maybe a little bit of banned substances to people.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Dude you do realize there is a thing called light. It is clear the light in the first pic is much brighter. The second not so much. It is easily possible of pulling different shots of the same character in this game where the hair is lighter or darker. But you believe what you will.
Considering the MC went boxing right after Yoga, unless the girl changed clothes after yoga to do gym, they're not the same

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
I don't want to skip them all, some were fun if I remember correctly (at least the house repair). A simple option at the beginning of each one where you can chose if you skip that one for that time, and decide what outcome you get. That would be neat.
Yes, you're right.
It would be great to have a choice.
But we all know perfectly well that this will not happen.
Yes, that's the price.
We must suffer as the DPC's business suffers.
So many people are hurting the DPC's business...
Minigames make us feel this pain.
There is a solution to skip certain mini games
1-Download URM from this site (i forgot the download thread but there are many pick your poison)
2-here before you know there is certain mini game will happen like this
Screenshot_68.png
if it's true it will roll the mini game for you just roll back one render then quick save
Screenshot_69.png
remembers this option so you don't need to search everytime (unless you close the game) you will see it in variables it says True
make it false and then complete your run normal
3- if everything okay and you did everything good
you will see this
Screenshot_70.png
for some reasons the images are blurry idk why but you get the picture how to do it
it will work normally like nothing happen

now will this affect if you are passing grades or something i didn't check because the only check IIRC it was in ep3 when Bella came around you will get 2RP for her if you are score with Both Jade and Cathy above 90%
after that i don't recall anything mentioned this i could be wrong but this is a solution you could use
if there is a certain mini game you like to play just roll back one render make it true and continue

again i don't know why the images are fucked first time

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KАRАMBA
Aug 16, 2017
You know you're not being fair... :cautious:
The Divine Quinn Church brings goodness, love, hope, and maybe a little bit of banned substances to people.
Is the DQC that organised tho? And when I say organised, I mean "do what we tell you, no matter how ludicrous it seems, or you're going to hell, oh by the way, whatever's in your wallet or bank account? We want shitloads of that". Quinn may be a businesswoman, but she's not a thief masquerading as a prophet.

• Haha

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
There is a solution to skip certain mini games
1-Download URM from this site (i forgot the download thread but there are many pick your poison)
2-here before you know there is certain mini game will happen like this
View attachment 3184305
if it's true it will roll the mini game for you just roll back one render then quick save
View attachment 3184312
remembers this option so you don't need to search everytime (unless you close the game) you will see it in variables it says True
make it false and then complete your run normal
3- if everything okay and you did everything good
you will see this
View attachment 3184319
for some reasons the images are blurry idk why but you get the picture how to do it
it will work normally like nothing happen

now will this affect if you are passing grades or something i didn't check because the only check IIRC it was in ep3 when Bella came around you will get 2RP for her if you are score with Both Jade and Cathy above 90%
after that i don't recall anything mentioned this i could be wrong but this is a solution you could use
if there is a certain mini game you like to play just roll back one render make it true and continue

again i don't know why the images are fucked first time
Thanks a lot, but...:cautious:
God, these manipulations are even worse than minigames. :confused:

Reactions: SomboSteel

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
DPC exaggerated the minigames in Ep.10, there are too many minigames and with the exception of Brawler I didn't like any of them. I refuse to comment on the fish care minigame.
at least the fishcare was short. i've done the english test so many times i've memorized all the words, and triple tile is too annoying. i like the math test, but the game could do without it.
they should have just left the brawler and the party planning.

Reactions: SomboSteel

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Thanks a lot, but...:cautious:
God, these manipulations are even worse than minigames. :confused:
it's true its sucks thats why i cheat my way in the mini game instead (only math because it's sucks) if i don't want to think, but for those who just want to skip the hell out of the math test and fish tank go for it
one thing for sure don't skip mini game like the way i did and accept Nick to help him for the fish tank i think you will fuck your game saving like this

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Is the DQC that organised tho? And when I say organised, I mean "do what we tell you, no matter how ludicrous it seems, or you're going to hell, oh by the way, whatever's in your wallet or bank account? We want shitloads of that". Quinn may be a businesswoman, but she's not a thief masquerading as a prophet.
Hmmm... :unsure:
Well, we must give them their due, it's not a bad idea about a wallet and a bank account. :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: moonhowler1972

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Guess what, you do!
Python:
// Episode 8:
mc "Nice fishes!"
ni "Thanks, bro! I used to have a tank back home. I've missed it."
ni "Do you wanna feed them?"
mc "Can I?"
ni "Sure! Just put some of this food in there."
mc "So, how do you take care of this tank?"
ni "If you want to learn how I can show you next time I clean it."
ni "If not, it's cool. It was me who wanted it, so it's fair that it's my responsibility."
menu:
    "Sure, you can show me" if True:
        $ ep8_help_nick = True
        mc "Sure, you can show me how to do it."
    "I'm good" if True:
        $ ep8_help_nick = False
        mc "Nah, I'm good. But it looks sweet."

// Episode 10:
if ep8_help_nick:
//...
elif True:
    ni "I know you don't want to help out with it, but I could use a hand from someone... Can I change your mind somehow?"
    menu:
        "Help out" if True:
//...
        "Don't help out" if True:
Absolutely no one has forced you to volunteer to help with the stupid fish, mate.
Unless he saw you with Bella.....

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Personally I like the minigames. I don't want just read a book. Also I think the brawling thing will become important in the plot somehow. When I finally get the chance to beat the shit outa vinny.
caleb beatdown in the future. practice those dodges cause one of this hits will probably half your health!

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Supposedly if you kiss Jill, she'll try to win you back from Bella? i'm not sure I did that. Is there anyway to check in episode 10?

Reactions: KaiserST

always86

Mar 19, 2020
With blind luck you can push it to 7.5 But it must be in a specific order. If one of the dudes are not in the right place I can only get a 7.25
You have a screenshot for that 7.5? 'cause best I've seen so far is 7.25... I'd like to see that grid...
Not atm I had screenshot of it back when ep9 came out since deleted those. If I pull it off again I will post it for you
If you’re talking about the Halloween party it was quite easy to get 7.75 on a couple of different layouts. I think the lowest I had with that was 7.5.

The highest I got for Thanksgiving was 7.25, but as I said I went for 7 to use the money more efficiently. I would be interested see if anyone had 7.5 or higher while paying for party extras.

Reactions: KaiserST

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
EP11

Choice
Help Quinn
Help Riona

as we know Quinn did make a lot of bad choices my point is she may go by herself first to sort Riona Situation
then you may get a call from her to aid them if you decide in ep10 to help her
but what if you didn't play their path how to save them?
in my eyes i think you will need to get to downtown for some reasons and the mc will see Quinn going there he might remembers her bloody nose that day and decide to go after her

any thoughts guys?

it may sound like a theory but in my eyes i think it's the most logical thing after we understand Quinn personality
she kinda do matter with her own hands most of the times and don't bitch about it to others like she said be brave be prideful

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Emea7 and A360
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes