Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Quinn should take Tommy to meet Vinny. This way we would have the perfect opportunity for Vinny to fire the 'fake gun' into Tommy's ass. If someone has to die between Tommy, Quinn and Riona, let it be Tommy. Tommy has already done what he needed to do in BaDIK, he is as useful as a lighter in a burning house.
As much as I hate Tommy, he doesn't need to die. But if his death will save Quinn, ok. But as I said, Tommy will just suck Vinny's dick. Which will just put us back at square one. If I can save Rio and Quinn, I'm good to go. But if it's a choice between Rio and Quinn dying, I'm truly sorry, Quinn. I'll be needing even more therapy if Quinn dies though. Hell, if Tommy dies, I'll still need therapy.

• Sad
Reactions: DMNOV3R

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
As much as I hate Tommy, he doesn't need to die. But if his death will save Quinn, ok. But as I said, Tommy will just suck Vinny's dick. Which will just put us back at square one. If I can save Rio and Quinn, I'm good to go. But if it's a choice between Rio and Quinn dying, I'm truly sorry, Quinn. I'll be needing even more therapy if Quinn dies though. Hell, if Tommy dies, I'll still need therapy.
Tommy doesn't need to die, but he doesn't need to live either. Seriously, what is Tommy's purpose in the game? I thought he would start questioning his choices after Ep.9, but the way he acted with the MC and Leon in Ep.10 shows me that this guy is just an asshole who cares about drugs and frat parties.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
This means that 60 FPS BJ animation is waiting for us.
That's an animation I don't need to see. :ROFLMAO:

Tommy doesn't need to die, but he doesn't need to live either. Seriously, what is Tommy's purpose in the game? I thought he would start questioning his choices after Ep.9, but the way he acted with the MC and Leon in Ep.10 shows me that this guy is just an asshole who cares about drugs and frat parties.
He's an addict. That's how they become.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
I know it's cool to make theories about Riona and the possible rescue that Quinn will plan (I don't think it's necessary, Vinny should let Riona go hours after having a conversation with her), but... I don't think that This has a great importance in the plot, otherwise the MC would be involved. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Riona kidnapped at the same time that the MC is with Derek and Maya at Bella's house?

Even if the MC is on Quinn or Riona's route he will be busy or without a cell phone, as he didn't want to risk ruining Derek's plan, in the moment Quinn or Tommy tries to contact him. Furthermore, if the MC were to be involved, even the CHICK MC would be and I'm sure Quinn would rather be shot in the forehead than be saved by the CHICK MC.

RadicalGuy

May 14, 2022
Jill was a disappointment in Ep.10. DPC should stop being lazy at times like this. Jill would never think that the MC who never stole money from her and who saved her from embarrassed at the recital was the one who stole a pair of her panties. Jill, come on! The MC walks and random girls throw their panties at him.
What if MC stole her money and failed at recital? Should she trust him less or what? I would say, that if you are not on her path, she finally shows some growth and she doesn't believe what somebody, who is nice, says.

Speaking of random girls... What happened on Bella's route? Bella was also a disappointment to me, but not as disappointing as Jill. DPC forced a scenario where MC was looking at girls' butts in Yoga class... ok... What I didn't expect was Bella's very jealous reaction. It was just a bunch of random girls in yoga pants and the MC didn't even know their names. How many times did the MC apologize (unfairly)? And every time Bella acted like a teenager claiming that the MC sucks at apologizing or that the way he found to apologize was terrible.
To me it was nothing more than Bella fucking with MC. She even says something along the line of "maybe it was too evil to put him at the back of the class". I agree thought, MC constantly apologies to everyone on every route...

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I know it's cool to make theories about Riona and the possible rescue that Quinn will plan (I don't think it's necessary, Vinny should let Riona go hours after having a conversation with her), but... I don't think that This has a great importance in the plot, otherwise the MC would be involved. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Riona kidnapped at the same time that the MC is with Derek and Maya at Bella's house?

Even if the MC is on Quinn or Riona's route he will be busy or without a cell phone, as he didn't want to risk ruining Derek's plan, in the moment Quinn or Tommy tries to contact him. Furthermore, if the MC were to be involved, even the CHICK MC would be and I'm sure Quinn would rather be shot in the forehead than be saved by the CHICK MC.
I don't know. But either way, Vinny dies. Putting his hands on her in the first place signed his death warrant with me.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
What if MC stole her money and failed at recital? Should she trust him less or what? I would say, that if you are not on her path, she finally shows some growth and she doesn't believe what somebody, who is nice, says.
- MC doesn't fail, because it's not his recital. If you help her you get +1 Jill relationship point. If Jill fails her recital you can console her and get +1 Jill Relationship point.

- if you stole her money you will lose -5 Jill Relationship Points.

(guys, how about having a look at the walkthrough?) :sneaky:

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
Recently did a new playthrough of the first few seasons after not touching them in forever and had a blast catching bits of foreshadowing that I had missed previously. Funniest minor detail has to be Arieths pregnancy being a consequence of Quinn selling Dawe sugar pills instead of birth control

Reactions: Majindevil

RadicalGuy

May 14, 2022
- MC doesn't fail, because it's not his recital. If you help her you get +1 Jill relationship point. If Jill fails her recital you can console her and get +1 Jill Relationship point.

- if you stole her money you will lose -5 Jill Relationship Points.

(guys, how about having a look at the walkthrough?) :sneaky:
That wasn't the point of my comment. Sure I could've been more specific. Sue me. The whole point of my comment was to indicate that arguments provided in the original comment works only for path with those decision taken. Otherwise, not really. Jill have no reason to believe MC. Even if you don't steal her money and help her with her recital.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
feeling attached to Tommy? nah idfc about him the least he might be good but for Both Quinn and Rio yeah yeet him out i dont care

This means that 60 FPS BJ animation is waiting for us.

Don't worry, he'll handle it. If he had to suck MC's dick, then yes, he could have died.
that will be a banger i think DPC showed us Tommy hands technique in Ep10 when they talk about rimjobs he does have the technique for it

I mean being a CHICK path and helping Quinn might as well suck Vinny dick with tommy at this point
and 60Fps man that will be a fucked scene to watch
imagine double BJ from MC and Tommy while Quinn and Rio watch they think (yeah just kill us kidnap is one thing but to have to watch this is worse )

I don't know. But either way, Vinny dies. Putting his hands on her in the first place signed his death warrant with me.
I don't think he will die not by MC directly at least maybe wild bullet or car hit him while ruining or something

• Haha
Reactions: KАRАMBA

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
feeling attached to Tommy? nah idfc about him the least he might be good but for Both Quinn and Rio yeah yeet him out i dont care

I don't think he will die not by MC directly at least maybe wild bullet or car hit him while ruining or something
Not attached, no. I don't want any of the people in our circle to die. Not even an asshole like Tommy. As for Vinny dying, yeah. I don't think dpc will let us dirty our hands. I want the option to do it though.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes