godman59

Nov 25, 2017
Just download 10. The other one is the patch. But it includes the complete 10 update. Search on this forum somewhere is the official patch which is just 18MB
yeah thanks, so the name of the first link should be changed to 0.10.1 since it is 0.10.0 right now and it creates confusion if I read it too carefully

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
yeah thanks, so the name of the first link should be changed to 0.10.1 since it is 0.10.0 right now and it creates confusion if I read it too carefully
No download 10 then the 10.1 patch which is 5gb or you can download 10 and then find the 18MB patch on one of the pages here. You still need to update

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
How? Saying that Zoey is a better friend than him? I think this variable is only important for Zoey, for Derek it should only change the dialogues.
Probably just for change of dialogue. But yeah. That was it and we'll have to wait and see if that makes a difference.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Probably just for change of dialogue. But yeah. That was it and we'll have to wait and see if that makes a difference.
I think this variable about Derek being a better friend than Zoey only serves to block Hangouts with Zoey in the future since the MC doesn't consider her his best friend anymore. In Ep.10 the Hangout option with Zoey is optional, in the future this variable should automatically decide the outcome of these events.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I think this variable about Derek being a better friend than Zoey only serves to block Hangouts with Zoey in the future since the MC doesn't consider her his best friend anymore. In Ep.10 the Hangout option with Zoey is optional, in the future this variable should automatically decide the outcome of these events.
Well, if she becomes an LI, I'll need to rework my Others path in order to get on hers.

jackjack5854

Jul 27, 2018
Can anyone guess the steps to get this in the future? I'm really hoping this is actually possible, but judging by how bait Episode 10's poster is, I'm not sure (Riona alongside all MGs, as if she's getting MG status - gets kidnapped instead).

screenshot0008.png

So far I think the player needs to:

1. Don't pursue Sage (avoid the mom-daughter thing)
2. Be nice to Tybalt throughout the game (avoid as much as possible him blaming us before dinner in the Burkes' house)
3. Don't show Derek the sex clip (prevent Stephen from getting the clip)
4. Use Swyper to chat with Cathy (1,1,2,2,1,1,1,2,3,2,3,1,1,1,1)
5. Have sex with Jade
6. Drive Cathy home and get a blowjob
7. Stay in class to kiss Cathy
8. HAVE. SEX. WITH. JADE.
9. Go with Cathy to her house and have sex with her.

I've been hoping for a threesome with them the moment I saw this.

screenshot0010.png

A360

Jun 29, 2018
EP11

Choice
Help Quinn
Help Riona

as we know Quinn did make a lot of bad choices my point is she may go by herself first to sort Riona Situation
then you may get a call from her to aid them if you decide in ep10 to help her
but what if you didn't play their path how to save them?
in my eyes i think you will need to get to downtown for some reasons and the mc will see Quinn going there he might remembers her bloody nose that day and decide to go after her

any thoughts guys?

it may sound like a theory but in my eyes i think it's the most logical thing after we understand Quinn personality
she kinda do matter with her own hands most of the times and don't bitch about it to others like she said be brave be prideful
I think you're right; Quinn is going to make the mistake of trying to resolve this herself without MC or Tommy. I don't actually think we'll get a choice at all. A CHICK MC would not even get told about Riona there's no reason either Tommy or Quinn would ever feel the need to tell him of all people, he's the goody two shoes what's he going to do tell Vinny kidnapping girls is demeaning? I don't see how DPC handles a CHICK been involved realistically. So I think it all plays out without player intervention and the way to do that is Quinn goes by herself which blows up in her and Riona's face and that's where the choices come in which one we prioritise helping in the aftermath it would also set Vinny up as an antagonist you want to get for the rest of the game.

I've felt for a while Riona was going to die or end up hurt (at this point I think it'll be hurt not death I don't think he'll reuse the AL choice she's probably going to get shot accidentally or something). She's the sweet girl caught up in shit that gets someone like her hurt. No matter their route most players like her if you want to get to your players Riona is a character you choose. Writers almost cannot help themselves with shit like that.

I think there’s a real chance saving someone isn't the option here. There'll be no choice anymore than we got with the contract, it's just something that happens. That mess will play out and we’re left choosing how we deal with the shitstorm.

goldenface

Jul 27, 2017
A big spoilerific question but

I just got to the pillow fort bit in the story, do you guys reckon that's gonna lead to an option of a solo playthrough with one of the 2 girls or a way back into the trio?

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
A big spoilerific question but

I just got to the pillow fort bit in the story, do you guys reckon that's gonna lead to an option of a solo playthrough with one of the 2 girls or a way back into the trio?
I think it will lead to a solo path. That is if you got the "you have feelings for her" option. But who knows maby you can get both again.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
I don't see how DPC handles a CHICK been involved realistically.
The question is how the DPC will involve a CHICK MC in a feud with Vinny and drug dealers without involving Neil or the MG (whoever the MC's girlfriend is). The MC could never let Neil find out about this and he would have to hide his involvement in this from the main girls, regardless of whether he was in their path or not. Jill herself almost went crazy when Chad attacked the MC, if she finds out that Vinny threatened the MC with a gun the world will catch fire...

Reactions: A360

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
If number 1 wins my faith in humanity will be gone lol

3, 4, 8, C & D were great, but if I had to choose...

I would go with 8.

Also, funny how DPC didn't even put the other 2 Madame scenes, shows even he knew those scenes were too short and should be counted only as a single scene.
Objectively the best scene with Bella. It is the longest, most varied, and most arousing. In second place is probably Nora. In third place I'd put either Envy or Cathy.
The scene with Sage is too short and boring.
Sage is probably voted for because she was the main star of ep10.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes