camran09

Jul 8, 2021
Found out there is another planned crash in the script, like the doctor scene, but it's in scripts/freeroam/e10/Freeroam_room1
Yo, man! I found your message about game crush. I don't know, did you solve this problem but I found solution! Seems that you like me was using Scrappy or another mod. Install the mod and play again from this moment. It helps!

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
Who's interested, here's the pre ep10 poll.
The majority wanted to play the Sage branch first. And a minority wanted to play Isabella's branch.
And DPС is primarily focused on polls like this.
Snip-it_1702915258282.jpg

Reactions: 19Castiel23

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
A big spoilerific question but

I just got to the pillow fort bit in the story, do you guys reckon that's gonna lead to an option of a solo playthrough with one of the 2 girls or a way back into the trio?
Future solo in throuple and even solo in others path seems like a pretty sure thing after this episode

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I think this variable about Derek being a better friend than Zoey only serves to block Hangouts with Zoey in the future since the MC doesn't consider her his best friend anymore. In Ep.10 the Hangout option with Zoey is optional, in the future this variable should automatically decide the outcome of these events.
It would be really silly, because why should MC be blocked from hanging out with people who aren't his literal best friend? Going with this logic he should automatically reject offers to hang out with everyone who isn't Zoey/Derek or his chosen love interest?

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
I doubt DPC pays that much attention to these polls, specially since the number of people who actually vote is a very small minority.
I don't agree. DPC listen to their subscribers.
For example, Isabella's branch was pretty short compared to Sage's branches.
Right now, Sage is the main girl, the undisputed leader.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
well thats the thing i think there is someone have to die but who and when we don't know
he got a good point about the ransom because after the gym membership nothing really strike the mc to do he got a car from Rusty if he needs it i don't see him buying anything with it so my guess using the 5k for Riona
but again playing AL gives you the Ultimate fuck you in your face and you have to choose
i love both but in my eyes Riona has to live obviously i will have both saves but my main will have Rio alive because as much Quinn is a nice character to be around in real life someone like her end up dead most the times so might as well make it real at this point also Rio suffered a lot of manipulate from everyone and gets used a lot

there is however three people i want to know their opinion one is Dark silence but he will pick Riona 100%

Geralt From Rivia
Joshy92

Joshy if he does it for Maya or not and let Quinn dies
Geralt because he did like Quinn date a lot and he seems to like her character more than Rio
I'm a simple man: I make two different saves, in one I choose Riona, in the other - Quinn. :ROFLMAO: Characters are different and I like them both in own way.

But it would be complete crap if DPC repeated the technique from Acting lessons (which is taken from the Virmire mission, original Mass Effect). I'm not sure that anyone from MC's inner circle will die. Vinny may die - psychopath and cunt is asking for a bullet, Helen may die due to illness towards the end of the game, we have already seen one funeral - Zoey grandma in Interlude. But I don’t think these will be the key characters.

Well, in extreme cases it could be Tommy. Who is also a potential traitor. Why does he need this? We remember that he is a drug addict, and from heavy drugs. For which you have to get a lot of money somewhere. So it is Tommy who can give information about DIKs for a reward. I hope this is not at the level of dalli theories. But drug addicts can do anything to get their next dose.

A360

Jun 29, 2018
So, it looks like Sage is the most popular girl in the fandom right now. Her scene is probably one of the worst in the update.

View attachment 3184941
There isn't any objectivity when the cock is doing the thinking :).

The scene with the character you like the most is the one most people will enjoy the most. I'd take a bad Sage or Riona scene over a banger grandma madame scene any day for example.

Kinslayers01

Oct 12, 2020
Might have missed it fishing through all the posts here but has anyone figured out the Cube in the Freeroam? I got to the second facing where it has a bunch of symbols but they only seem to move in a predetermined order.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
7.Loving tender angel :love::love:
2.Hard on the outside,but oh so fragile on the inside
3.A.The cutest,loving kitty :love::love:
4.D.temperamental,red-haired,wild,boisterous little devil:love::love:
Nice try impostor, but soprano31 not singing Josy's praises is unthinkable. Who are you really, and what have you done to them?

• Haha
Reactions: A360

godman59

Nov 25, 2017
Got a problem running this...
When I load my savefile it crashes into this:
1702916808437.png
When I press Ignore, it wants to import a save file from a season 2 but the location is empty.
My save file was from the end of Interlude...

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
It would be really silly, because why should MC be blocked from hanging out with people who aren't his literal best friend? Going with this logic he should automatically reject offers to hang out with everyone who isn't Zoey/Derek or his chosen love interest?
The point we must question is: Will the MC forgive Zoey? Zoey herself has doubts about this and you can see it in her conversation with Jonah. When Zoey deals with an MC who ignores her, she says she feels like the MC doesn't want her in his life anymore. DPC didn't include the variable 'mad at Zoey' for nothing.

The MC is not blocked from having interactions with other characters because none of them have such a shaky relationship with the MC as Zoey and since Ep.8 Elena, John Boy and Tommy tell the MC that no one continues seeing their ex-girlfriend after a break-up.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
So, it looks like Sage is the most popular girl in the fandom right now. Her scene is probably one of the worst in the update.

View attachment 3184941
Sage scene was 3.6/5, not great, not terrible. But far from worst, we have Madame for such rate here.
But people will vote for scene with their fav. girl, if it wasn't the best, nothing new:D
Although I'm a Sage stan, I have to say that the best scene was with Cathy. Passion, lust and adrenaline. Unusual poses. It was obvious that DPC was inspired when he did this scene, but alas, many of his scenes are slow-burn sleepy sex. He can do better though.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
The point we must question is: Will the MC forgive Zoey? Zoey herself has doubts about this and you can see it in her conversation with Jonah. When Zoey deals with an MC who ignores her, she says she feels like the MC doesn't want her in his life anymore. DPC didn't include the variable 'mad at Zoey' for nothing.
In order for that to potentially happen there have to be interactions between the characters. Blocking such interactions based on a throwaway remark would be counterproductive.

Also, it's perfectly possible for MC not to be "mad at Zoey" but tell Derek he's a better friend. Blocking interactions with Zoey based on this would be simpy stupid, because at no point the player is informed it'd have such consequences as taking further choices away from their hands.

The MC is not blocked from having interactions with other characters because none of them have such a shaky relationship with the MC as Zoey and since Ep.8 Elena, John Boy and Tommy tell the MC that no one continues seeing their ex-girlfriend after a break-up.
All main girls save from maybe 1-2 potentially chosen can have shaky relationship with MC who has dumped their collective asses in Episode 8. And yet MC continues to see them after what's effectively a break-up. Singling out Zoey and basing this on something as flimsy as "Derek is better friend" would be really far-fetched.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DMNOV3R

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
In order for that to potentially happen there have to be interactions between the characters. Blocking such interactions based on a throwaway remark would be counterproductive.
• EP.8

Tommy "It's not like you will see them after you ditch them."
MC "No? What if you want to stay friends?"
Elena "Do you think that's a good idea, given that you dated her?"

• EP.9

MC "She's sort of my ex-girlfriend."
John Boy "Yeah? You still stay in touch with your exes, huh?"
MC "Well, she's it."
John Boy "I never did that. I usually cut all ties and move on."
MC "You could end up as friends after."
John Boy "I suppose. But what happens after that?"
John Boy "Are you gonna keep your ex around your next girlfriend?"

The existence of these dialogues makes me believe that there is an option to block Zoey completely from the MC's life. As I said, Zoey herself recognizes this in Ep.10.

All main girls save from maybe 1-2 potentially chosen can have shaky relationship with MC who has dumped their collective asses in Episode 8. And yet MC continues to see them after what's effectively a break-up. Singling out Zoey and basing this on something as flimsy as "Derek is better friend" would be really far-fetched.
She may continue to appear in the plot, but if the MC moves on, their relationship won't be much different from Sage and Chad who meet every day, but are just complete strangers to each other.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes