Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Arieth isn't a slut imo
She is just adventurous and exploring her sexuality.
College is the perfect time to let loose and have fun.

Just imagine if I was dating her
And as we are walking through campus holding hands
Every guy there would be envious of me
Is it even possible for a women to be a slut in your view? lol

i feel like even arieth would consider herself to be a slut

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Because they may have slept with her
But I would be the one she offers her heart to
That's why they would be jealous imo
Well if you want a life of crabs, raise her kid when she doesn't even know who the father is ,and how do I say this in a nice way is stupid :ROFLMAO: You can have her she is so used doesn't even come with extended warranty

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Interesting detail when Sage is present at the Maya Heist.

The original legend that MC and Maya are a couple is presented only to Patrick, when Maya introduces MC to him as her boyfriend. (The Sage/Derek legend crumbles in seconds due to his inappropriate behavior)
During dinner, Helen doesn't know about this - no one told her about that Maya/MC are a "couple".
Helen think that Sage and MC are dating, telling them that they are a lovely couple, when everyone saying Thanksgiving speech.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So far I've gotten this scene regardless of whether Sage is my current girlfriend or not, but in her route it's more iconic. Helen seems to see MC/Sage clicking well together, Helen sees everything. Perhaps this is one of the reasons why Patrick's paranoia increases by one point at Sage presence, and he sees that something is wrong.

Or maybe DPC is hinting at his favorite option. ;)

Next, one unique moment was added for Sage path. Which brought emotional satisfaction for me. When Sage says what she is grateful for, she first, as usual speaks for great friends and being able to open for them, and next:

screenshot0469.png

And flirting with legs
screenshot0470.png

This is a small detail, but a very strong and powerful moment from Sage, showing that she is serious with MC now and have real feelings. DPC did a really great job on Sage branch.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Well if you want a life of crabs, raise her kid when she doesn't even know who the father is ,and how do I say this in a nice way is stupid :ROFLMAO: You can have her she is so used doesn't even come with extended warranty
Don't worry I have already planned on helping Arieth raise her baby
We are going to put my name on the birth certificate
And live as a happy family, no one will ever know I'm not the biological dad

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
That's too much work for only a possible branch, considering how Ep 10 forces the player to be involved in Maya's story.
I said it before and I'll say it again: Maya's arc has to end in SEASON 3 and Quinn's arc has to be forced on MC (just like the DPC forced Maya's arc) in SEASON 4. It's the only way to place the MC in this plot regardless of the player's choice.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Don't worry I have already planned on helping Arieth raise her baby
We are going to put my name on the birth certificate
And live as a happy family, no one will ever know I'm not the biological dad
If Jacob is the father its going to be easy to guess for clear reasons

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Interesting detail when Sage is present at the Maya Heist.

The original legend that MC and Maya are a couple is presented only to Patrick, when Maya introduces MC to him as her boyfriend. (The Sage/Derek legend crumbles in seconds due to his inappropriate behavior)
During dinner, Helen doesn't know about this - no one told her about that Maya/MC are a "couple".
Helen think that Sage and MC are dating, telling them that they are a lovely couple, when everyone saying Thanksgiving speech.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So far I've gotten this scene regardless of whether Sage is my current girlfriend or not, but in her route it's more iconic. Helen seems to see MC/Sage clicking well together, Helen sees everything. Perhaps this is one of the reasons why Patrick's paranoia increases by one point at Sage presence, and he sees that something is wrong.

Or maybe DPC is hinting at his favorite option. ;)

Next, one unique moment was added for Sage path. Which brought emotional satisfaction for me. When Sage says what she is grateful for, she first, as usual speaks for great friends and being able to open for them, and next:

View attachment 3185203

And flirting with legs
View attachment 3185205

This is a small detail, but a very strong and powerful moment from Sage, showing that she is serious with MC now and have real feelings. DPC did a really great job on Sage branch.
What if maybe just maybe Helen saw her Daughter with Josy before and she knew she had feeling for her? then maybe she said Sage,MC looks like couple

If Jacob is the father its going to be easy to guess for clear reasons
what are those reasons if you may? Because color if my memory's saves me if both parents are different the child could be either one

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Then please enlighten me how a CHICK MC gonna help Quinn with Riona kidnap?
i don't know, go to dicord or patreon I'm sure DPC will answer your questions haha. but now seriously don't get your hopes up with the resolution of that problem DPC is good at doing drama, but he's terrible at doing action scenes, the resolution is going to be stupid and retarded.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes