DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Well, as Joshy92 has said before, you can still make asshole choices, even as a chick. Or something like that. lol
Push Oscar.
Tell Vinny off.

Really, these are choices an asshole would make. My guy... Joshy92 must have thought he was from the streets as a kid because he threatens his classmates saying he was going to tell his mother everything.

FlyinginTime

Sep 16, 2021
maybe a stupid question but can someone tell me if Zoey going to be a love interest? I like to keep only one love interest in a playthrough, so then I will start another playthrough without any girl in the first half of the game. Thank you

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Interesting detail when Sage is present at the Maya Heist.

The original legend that MC and Maya are a couple is presented only to Patrick, when Maya introduces MC to him as her boyfriend. (The Sage/Derek legend crumbles in seconds due to his inappropriate behavior)
During dinner, Helen doesn't know about this - no one told her about that Maya/MC are a "couple".
Helen think that Sage and MC are dating, telling them that they are a lovely couple, when everyone saying Thanksgiving speech.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So far I've gotten this scene regardless of whether Sage is my current girlfriend or not, but in her route it's more iconic. Helen seems to see MC/Sage clicking well together, Helen sees everything. Perhaps this is one of the reasons why Patrick's paranoia increases by one point at Sage presence, and he sees that something is wrong.

Or maybe DPC is hinting at his favorite option. ;)

Next, one unique moment was added for Sage path. Which brought emotional satisfaction for me. When Sage says what she is grateful for, she first, as usual speaks for great friends and being able to open for them, and next:

View attachment 3185203

And flirting with legs
View attachment 3185205

This is a small detail, but a very strong and powerful moment from Sage, showing that she is serious with MC now and have real feelings. DPC did a really great job on Sage branch.
All this has some validity. All of the branches have some interesting crossover with the rejected girls, but Sage is pretty consistent whether she is chosen or not. One thing that I found fascinating is that if you don't choose any girls Josy doesn't give up and in that case, it is Josy that haunts MC when they are fleeing from the house the first time and compels him to return. So while Josy may be the default girl who is there for a happy ending when all else fails Sage is probably the girl who is meant for the happy ending when everything goes to plan.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
What if maybe just maybe Helen saw her Daughter with Josy before and she knew she had feeling for her? then maybe she said Sage,MC looks like couple
According to Maya, her mom don't know anything, so I'm stuck with version that Helen thinks MC/Sage look good together.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022

The original legend that MC and Maya are a couple is presented only to Patrick, when Maya introduces MC to him as her boyfriend. (The Sage/Derek legend crumbles in seconds due to his inappropriate behavior)
During dinner, Helen doesn't know about this - no one told her about that Maya/MC are a "couple".
Helen think that Sage and MC are dating, telling them that they are a lovely couple, when everyone saying Thanksgiving speech.
So far I've gotten this scene regardless of whether Sage is my current girlfriend or not, but in her route it's more iconic. Helen seems to see MC/Sage clicking well together, Helen sees everything. Perhaps this is one of the reasons why Patrick's paranoia increases by one point at Sage presence, and he sees that something is wrong.

Next, one unique moment was added for Sage path. Which brought emotional satisfaction for me. When Sage says what she is grateful for, she first, as usual speaks for great friends and being able to open for them, and next:

View attachment 3185203

And flirting with legs
View attachment 3185205

This is a small detail, but a very strong and powerful moment from Sage, showing that she is serious with MC now and have real feelings. DPC did a really great job on Sage branch.
I feel like the divorce of sage's parents kinda will really enhance sage's intimate and romantic desires.

She always gives off the vibe of a girl who wants to belong to someone (josy is similar in this aspect) even tho she's a strong and independet woman. Its probably due to her orphan background and lacking parental love and support, it was obviously more buisness in the burke household.

With her family falling apart and her bond towards steven and jade being kinda platonic and the hate towards her brother, shes at a point were she possibily loses her family which was very barebones from the start anyway.

Which is even worse due to her strong abandonment issues.

And yeah now there is this super genuine guy, who had her body already yet desired the more intimate relationship stuff with her.

The MC and sage resonate awesome with each other, like they are the missing puzzle piece for each other and they give each other what they crave so badly: stability and someone to belong to

So yeah i wont be too surprised if sage now goes all in very fast in the next episodes and changing into becoming (even) more romantic and clingy (not in a bad way.)

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Push Oscar.
Tell Vinny off.

Really, these are choices an asshole would make. My guy... Joshy92 must have thought he was from the streets as a kid because he threatens his classmates saying he was going to tell his mother everything.
I remember my first asshole choice. It was in kindergarten and only reason I remember it, is because the teacher paddled my ass and then the principal AND then the vice-principal did the same. This kid wipe his snot on me, so I hit him several times with a box of crayons. :ROFLMAO:

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
i don't know, go to dicord or patreon I'm sure DPC will answer your questions haha. but now seriously don't get your hopes up with the resolution of that problem DPC is good at doing drama, but he's terrible at doing action scenes, the resolution is going to be stupid and retarded.
I like that if the MC being in CHICK path use his Mind better in decsion this will make sense Unlike DIK choices some are just pure dumb or rage things

Push Oscar.
Tell Vinny off.

you need to understand the Normal CHICK path we have now is different than Joshy CHICK path
i think he gets different update than us from DPC not even Massive chick is enough for Joshy everything and everyone for Maya sake thats Joshy for you

According to Maya, her mom don't know anything, so I'm stuck with version that Helen thinks MC/Sage look good together.
this is also true and it may counter my opinion IIRC Helen was very sick i think when they were like what? kids i don't think she develops the love for other girls in young age like this

buggs

Apr 24, 2020
I posted a guide to the last episode. Best I’ve been able to get is 7.25, but that was with the Left Over beer and Pork option which left $1 left over, so I ended up settling for 7.0 and taking the New Beer (or good meat) option with nothing left over. Still got S so it was fine.
Hoping for another guide cuz I'm a perfectionist :LOL: but the extras tab on the front page never links to the right guides...

Reactions: always86

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
What if maybe just maybe Helen saw her Daughter with Josy before and she knew she had feeling for her? then maybe she said Sage,MC looks like couple

what are those reasons if you may? Because color if my memory's saves me if both parents are different the child could be either one
of course in real it comes down to gens but if its a boy there one place everyone will know it isn't Dawe

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019

View attachment 3185203

And flirting with legs
View attachment 3185205

I didn't see this scene in the game, thanks for sharing, it made my day better. :giggle:

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
I like that if the MC being in CHICK path use his Mind better in decsion this will make sense Unlike DIK choices some are just pure dumb or rage things
The MC is kind of reckless no matter the alignment, he has zero emotional intelligence. DPC did it on purpose, it's a trait the MC shares with his mother - doing things without thinking or in the heat of the moment.

Reactions: Ottoeight

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
All this has some validity. All of the branches have some interesting crossover with the rejected girls, but Sage is pretty consistent whether she is chosen or not. One thing that I found fascinating is that if you don't choose any girls Josy doesn't give up and in that case, it is Josy that haunts MC when they are fleeing from the house the first time and compels him to return. So while Josy may be the default girl who is there for a happy ending when all else fails Sage is probably the girl who is meant for the happy ending when everything goes to plan.
Josy follows you all the time, if you showed the slightest interest in her after Ep.4, that's it, girl sipms MC very much. For example, if you are with Sage, then in any case you get this moment:
screenshot0380.png
She also gets offended by Elena's "Someone else got it" joke if you spend your morning in HOTs. Josy is very jealous, as she herself mentioned in the first season.
But you can also focus on Maya yourself if you chose Others, Maya is just more introverted and doesn't show feelings as much open as Josy, this was developed in her over the years of living with her father.

But I can’t call Sage’s path a happy ending by default, there are a lot of pitfalls. Quinn's restaurant and also Jade. If the video leaks, it could be a disaster. Now we know that Stephen doesn't want to destroy MC for this - on the contrary, our guy did him a favor. He uses this to take 90% of the property in a divorce, leaving Jade with next to nothing. But after this, Jade will want to grind MC into powder, and will do everything possible to prevent this route from being successful.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
So far I've gotten this scene regardless of whether Sage is my current girlfriend or not, but in her route it's more iconic. Helen seems to see MC/Sage clicking well together, Helen sees everything.
It also resonates pretty well in scenario where MC had to choose between J+M and Sage, and opted for the former. Although it hits a bit differently, for obvious reasons.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't know who acted worse: Jacob or Jill. When asked by the MC in the past about the existence of a traitor among the DIKs, Jacob said he didn't point fingers because nothing good came from it... however, he didn't think twice before questioning the MC's loyalty to the DIKs.

Jill was a disappointment in Ep.10. DPC should stop being lazy at times like this. Jill would never think that the MC who never stole money from her and who saved her from embarrassed at the recital was the one who stole a pair of her panties. Jill, come on! The MC walks and random girls throw their panties at him.

Speaking of random girls... What happened on Bella's route? Bella was also a disappointment to me, but not as disappointing as Jill. DPC forced a scenario where MC was looking at girls' butts in Yoga class... ok... What I didn't expect was Bella's very jealous reaction. It was just a bunch of random girls in yoga pants and the MC didn't even know their names. How many times did the MC apologize (unfairly)? And every time Bella acted like a teenager claiming that the MC sucks at apologizing or that the way he found to apologize was terrible.
the scene of Jill and Trent is simple and pure poorly done fan service. since anyone at the time of Tybalt's blackmailing wondered how it was possible that Jill had not spoken directly to Trent, DPC decided to make it happen now. but the only reason Jill could do it now was that she basically believed the accusations toward DPC, in italy let's say the patch was worse than the hole she wanted to cover.

instead, the doubt expressed by Jacob may be a foreshadowing of the witch-hunting atmosphere that may be brewing among the DIKs in the coming chapters. after all, already the choice of MC to let the Preps join the party is mmitted eventually, so narratively it may well be there, the execution remains sluggish, with MC not even getting angry...

Bella's, on the other hand, is simple laziness; DPC wrote a scene that she did not feel like declining to decline in a different way pandering to MC's choices and affinity, so any MC must apologize for looking at butts that she might have decided to ignore, but that was not enough.

Bella has few "natural" opportunities to interact with MCs, especially if they are not related to each other, so most of these are rather forced (like haircuts)

Reactions: DMNOV3R

Jimmy From Discord

Nov 6, 2023
Josy follows you all the time, if you showed the slightest interest in her after Ep.4, that's it, girl sipms MC very much. For example, if you are with Sage, then in any case you get this moment:
View attachment 3185247
She also gets offended by Elena's "Someone else got it" joke if you spend your morning in HOTs. Josy is very jealous, as she herself mentioned in the first season.
But you can also focus on Maya yourself if you chose Others, Maya is just more introverted and doesn't show feelings as much open as Josy, this was developed in her over the years of living with her father.

But I can’t call Sage’s path a happy ending by default, there are a lot of pitfalls. Quinn's restaurant and also Jade. If the video leaks, it could be a disaster. Now we know that Stephen doesn't want to destroy MC for this - on the contrary, our guy did him a favor. He uses this to take 90% of the property in a divorce, leaving Jade with next to nothing. But after this, Jade will want to grind MC into powder, and will do everything possible to prevent this route from being successful.
sorry wait, josy can be interested in you again? wait is there a path im missing???

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
It also resonates pretty well in scenario where MC had to choose between J+M and Sage, and opted for the former. Although it hits a bit differently, for obvious reasons.
It hits even more hard, when you dropped them all for someone else (Jill or Bella)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes