Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Josy follows you all the time, if you showed the slightest interest in her after Ep.4, that's it, girl sipms MC very much. For example, if you are with Sage, then in any case you get this moment:
View attachment 3185247
She also gets offended by Elena's "Someone else got it" joke if you spend your morning in HOTs. Josy is very jealous, as she herself mentioned in the first season.
A good way of showing how much Josy is obsessed with MC and is not willing to give up no matter what is comparing her and Jill's reaction to being dumped.

Apart from the Bella route where MC still gives Jill hope and the fact that Jill is doubly upset by having both her 'boyfriend' and best friend betray her, Jill will just cut MC's photo she took on her date. This is just a sigh of maturity on her side, she respects his choice and have enough self respect to not cling onto him like a kid.
Josy on the other hand can't even erase MC's photo from her pc, even if she still is dating Maya (is she? what kind of fucking bs is that relationship anyways?). This just paint her as imature and creepy, it's already plain in the sights that Josy is also very self concious thanks to both scenes where she keeps tip-toeing around Sage just to look taller (why she don't just put some heels i can't understand).

Josy was already the least favorite of the LI for me, but her reactions didn't help her in that regards. As for anyone that can say that Jill is just older, Maya was also very mature in her reactions.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
All this talk about who will be the first girl Sage will bring for a threesome is very interesting, but is missing one tiny detail.

lol, what a reaction!

What happens before that Geralt? Does the MC comments he slept with many girls? I dont think I got this particular scene since I usually pick Chick Zoey.
Zoey watched Halloween pics, where MC holding Quinn's breasts, then grab Sarah/Mel asses.

DPC was a coward on this scene, it would be a perfect moment for Sage or any other sister to visit lol.
This would teach MC a lesson not to trust a trickster shrimp. :ROFLMAO:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Anyone who's wondering about choices MC makes and how they would affect their gameplay in the next episodes:

Bros, PAY ATTENTION at the recap at the end of every episode: those are the choices that MATTER.

This is the recap of one of my episode 10 Neutral Others paths:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As you can see, point 2 is a consequence of a choice I made in episode 8, and point 3 is a consequence of a choice I made in episode 5 confirmed in this episode. The rest are choices made in this episode.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
People aren't ready for this conversation, but Josy knew that the MC was with someone else and wore lingerie to try to seduce him. She wasn't satisfied with just betraying Maya, she also wanted the MC to betray his new girlfriend who could be Jill (a friend), Sage (the president of HOTs), or someone else (Bella or others)... Josy really disappointed me as a character, what she tried to do was a horrible thing and something I expected from a person without morals or principles.
Josy didn't disappoint. She's had a crush on the MC for much longer than any of the other LIs and she doesn't do anything different than the other girls. Although some know and/or suspect that the MC is in a relationship with Josy/Maya, the MC is hit on by other girls in EP10. Becky isn't exactly subtle. Elena sends the MC a heart, Sage subtly signals that she is still interested in the MC, Melanie doesn't want to back the MC at beer pong and Jill reacts jealously by not trusting the MC. Everything happens on the MJ Branch. They all want a piece of the MC.

It's not how much the MC has fucked, but how much they want to fuck the MC.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Bro, I'd rather knock up Nora than Arieth. Just think how Jaime must feel after ep. 10. :sneaky:
What's the deal, Dawe will still be the father. Arieth in this sense is the safe option... Damn, I wanted to write "just don't forget about the condom", but then it would be difficult to knock her up. :ROFLMAO:

She didn't jump on my Trem's footlong. :ROFLMAO:
But you have to let her use your Johnson to unlock the "Fuckboy" achievement. :unsure:

MC should listen to dad more often. Moreover, Neil is a world's best dad. But MC turns out to be so brain-dead from time to time. At this moment, I shout at him directly at the screen: RUN THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU MORON! IT IS A TRAP!
View attachment 3185575
View attachment 3185576
No, he is really from Brain Dead & Retarded (c) Hakuna
If Forrest Gump could raise a kid, then MC can too. Moreover, not everything is so bad, he matches circles and squares better than anyone in the math class. Cathy's favorite student!

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
A good way of showing how much Josy is obsessed with MC and is not willing to give up no matter what is comparing her and Jill's reaction to being dumped.

Apart from the Bella route where MC still gives Jill hope and the fact that Jill is doubly upset by having both her 'boyfriend' and best friend betray her, Jill will just cut MC's photo she took on her date. This is just a sigh of maturity on her side, she respects his choice and have enough self respect to not cling onto him like a kid.
Josy on the other hand can't even erase MC's photo from her pc, even if she still is dating Maya (is she? what kind of fucking bs is that relationship anyways?). This just paint her as imature and creepy, it's already plain in the sights that Josy is also very self concious thanks to both scenes where she keeps tip-toeing around Sage just to look taller (why she don't just put some heels i can't understand).

Josy was already the least favorite of the LI for me, but her reactions didn't help her in that regards. As for anyone that can say that Jill is just older, Maya was also very mature in her reactions.
I respected Jill a lot more in Ep.10. She began to act much more mature, and despite the fact that MC broke her heart, she understands that she cannot command other people’s feelings and forgives him, remaining friendly. Serious growing up.
Plus, Jill has finally stopped being naive and believing everything that is poured into her ears - she even questions MC’s words that he didn’t steal anything from her and decides to check everything herself, which ultimately leads her to a complete insight into what Tybalt is. . As for me, her behavior in Ep. 10 is very reasonable and I have cast aside my prejudices about Jill, I really hope that DPC cannot again break her character towards naivety as it was in Season 2.
And I'm damn proud of this thread today, so many people are opening their eyes to Josy.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Don't know, during my Sage run, the game automatically sent me to hang out with Josy; and my first impression was not of a potential Sage/Josy threesome, but that if Sage suddenly walked into Josy's room, she would cut off my dick and feed it to Tybalt.
I wonder how it would be to explain to Sage why I’m lying without pants and next to me is another girl in “fuck me” lingerie.
In a cozy tent in bed, with dim lights, lamps... well, such an erotic atmosphere. “I shouldn’t be here” - remember the words in MC’s head. The same thing happened to me. Josy used seductive charms while MC dating! with the president of her sorority, and although she admitted that she did it in vain... she did it anyway. And even when MC says that he is with Sage, she continues “you will always be on my mind.”
Well, MC is also a fool, there was no need to give in and take off his pants. That was a big red flag for me, final. Still, gonna play her route out of curiosity, but now it looks like I'll catch one cringe after another.

For a threesome with Sage, I would be happy to choose Camila, Rio, Sarah/Mel who are not against casual sex, but combining Josy and Sage is a red flag. It’s better Maya for this, especially since Maya sympathizes with Sage.
I hope I'm not saying something stupid, but if I play the Sage route when you break up with J/M on Halloween, there is one hell of an emotional roller coaster between the 4 characters in this part. I respect MC for telling Sage the truth and I love Sage for not being angry and thanking her for being honest with him. When the three girls talk, you can see how broken Josy is and there is no comfort for her, as well as how angry she is with MC. He doesn't blame Sage. At the same time, you can also see that Sage knows that MC is also suffering because of the breakup. Josy's anger lasts until the end of the episode, she doesn't even talk to MC at the last party. In other words, the main thing I want to say is that Sage would involve Josy in the threesome in order to have "peaceful sex". After all, sex resolves tensions, but there is also a danger to this... What if Josy wants MC even more after sex. So this is risky, but as I said, this version is only true on this route. In the normal Sage route, she also likes Josy MC, but then how do you explain to Maya that she is not invited...
Anyway, for me, Camilla is in the first place for the threesome.

(Sorry for my English)

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
is there still any doubt that BR is a school for students who need special care?!?!? the pillow fort was not enough?

yet more proof: Cathy disappears, everyone is looking for her, she still lives in that same town (so they know where she lives) and also she takes the bus (so in theory she works) right next to the BR. mystery.....
If you can't like sex in a pillow fort then there just something wrong with you or forgot how to have fun:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: VOYEUR

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I respected Jill a lot more in Ep.10. She began to act much more mature, and despite the fact that MC broke her heart, she understands that she cannot command other people’s feelings and forgives him, remaining friendly. Serious growing up.
Plus, Jill has finally stopped being naive and believing everything that is poured into her ears - she even questions MC’s words that he didn’t steal anything from her and decides to check everything herself, which ultimately leads her to a complete insight into what Tybalt is. . As for me, her behavior in Ep. 10 is very reasonable and I have cast aside my prejudices about Jill, I really hope that DPC cannot again break her character towards naivety as it was in Season 2.
And I'm damn proud of this thread today, so many people are opening their eyes to Josy.
And I totally agree with you here... Jill has always been the last girl in line for me, however this episode she was a huge step up. This is clearly DPC's credit, because he knew that Jill's character was on the wane and he needed to somehow bring her back to the other lovable girls.
In retrospect, I can say that I enjoyed playing this part with her. I hope that this girl will keep this level in the future...

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I hope you like chrome teeth too :p
screenshot0060.png
I hope I'm not saying something stupid, but if I play the Sage route when you break up with J/M on Halloween, there is one hell of an emotional roller coaster between the 4 characters in this part. I respect MC for telling Sage the truth and I love Sage for not being angry and thanking her for being honest with him. When the three girls talk, you can see how broken Josy is and there is no comfort for her, as well as how angry she is with MC. He doesn't blame Sage. At the same time, you can also see that Sage knows that MC is also suffering because of the breakup. Josy's anger lasts until the end of the episode, she doesn't even talk to MC at the last party. In other words, the main thing I want to say is that Sage would involve Josy in the threesome in order to have "peaceful sex". After all, sex resolves tensions, but there is also a danger to this... What if Josy wants MC even more after sex. So this is risky, but as I said, this version is only true on this route. In the normal Sage route, she also likes Josy MC, but then how do you explain to Maya that she is not invited...
Anyway, for me, Camilla is in the first place for the threesome.

(Sorry for my English)
This is what’s scary, Josy is too attached to MC, I know this type of feelings - more addiction than love. Very unhealthy and can burn out the mental system. So inviting Josy for peaceful sex could lead to even worse consequences for her addiction. As for me, it’s better for Josy not to communicate with MC at all for some time to cool down. Time will help. I understand Sage the most here, all this oppresses her, Josy is also her friend and Sage feels awkward.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I understand the hope of seeing an improvement, but how can it be considered a step forward that Jill finally verifies Tybalt's story after obeying his blackmail and considering MC guilty all along? it was the first thing she should have done, without any possible objection.

instead no, she has been a puppet in Tybalt's hands for 3 chapters, and now we should rejoice because she has unmasked him with melon. a small step for the woman but a big step for humanity

• Haha
Reactions: hawk784563

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Most sad for me was dropping Bella. She seems to be coping with it, but the sight of her sitting alone after talking on the phone makes feel broken. When you understand everything without single words. Without all this "YOU'RE HURTING MY FEELINGS" drama. Silence, loneliness, pain and a woman whose new hope was taken away. So I never romanced Bella again if I was planning other routes at the same time. View attachment 3185383
That scene becomes even worse after playing EP10 imo, it shows how attached she becomes to MC and how much hope he gives her, so imagine what dumping her actually does to her mentally.
If you don't plan on dating her you should just leave her alone imo, don't give her false hope.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes