Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I hope you like chrome teeth too :p
View attachment 3185644

This is what’s scary, Josy is too attached to MC, I know this type of feelings - more addiction than love. Very unhealthy and can burn out the mental system. So inviting Josy for peaceful sex could lead to even worse consequences for her addiction. As for me, it’s better for Josy not to communicate with MC at all for some time to cool down. Time will help. I understand Sage the most here, all this oppresses her, Josy is also her friend and Sage feels awkward.
Josy isn't English so her teeth are fine besides it wasn't her teeth I was looking at :sneaky: :love:. Also every girls teeth are pretty much the same but some whiter at times

Last edited:

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
This storyline is stupid... very stupid. One thing I'm unsure about is whether Quinn really cares about Riona. Riona will find out after being kidnapped... I bet Quinn doesn't give a shit and this will be Riona's wake-up call for her to give up this shitty life.
Quinn will give a lot of fucks about Riona... but she won't actually try to rescue her which i hope is enough for Rio to finally stop licking Quinn's ass after she took a shit on her face, like she does every so often.

Poor Rio being so dependent on Quinn for validation and self steem...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That scene becomes even worse after playing EP10 imo, it shows how attached she becomes to MC and how much hope he gives her, so imagine what dumping her actually does to her mentally.
If you don't plan on dating her you should just leave her alone imo, don't give her false hope.
Hard to believe, however, that letting her"sink into darkness" might be a better fate, perhaps better an illusion than nothing at all

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
This depends on how the father sees you. On the paths I had been nice in the past (when you met him in Mayas dorm for the first time), you get the documents. On my "massive DIK"-paths the father discovers the missing key, gets it back before you leave the house and you end the episode without the documents.

There are two different ways to end e10: with or without the documents.

Edit: I'm not sure which decision in the past leads to this exactly, I just guess that the first impression back then may be the factor if he mistrusts you and checks for the key or if he didn't check so you can turn around and go back for the documents. But on my 7 paths I ended like 4 times with the documents and 3 times without them at the end.
5a4297bac22f1fa0ef13d5ec1d67b366.jpg
It's one of the things I enjoy about the game. You can fuck up royally and not realize it for a long time.
You can be a massive Dik and still be polite when covering for Maya and you can get the key. (Massive Dik Sage playthrough).
Being a Dik is fine, just don't be an A-hole about it. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
This is what’s scary, Josy is too attached to MC, I know this type of feelings - more addiction than love. Very unhealthy and can burn out the mental system. So inviting Josy for peaceful sex could lead to even worse consequences for her addiction. As for me, it’s better for Josy not to communicate with MC at all for some time to cool down. Time will help. I understand Sage the most here, all this oppresses her, Josy is also her friend and Sage feels awkward.
That's exactly what I'm saying too, he's really a bit crazy... He even tells Sage that he's so angry with MC right now that it wouldn't comfort him if Sage threw MC out... The only question now is whether time will heal him e the wound, because it is difficult since they meet every day. I was a little afraid of Josy doing something stupid in her grief...

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I understand the hope of seeing an improvement, but how can it be considered a step forward that Jill finally verifies Tybalt's story after obeying his blackmail and considering MC guilty all along? it was the first thing she should have done, without any possible objection.

instead no, she has been a puppet in Tybalt's hands for 3 chapters, and now we should rejoice because she has unmasked him with melon. a small step for the woman but a big step for humanity
Well, she had a reason not to trust MC completely, especially if you are not on her path.
Look, MC is very controversial - he did both good things and a lot of crap. Fights. Breaking into someone else's home (into Jill's room, by the way) Disrupting the party. Bullying (throwing eggs). Jill very much disapproves of this behavior.
It is quite understandable that she doubts the MC, as for me. Besides, what was Jill convinced of about Tybalt BEFORE THIS? Yes, she realized that he was using the situation, threatening to sue her friend to get closer to her - then naive Jill needed three episodes to be convinced that bad people exist. But she realized that Tybalt is a blackmailer and a rotten person. She didn't know he was a damn watermelon pervert. So, putting myself in Jill's shoes and her nascent worldview, I understand her reaction.

So “sorry Jill, but I saw Tybalt sniffing your panties, you can ask Derek, he saw it too” - I would also question the veracity of these words.
That scene becomes even worse after playing EP10 imo, it shows how attached she becomes to MC and how much hope he gives her, so imagine what dumping her actually does to her mentally.
If you don't plan on dating her you should just leave her alone imo, don't give her false hope.
She appreciates him very much. Damn, the woman is risking her job covering for this idiot who cheated on his exams.
Betraying Isabella is an unheard of crime.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
I understand the hope of seeing an improvement, but how can it be considered a step forward that Jill finally verifies Tybalt's story after obeying his blackmail and considering MC guilty all along? it was the first thing she should have done, without any possible objection.

instead no, she has been a puppet in Tybalt's hands for 3 chapters, and now we should rejoice because she has unmasked him with melon. a small step for the woman but a big step for humanity
Because that's Jill's prerogative. As much as being honest with who she is and what she wants but still closing her heart from other is Sage's prerogative.

Jill and Sage have been the complete opposites from the beginning. Jill is not scared of showing emotions, but she can't be honest with what she feels and what she wants, hence carving to Tybalt instead of kicking him in the nuts. On the other side, Sage is not good at the whole emotional thing, but she can safely say fuck you to anyone she dislikes without caring what they think of her, not counting people that she needs to show some respect to... she has a filter.

What i see in ep. 10 is that line getting blurred and Sage being more emotional and Jill getting more self sure of her needs and wants, which is fucking awesome and is a big turn on for me.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
I remember a Youtuber doing a One Piece parody and delayed his newest episode for over half a year to match with a certain date in the story. He called it "Second Christmas". I could see DPC doing the same this time with Thanksgiving, trying to push it into the narrative
I don’t think he’ll delay something significantly to hit a certain date, the fact he missed Halloween last year and thanksgiving this year, with obvious tie in value says to me he has a ‘it’s done when it’s done approach’ that all said he should drop 60fps and probably save himself months.

Hoping for another guide cuz I'm a perfectionist :LOL: but the extras tab on the front page never links to the right guides...
I might try and do something over Christmas, not sure if the original guide I made ever got linked on the Home Page.

Josy follows you all the time, if you showed the slightest interest in her after Ep.4, that's it, girl sipms MC very much. For example, if you are with Sage, then in any case you get this moment:
View attachment 3185247
She also gets offended by Elena's "Someone else got it" joke if you spend your morning in HOTs. Josy is very jealous, as she herself mentioned in the first season.
But you can also focus on Maya yourself if you chose Others, Maya is just more introverted and doesn't show feelings as much open as Josy, this was developed in her over the years of living with her father.

But I can’t call Sage’s path a happy ending by default, there are a lot of pitfalls. Quinn's restaurant and also Jade. If the video leaks, it could be a disaster. Now we know that Stephen doesn't want to destroy MC for this - on the contrary, our guy did him a favor. He uses this to take 90% of the property in a divorce, leaving Jade with next to nothing. But after this, Jade will want to grind MC into powder, and will do everything possible to prevent this route from being successful.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If Stephen is as rich as we are lead to believe then 10% could still be a significant amount. If he has $5,000,000 which is probably low end, then that would still mean a fairly generous $500,000 for Jade. Enough to buy a very nice house and still have money left over. Plus as a professor at a college she almost certainly earns $100,000 a year give or take. If she cries poverty she’s being ridiculous (which to be fair is in keeping with her character)

Reactions: KaiserST

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
If Stephen is as rich as we are lead to believe then 10% could still be a significant amount. If he has $5,000,000 which is probably low end, then that would still mean a fairly generous $500,000 for Jade. Enough to buy a very nice house and still have money left over. Plus as a professor at a college she almost certainly earns $100,000 a year give or take. If she cries poverty she’s being ridiculous (which to be fair is in keeping with her character)
The US has "no fault" divorce laws which split assets 50/50 no matter what state you're in. The only way to keep assets out of play from a former spouse is through pre-nuptial agreements and normally those can only cover assets acquired before the marriage. Assets accrued during a marriage are typically up for grabs. Child support and alimony can be forced to be paid in addition to the separation of assets but are determined by time in marriage and income disparity after the dissolution.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well, she had a reason not to trust MC completely, especially if you are not on her path.
Look, MC is very controversial - he did both good things and a lot of crap. Fights. Breaking into someone else's home (into Jill's room, by the way) Disrupting the party. Bullying (throwing eggs). Jill very much disapproves of this behavior.
It is quite understandable that she doubts the MC, as for me. Besides, what was Jill convinced of about Tybalt BEFORE THIS? Yes, she realized that he was using the situation, threatening to sue her friend to get closer to her - then naive Jill needed three episodes to be convinced that bad people exist. But she realized that Tybalt is a blackmailer and a rotten person. She didn't know he was a damn watermelon pervert. So, putting myself in Jill's shoes and her nascent worldview, I understand her reaction.

So “sorry Jill, but I saw Tybalt sniffing your panties, you can ask Derek, he saw it too” - I would also question the veracity of these words.

She appreciates him very much. Damn, the woman is risking her job covering for this idiot who cheated on his exams.
Betraying Isabella is an unheard of crime.
Because that's Jill's prerogative. As much as being honest with who she is and what she wants but still closing her heart from other is Sage's prerogative.

Jill and Sage have been the complete opposites from the beginning. Jill is not scared of showing emotions, but she can't be honest with what she feels and what she wants, hence carving to Tybalt instead of kicking him in the nuts. On the other side, Sage is not good at the whole emotional thing, but she can safely say fuck you to anyone she dislikes without caring what they think of her, not counting people that she needs to show some respect to... she has a filter.

What i see in ep. 10 is that line getting blurred and Sage being more emotional and Jill getting more self sure of her needs and wants, which is fucking awesome and is a big turn on for me.
The point is not to believe or disbelieve mc. but to blindly believe Tybalt to the point of not even asking the simplest of questions. The more one thinks about it, the worse it seems.

She condemns mc because she cannot trust him 100 %, so convinced by Tybalt's words (which she evidently trusts 110%) that she does not even try to clear him of the charges, and does not even believe him directly. A very bad friend.

Cervixpunch

Feb 10, 2019
Having a crush is no justification for Josy to act the way she does. Sage has a huge crush on MC (no matter the route) and I bet she won't act butt hurt like Josy does if she sees MC with another girl in the next episodes.
Josy not been able to handle it on paths they're not together is actually part of why I like Josy as a character she's painfully human in how she handled fuckface, she got it wrong, knows it but struggles to deal with it. She knows EXACTLY what she wants and it's him, she repeatedly sounds him out after Ep4. Yet she was never honest and went for it despite the fact if any girl in the game had fuckface on a plate waiting for her then it's Josy. She never pushed for the throuple or to make it exclusive despite clearly wanting both. When she ends up with just Maya it's also clear Maya isn't the one she really wanted. On none JxM paths she makes decision after decision that means she loses her chance with him and she really can't handle it.

I feel DPC did a great job showing that if you dump her and Maya. Maya is hurt but keeps it check but Josy just fucking collapses she's devastated in comparison to any other woman. Any route you're not with her the regret, jealously, sadness, desire and love aren't going to just disappear. All of that is more than enough to make someone act out in a bad way whether it be been a bitch or trying to cheat with him. It's not right but from her perspective she pissed away her chance with the person she loved and wants it back. I actually prefer that to her just been ok with it makes her feel more human.

Sage has a huge crush on MC (no matter the route)
Sage was funny with Lily when she thought Lily was using fuckface. Confronted her in front of everyone in a heartbeat with no hesitation :love:. I have a feeling if anyone ever admits to fucking over fuckface in front of Sage DPC will also be rendering a beat down. Doing that over a friend you like but got rejected by.... yeah there's a reason Sage became so popular.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
The point is not to believe or disbelieve mc. but to blindly believe Tybalt to the point of not even asking the simplest of questions. The more one thinks about it, the worse it seems.

She condemns mc because she cannot trust him 100 %, so convinced by Tybalt's words (which she evidently trusts 110%) that she does not even try to clear him of the charges, and does not even believe him directly. A very bad friend.
We remember what Jill was like before. She blindly trusted Tybalt and even believed that he was a “good guy.” To say that she was naive is to put it mildly; from her point of view, probably even Unicorns and pink ponies existed.
Now Jill is in the stage of insight and as she herself said: “I don’t know what to believe now.” The world that was familiar to her collapsed and she was in search of answers; she began to doubt if she saw a reason not to fully trust a person.
So I can't say that Jill is very "bad".

P.S.: Me being and talking pro-Jill things, if someone said this to me year ago...

Reactions: Ostap Bender

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Breaking up with Bella in episode 8 is one of the saddest scenes in my opinion. It seemed like the MC never took her seriously and just led her down a path that leads nowhere.

I've seen some people encouraging players to pursue romance with Bella (and the girl they really want) until episode 8, as a way to help her become more open to meeting someone in the future.

What a horrible way to help someone. Since when is giving someone false hope useful? I completely agree with you, if the player has no interest in following Bella until the end of the game, don't even think about pursuing her romantically.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

Indeed. But I do admit, I'm curious what will happen with Jill now that she fully see tybalt for who he is, and MC was right all along . Will she start to thirst for the Dik affinity MC too, although who the fuck wants to see a 3rd " First time Sex " scene with Jill ?! :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes